Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10,000 Khash/s CPU for Rent for 2 Weeks (0.008 btc)  (Read 1483 times)
Tonka Branded Truck (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:25:32 AM

10,000 Khash/s CPU for Rent for 2 Weeks for 0.11 btc just 0.008btc per day. Easily make 50 - 150 percent profit.
Currently mining maxcoin using ypool.net. This is not coming from azure.

This is also great for mining primecoin, ripple and other cpu coins.

All running from windows 2008 server.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:27:48 AM

10,000 Khash/s CPU for Rent for 2 Weeks for 0.11 btc just 0.008btc per day. Easily make 50 - 150 percent profit.

Is this scrypt? And what do you mean by CPU?
If it is, please provide pictures and cgminer screenshots.
Willing to use escrow?
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:30:43 AM

It is CPU mining I'm pretty sure. It would most likely be a lower rate when Scrypt mining. There are CPU only coins like Max Coin and XPM coin.
Tonka Branded Truck (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:37:11 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 01:47:37 AM by Tonka Branded Truck

Is this scrypt? And what do you mean by CPU?
If it is, please provide pictures and cgminer screenshots.
Willing to use escrow?

This is not scrypt. This is only for CPU coins. I have 6 of this running. I will point it to your pool account once I receive the payment.

Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:43:55 AM

So you can't mine altcoins like doge etc. with this?  So just coins like quark, protoshares, xpm, datacoin etc.?
Tonka Branded Truck (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:46:41 AM

So you can't mine altcoins like doge etc. with this?  So just coins like quark, protoshares, xpm, datacoin etc.?

I think I can still mine doge coin but not as profitable as cpu coins like maxcoin for example.

Monetizer

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:47:51 AM

So you can't mine altcoins like doge etc. with this?  So just coins like quark, protoshares, xpm, datacoin etc.?

I think I can still mine doge coin but not as profitable as cpu coins like maxcoin for example.

Yea, but will you still get 10,000 kh/s??? If so can I buy a day at first just to try it out and then buy more?
Also that is = to 10 Mh/s isnt it?

If you are not sure could we try mining for 1 hour or something just so I can check? I am very interested in buying Cheesy
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:52:25 AM

So you can't mine altcoins like doge etc. with this?  So just coins like quark, protoshares, xpm, datacoin etc.?

Yea, but will you still get 10,000 kh/s??? If so can I buy a day at first just to try it out and then buy more?

If you are not sure could we try mining for 1 hour or something just so I can check? I am very interested in buying Cheesy

Same here.
Tonka Branded Truck (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:59:14 AM

I suggest mining maxcoin right now is the most profitable.
This offer is only good for today. Because I will be needing the btc in a few hours.

Monetizer

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:01:57 AM

The only problem is we don't know how we can trust you. I have sent you a PM about proving you have this power. Because if we sent BTC you might not have the full mining power and just run away with the BTC. Would we be able to ue escrow that pays you per day or something so you get the BTC and I get the power with both of us safe from scam?

How many maxcoin do you get per day with this speed?
Tonka Branded Truck (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:07:19 AM

The only problem is we don't know how we can trust you. I have sent you a PM about proving you have this power. Because if we sent BTC you might not have the full mining power and just run away with the BTC. Would we be able to ue escrow that pays you per day or something so you get the BTC and I get the power with both of us safe from scam?

I have no problem with escrow. The problem is I'm needing the btc right now. By renting this servers I'm losing like 50 - 100 percent. I mined 1.7+ maxcoin in 7+ hours.  To be exact I havent tried mining other alt coins using cgminer. I only mined primecoin, ripple and now maxcoin using ypool.net

Monetizer

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:19:37 AM

I have no problem with escrow. The problem is I'm needing the btc right now. By renting this servers I'm losing like 50 - 100 percent. I mined 1.7+ maxcoin in 7+ hours.  To be exact I havent tried mining other alt coins using cgminer. I only mined primecoin, ripple and now maxcoin using ypool.net

I have PM'd you about this. The one main concern I have is that this won't get the same power mining another coin. That is why I would love to see for a few minutes what this will do.  If it is cpu mining you should just be able to use a normal cpu miner and point it to the pool I sent you.
Tonka Branded Truck (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:28:59 AM

I have PM'd you about this. The one main concern I have is that this won't get the same power mining another coin. That is why I would love to see for a few minutes what this will do.  If it is cpu mining you should just be able to use a normal cpu miner and point it to the pool I sent you.

Hello monitizer, Doge is scrypt. As what I said this mining is for cpu coins only to be profitable.

Monetizer

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:35:11 AM

Hello monitizer, Doge is scrypt. As what I said this mining is for cpu coins only to be profitable.

Sorry, I am a bit confused. 10,000 kh should be very profitable if it works with scrypt?
backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:37:35 AM

Sorry, I am a bit confused. 10,000 kh should be very profitable if it works with scrypt?

You won't get 10,000 kh with scrypt, will be a fair bit lower. Different algorithms I think

Tonka Branded Truck (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:39:17 AM

I don't know if this 10k khash really applies to scrypt. The 10k khash is I what saw in the miner. I'm mining for just 3 days. 2 day ripple and just hours ago max coin. I'm not using pc. I'm using 6 dedicated servers. This servers I rent for my seo tools.

Monetizer

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:44:17 AM

Do you know how many cpu's they have and which ones they are? I would like to work out full profitability for scrypt and cpu coins.
Tonka Branded Truck (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:48:55 AM

Do you know how many cpu's they have and which ones they are? I would like to work out full profitability for scrypt and cpu coins.

I really don't know how much all cpu is being used. Sorry I'm just new to mining.

jinjuro

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:15:15 AM

Do you accept paypal?
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:46:45 PM

How many doges would this mine in 2 weeks?

AND

How many litecoins would this mine in 2 weeks?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: