Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange is the best for shorting?  (Read 431 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

Did you mean do you want to make profit from crypto trading by open short potition?, if so you can do that in Bitmex exchange and MT4 platform, now many broker offer crypto pair in their MT4 platform like Open FX and Weltrade.

I agree to you for short & long position bitmex margin trading is the best trading site you are looking for but this margin trading site is difference from other exchange site a single wrong move can lose your money compare to normal trading site that you can hold it and wait to pump up again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

Hi All,

I hope you all safe in this bear market. Do you guys have any experience on shorting? And which is the best exchange for shorting based on volume, its security on hacker and credibility? Thanks in advance.

When it comes to the greater volumes and variety of the coin listings etc then Binanace is the name for you. when it comes to the security of your funds then Huobi is something you should be looking after. In reality binanace is also very secure one but the fact is, huobi has more security steps to get into the account as well as at the time of transactions. In terms of short trades Binanace always takes the lead due to faster order fill up. You can basically rely on the top 5 exchangers for safety majors because they know very well they have huge accountability and thus safety is first.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

If you are looking for shorting the price everyone is right that you should try out bitmex. However make sure that you know how things work there because there is also leverage that you are offered to use and without knowing the results of what it can do, you should not try leverage short trading at first. That is almost the end level of trading experience and you need to be really knowledgeable on these subjects to start leveraged trading.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Hi All,

I hope you all safe in this bear market. Do you guys have any experience on shorting? And which is the best exchange for shorting based on volume, its security on hacker and credibility? Thanks in advance.

When it comes to the greater volumes and variety of the coin listings etc then Binanace is the name for you. when it comes to the security of your funds then Huobi is something you should be looking after. In reality binanace is also very secure one but the fact is, huobi has more security steps to get into the account as well as at the time of transactions. In terms of short trades Binanace always takes the lead due to faster order fill up. You can basically rely on the top 5 exchangers for safety majors because they know very well they have huge accountability and thus safety is first.
Binance is the best exchanges in current market and not this only maintain a security because I know many trading sites so all are having the 2fa security in all the account. Nowadays a many hacking issues are possible but all the issues are happened in our own mistake. Many peoples are wrongly paste the private keys in many area. So best exchanges are depends on our convince platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
adb32ub

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

BitMEX is enough good for such purposes.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

Hi All,

If you are looking at leveraging bitcoin and few other altcoins, then I would recommend you go for bitmex since it has some other popular altcoins worth shorting as well. I use MT4 though since I do some Forex, and having them all in one place makes a lot of sense and less shuffling around pages for me. However, the only shortcoming is you are only stuck with BTC when it comes to cryptocurrency leverage trading.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Hi All,

Nothing to be worried about no one is safe in the market not even big time dealers. Shorting based on volume that words I can't really know well but if you are asking for lower volume coin than usual then coinmarketcap is the right thing for you.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

Hi All,

Nothing to be worried about no one is safe in the market not even big time dealers. Shorting based on volume that words I can't really know well but if you are asking for lower volume coin than usual then coinmarketcap is the right thing for you.

If you want to be safe all you need to is to secure your password, don't you ever let other people know your private key,  I think knowing the safetiest exchange is we really need to know because hackers can hack our account  so it is better for you to try the exchange that needs a 2fa so your account has the security.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

Hi All,

The question is, why do you want to short? Do you have any insights? Bitmex is the most popular exchange for that is you want so, but be careful on what you are going to do.
cryptoteen

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

During a bitcoin short sale you are expecting the bitcoin prices to drop so you can sell now the bitcoins at a high price now then purchase it back later on for a lower price and give the borrowed bitcoin back to the owner while still keeping the profits from the exchange rate changes. BitMex is one of the most popular bitcoin broker on the market. Beyond offering a lot of cryptocurrencies to trade with, it also has a couple of useful features to follow the market.
cryptoking1981

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

I use Kraken on a daily basis, and have no complaints what so ever.  Tbh absolutely love it, I however use trading view charts rather than those on the krake/cryptowatch interface.

They have about 5/6 coins you can short.

It is very established and safe exchange based in the UK/Germany.

Another very good aspect of Kraken are the fiat pairings, GBP, USD, EURO. 

You can 5* leverage on BTC and ETH and 2* on the other pairings.
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

I like binance to play short there is the volume of the market spread as far as I know the coins there are very good for daily trading but remember buying cheap and selling expensive do not vice versa

Daniel9140

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Durin my time in crypto, the most common way we know in cryptocurrency is buying low and selling high and virtaually all the exchnages support this. For shorting, its best to use bitmex as in bitmex, you are virtually predicting the price and not buying the actual commodity and BITMEX offers you the opportunity to do that without any issue. 
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Hi All,

Bitmex is highly rated for shorting and generally there are many other exchanges which are best and highly rated for safe trading such as Binance, Coinbase and Bittrex. The bear market is saying ta ta to all of us if you perceive the current market value which is now more than 8k US dollar. Set your plan for future to buy a lot of Bitcoins right now as it is reflecting that you will be in benefit.
dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

I suppose BitMEX with their whooping leverages. But be careful, it is hard to account for all the commissions while shorting and leveraging
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

in may opinon i think the bitfinex for shorting matket.But if you want to open a new accout they will ask to make a depozit in btc worth at least 10.000$.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

If its about crypto currency, the only website where I see one can short bitcoin or any other crypto is bitmex. They have quite some unique features on the exchange and they equally have leverage on the system. Most exchanges dont order this option
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

In cryptocurrency, the exchange I can conveniently say that is good for shorting is BITMEX. Here, you can short the price of bitcoin and earn more bitcoin but you need to understand technical analysis very well before using the site
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

When shorting the price of crypto i prefer to use Metatrader platform, because to shorting on the exchange in futures trading we should be make deposit by Bitcoin and when bear market the price of Bitcoin also fall. So  for shorting i prefer to use Meta trader , one of the good platform for shorting is FX open and i can also make deposit by currency USD.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

With a very large transaction volume, binance is the best exchange for us who want to get profit in a short time, but I suggest to know in detail and of course be prepared with the risk.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: