Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[🔶COOPEX.MARKET🔶]⭐The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange⭐  (Read 1676 times)
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

I tried to open the website and it cannot be opened if there are problems with this project?

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:08:41 AM

I tried to open the website and it cannot be opened if there are problems with this project?
maybe there is a problem with the network, or the team is repairing the website, we just wait for news from the team, hopefully this project is really interesting and can support a lot of participants and investors.

dudman8

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

Very good planning from Coopex will certainly be many investors who will follow this project, hopefully the development will be better in the future.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:08:53 AM

Very good planning from Coopex will certainly be many investors who will follow this project, hopefully the development will be better in the future.
We see how does the development of the project, if the team is always working hard with very good and can create a very interesting strategy, I think it could better convince more investors to join in this project.

LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

We see how does the development of the project, if the team is always working hard with very good and can create a very interesting strategy, I think it could better convince more investors to join in this project.
it will certainly be done by the team, they will always try their best for this project to be successful because the team involved here also wants good things for this project and gives satisfying results for all who join here.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:49:13 AM

it must be like that because I also saw that from the sale of this project it was not satisfying, hopefully with the hard work of the team, the time left for ICO to increase the results obtained.
Sarsono

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

the competition is getting tougher, so should be more extra hard work in promoting this project. so there will be many investors who join.
hertractfh

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

It is the exchange of electronic money first collaboration in the world and is an exchange can only succeed when marketing and advertising
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

Exchange projects are getting more and more days but I am sure this one project in the future will be successful because it is managed by a great and reliable team that will certainly be able to attract a lot of investor interest to join and this project will be successful with satisfying results as expected. This project will be able to compete with other projects and success will be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: