Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an Educator.  (Read 188 times)
ZTuttle (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

Do you have what it takes to develops and individual off the streets into the next age of crypto currency? I’m willing to learn and study religiously the ins and outs of crypto currency and apply my ideas to this community to have an impact on all of us and keep this currency going into the next age. Please feel free to message me back, understand I am starting new with all this but with some reading I’m getting the idea what this currency is and what I can do with it. I need all the help and would like to become a physical resume for that one out there who wants to build a reputation for training and developing individuals into this currency process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:05:49 AM

I suggest you before invest on this market you need to meet a experience bitcoin investor. He can show you how to move in this market. I believe they will help you.
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:41:30 AM

I suggest you before invest on this market you need to meet a experience bitcoin investor. He can show you how to move in this market. I believe they will help you.
There are a lot of educational content out on the internet/YouTube in particular. That's the best option for newbies.
Brianlee011

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

There are so many resources available in internet. You can study over there. If you face anything, you can post it here. Believe me, you will get all the solutions.
Crypto.mgt

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:16:47 AM

If you are a newbie in the crypto world then the best educator you can get is yourself. You should create your own way to gather experience about the crypto currency and make progress.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

This noble is equipped with a lot of experience crypto analyst and investors just be open minded to learn a lot and cultivate the happen of reading articles and youtube video on crypto it will really help.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

Do you have what it takes to develops and individual off the streets into the next age of crypto currency? I’m willing to learn and study religiously the ins and outs of crypto currency and apply my ideas to this community to have an impact on all of us and keep this currency going into the next age. Please feel free to message me back, understand I am starting new with all this but with some reading I’m getting the idea what this currency is and what I can do with it. I need all the help and would like to become a physical resume for that one out there who wants to build a reputation for training and developing individuals into this currency process.

I suggest that you first understand the meaning of BTC and blockchain through the Internet and enter the market when you have a certain knowledge base.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

That's a very innovative idea! You can start with surfing over the internet, watch videos, gather knowledge and observe. You can also seek help from this forum if you ever need this.
astoria

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

If you want you can start with our bounty campaning. We will teach you and you will help us. Bounty campaning will released soon
Svetlazara

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

The Internet is full of training videos and there are a lot of information here, at forum. You have to study the basics yourself. And then how to distinguish a really good teacher from an inexperienced novice?
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

If you are interested to learn about the market of the crypto currencies, then there are a lot of forums where people discuss any topic regarding crypto currencies. Those will be helpful. Apart from that, seeing the reviews and seeking the advice of experts is also important to get a good guideline
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Just fully rely on yourself getting experience in crypto and take advices from the professional in crypto once you learn the basics of cryptocurrency and the blockchain itself, internet will be your first source of information and read the history of BTC for your own good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

i would start with "mastering bitcoin" https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook best educator ever Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
cryptonandi

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

Beginners Learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency from the very basic - https://cryptoshib.com/crypto-beginner/
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:40:57 PM

Are you looking for an educator to pay him to teach or mentor you in cryptocurrency?In the world of crypto, everything depends on your own inputs on your studies. Bitcointalk forum can offer you about the education you need. Youtube is also available to you to learn about strategies.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

If you can back your conviction based on what I have read here with action, then I am 90% sure that you won't have problem in getting your feet in the crypto world entirely. For you to find your way to the forum, compose good message you have there, then you probably have more that you have led yourself to believe about you. You are more than someone off the street as you have exhibited above average. The hunger is what separates those who go far and those who move.

My advice, don't expect anyone to coach you or spoon feed you because its not going to happen and anyone who wants to do that, be sure there is a motive either to get paid or to scam you. There are series of knowledge materials on the internet where you can tap from and also the forum where several threads have been created and comments made. What you need to do is to read aggressively thereafter follow an individual you believes contribute content and within a short while, you can stand on your feet.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

If you can back your conviction based on what I have read here with action, then I am 90% sure that you won't have problem in getting your feet in the crypto world entirely. For you to find your way to the forum, compose good message you have there, then you probably have more that you have led yourself to believe about you. You are more than someone off the street as you have exhibited above average. The hunger is what separates those who go far and those who move.

My advice, don't expect anyone to coach you or spoon feed you because its not going to happen and anyone who wants to do that, be sure there is a motive either to get paid or to scam you. There are series of knowledge materials on the internet where you can tap from and also the forum where several threads have been created and comments made. What you need to do is to read aggressively thereafter follow an individual you believes contribute content and within a short while, you can stand on your feet.

id agree on most, but there's still some communities with the goal to educate the audience. you just need to find one that wins from such audience

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
athlete

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

In our time there are a large number of crypto communities, you just need to learn more about them in more detail and join. On YouTube there is a lot of information
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

No one is going to teach you these things like a b c d of childhood. You will have to learn it by yourself. Stay active in this forum, watch videos nad read articles on crypto. Hope this will help.
avivsun

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

Hi There

This is exactly why I opened my Blog this year - 101blockchains.com - we Decentralizing Blockchain Knowledge or in simple words, we actually help the world to understand why Blockchain is good without pushing to invest in crypto.

You are invited to take a look and share your feedback.

No Scam No Spam No Bulshit, we are Doers.

https://101blockchains.com

But please guys share your feedback here, how useful the content is? What is missing?

Thanks

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: