Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manipulative Whales playing  (Read 275 times)
labilaab (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:19:09 AM

Sometimes in trading I can think of myself that in market I can observe that the whales are just manipulating the price if they happen to be in the same coin buying it on sell order then the price will suddenly goes up. And it seems that almost all the alts released in CMC are just like that since they are using the same blockchain regardless of their own platforms but dont you try to observe that their purpose they are boasting on their whitepaper are just nothing right?? since they are just token symbolizing but are the same token with other projects that have decimals but still the whales are the one manipulating it, so somehow its so pointless releasing new token project almost everday .
In your opinion?  Grin

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

Whales are everywhere in the market. Even they will stay as always. I think that manipulation can be avoided with proper investment planning. Manipulators take the benefit of them who are limited in applying knowledge. So knowledge regarding market should be gathered and applied properly to dumb the whales.
Phil2018

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

As the whales are continuously manipulating the use of their crypto currency so it is actually pointless to release new coin project everyday.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

Yes, you are right. The big whales must be manipulating the market. This is why the cryptocurrency market is very unstable at this current moment.
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

Yeah ofcourse they do. Not as easy to make a profit whilst doing that as people like to make out though.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Whales are dumping to create fair and panic. And they buy back from panic sells.
Thats what we are having now. I prefer to wait for a price action to buy more.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

Aside from whales, the most beneficial factor to all crypto currencies are the one who are using it and the new ones using it. "Customer", a product can never be sold without it's buyers, so the need in demands is the crucial one. Leaving aside the whales coz they are also consumers but in a different level.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

That is why i always cling to this saying  "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." by: Baron Rothschild, Even small sum can make a profit. Whales are always there, All i know if the market is in blood state there's a whale playing again.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

Whales are dumping to create fair and panic. And they buy back from panic sells.
Thats what we are having now. I prefer to wait for a price action to buy more.

Yup, many people who have a lot of fund to this things, they have influence over the market, it's not that big but still, they can give impact to it. When I read a lot already sell their coins during the dip because of panic, I see those whales smiling...

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

It is not pointless in releasing new projects if they are offering something unique. These projects attract whales and the coins will be held on for future investments. These the actions which usually happen in the crypto currency market and this is what drives the market in the first place.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

Whales always try to manipulate prices of coins, it affects traders because big walls on buy and sell orders changes the decision of traders, it might also change decision of bots.
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

Perhaps now the situation in the market is manipulation by the sharks of the market, so they need to get people to stay without a deposit.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

Sometimes in trading I can think of myself that in market I can observe that the whales are just manipulating the price if they happen to be in the same coin buying it on sell order then the price will suddenly goes up. And it seems that almost all the alts released in CMC are just like that since they are using the same blockchain regardless of their own platforms but dont you try to observe that their purpose they are boasting on their whitepaper are just nothing right?? since they are just token symbolizing but are the same token with other projects that have decimals but still the whales are the one manipulating it, so somehow its so pointless releasing new token project almost everday .
In your opinion?  Grin

I find it funny at times that when traders dont understand or have an answer for the market volatility, they simply blame it on whales. I am not disagreeing with your point, but yes, a lot many potential coins had there bull run due to there project and not because of any manipulations. The manipulations we usually see are with low cap or small tokens which are actually not moving anywhere for there tech.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

In your opinion?  Grin

I am sure that the market of cryptocurrencies is manipulated by whales. These PUMPY, too, they make

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

In your opinion?  Grin

I am sure that the market of cryptocurrencies is manipulated by whales. These PUMPY, too, they make
Yeah coz it's bear market and some whales wanted to get money from other traders. There are Pump and dump scheme made by manipulators. On Somehow you don't need to trade everyday just hodl if you keep hodling and sell those if you get profit and make a come back if you wish so.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

Yes the whales play alot of dirty games in the exchange site and some shit as that happened to binance this morning, where someone bout 20sys for 96 btc,
It was a great mistake by the whale, but non the less i commend the courage of the sys holder to stake the token so high.

Regardless, the whales are people from forex who is intending to ruin crypto currency trade, but i believe we will win and overcome their advances
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

Yes the whales play alot of dirty games in the exchange site and some shit as that happened to binance this morning, where someone bout 20sys for 96 btc,
It was a great mistake by the whale, but non the less i commend the courage of the sys holder to stake the token so high.

Regardless, the whales are people from forex who is intending to ruin crypto currency trade, but i believe we will win and overcome their advances

There was some strange games going on there, imagine the spike in the charts based on that one mistake! Perhaps someone was trying to transfer those funds and using binance for it. Either way, whales are manipulating the prices - we just have to go along with it

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

Better not to trade if you suspect some price manipulation of a certain coin/token. There is a higher chance you will get burned if you chase pump manipulations.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:38:21 PM

I'm really dissapointed in crypto market , because of it's absolutely manipulative nature . Everything is just pump & dump , and it happens only when whales want it to happen . How can something gain or lose x2 or more per a single day ? Why investors should invest in ICO , if everything is losing 50%+ after getting to exchanges ? I hope whales will stop market dump and we will see a more healthy market soon .
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

In your opinion?  Grin

Yes, Wales exist in this market space. the try to hold a large percentage of that coin and can use this to their advantage to manipulate the price of a coin to the desired price.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: