Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid bounty  (Read 2344 times)
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

There are many scams now that bounty you need to be careful. if you're new to joining a bounty first read white paper and joining a telegram to learn more about the project's legit,

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
This is also my question. I participated in the bonus campaign and at the end I only know to wait to receive money only. I have no way to force them to pay more quickly.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

if I'm with you before you get out of this case you'll be careful about the scams and the bounty-free bills know the unfortunate fun is happening. so please ask the telegram of the project to find out if the project is real.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

How else will you deal with it than to move on? That is one of the reasons you have to be very selective of the team or project you do any work for to at least ascertain some level of integrity before forging ahead and that will limit the possibility of being affected by such. That is still not a guarantee to anything, so in that case, you always have to prepare your mind and not pay so much attention to it.
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

Not just SCAM, but failed bounty, can be the reason why they doesn't paid you. Just keep going dude and try another project. I think that there is many good project out there.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

I think why we are not being paid maybe because their project is not successful in fundraising that's why they are scam, being patient is the key bounty hunter leave and find another better project.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

This is actually better than investing your money this is more than worst. The better thing that we should do as a bounty hunters is to find a good bounty managers. Doing this will sure reduce the chance of receiving nothing after the campaign.
Suicide101

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

It really forces to feel bad.
But dude, you need to take it easy
For myself I have decided that it is a payment for decentralization of the crypto world. Do you understand? Only you, and they. Between you there are no intermediaries, and it abruptly. You are a part of this world, and you can't go and complain. Nobody will help you, but here you can be free. You are  free in everything. And yes, you will be deceived. Humans, you know.just continue to work hard, and everything will be okay.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

You cant able to deal with it because once the project is scam then you cant do anything about it but to move on since you cant able to sue them out on what they do owe.This is why escrowed funds is i do prefer but mostly on bounties or projects doesnt already have this kind of arrangement where they do still have all the possession on the amounts or money into its investors.As a bounty participant then you should really be aware on this possible risk and anytime you wont really be paid up.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

You cant able to deal with it because once the project is scam then you cant do anything about it but to move on since you cant able to sue them out on what they do owe.This is why escrowed funds is i do prefer but mostly on bounties or projects doesnt already have this kind of arrangement where they do still have all the possession on the amounts or money into its investors.As a bounty participant then you should really be aware on this possible risk and anytime you wont really be paid up.
However this is very heartbreaking and disappointing but this dos does not mean it is the end of a good gift in crypto. I will just forget the gift because I know if I use my time to choose with good and potential care, I will not be disappointed in the end because there are still some very precious gifts. I will choose another and do everything necessary to make sure I am not cheated again.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

This is an embarrassing and sad situation for the hunters, we put our energy to publicize a project and in the end we did not win anything. This problem can even tarnish the forum and someone has to scrutinize this or the campaigns must pay weekly as in the past. For Finally, what purpose to create a project and escape with the money of others, what is the grace?
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

i dont pay too much attention to it. ofcourse it is sad sometimes, but that`s why i try to select bounties better and tek part in many campaigns

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

there's nothing we can do about that. actually if the bounty campaign is scam and dont paid their bounty participants, bounty hunters are just pissed off, but other than that, we can actually do nothing.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

Nothing you can do in the unpaid bounty, the bounty manager is working for the project team, I can accept the unpaid bounty if the ICO is not successful, but can not tolerance to the successful ICO, like this one, ICO has collected over 2000BTC, but have not paid to anyone, this is the big scam: 

Tokenpay:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
hamba laeh

Activity: 754

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

this keeps the hunters down, as most bounty participants do not accept the promised distribution and sometimes even scam.
the one thing I do when I feel disappointed about being cheated is to make a statement that the project has deceived many participants openly in social media and in this BTT forum.

Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

Usually you are getting unpaid when you paticipate in scam bounty projects , or you havent followed the rules and your stakes ate not counted
siena23

Activity: 2338

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

I just let it go. And I believe there will be a reciprocal of action. Sad and disappointed for sure. For myself it is not too adept to distinguish a good project and a scam.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

There's no way to save it . Every time you take part in their campaign , you' re ready to face all the worst. If their project is a scam , it is a way to ignore and be more careful in the next campaign. Take the experience through this time , check out the project and the campaign you join. Make sure the project is real and not deceptive

Make me great again
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

there's nothing we can do about that. actually if the bounty campaign is scam and dont paid their bounty participants, bounty hunters are just pissed off, but other than that, we can actually do nothing.
They officially announce this matter in there description if the project not success participants will receive zero payment after reading all rules and regulations we will choose bounties right. So if they do not reach hard cap then it's our mistake we chose the wrong bounty. But now after reaching hard cap also some bounties taking a long time to pay bounty participants in this matter actually you are right we do nothing.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

I've joined cashbag bounty campaign and they told us that the giving of bounty rewards is on May 30th 2018 but until today their progress is still counting it. Once it goes after a month I will get upset and put some scam accusations on their ICO projects on their telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: