Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5176 times)
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

I think that at this time you should not sell your coin.Since the price of Bitcoin is very low at this time. If you sell your coin at this time then it is your own loss. So you can wait a bit to increase the price, so that you can benefit.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sovilayea

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

1. Mtgox has been selling btc for a long time
2. some exchange dump fake bitcoins
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

I don't think so that now a time to sold bitcoin as the price having not much charming it's better to hold and wait for some weeks in case you have not money to full fill your personal needs than you sold it otherwise it's better to hold and wait for good time.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
now is the time to buy not sell, and be patient for a little because I'm sure bitcoin will rise again soon. we must think positively
C137_morty

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Nothing to worry about .
Some big whales are collecting btc from small dumpers .
Lets expect next bull wave
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with.      

Yes i think so. Most of the people in cryptomarket came only for gain not for lose. But they have to bear in mind that where there is gain there is loss also.They are part to part. So if you think you will lost your money you will sell all your wealth your are coward. You are not enough to face the war. But when you face war your brain will be dynamic. You thinking power will be explore. so be a part of win and sorrow.
Yeah exactly, see the market conditions would never be constant all the time. But its all up to you that how you manage it in getting your profit. I believe only the fearmongers who are incapable of getting any profit, sell everything they have even in the red market just out of panic. But if you want a good profit, then a risk must be taken as at the end you'll be surely getting what you had been waiting for...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

the current price drops are not related to the sale of bitcoin by ordinary people, I think that all those who want to sell it for a long time have done so at higher prices, now they are controlled by MM and they pursue certain goals.

Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

I also don't know bro. who will sell their bitcoin. but I will never sell the bitcoin that I have, bro. because prices are now down. and there are still no price signs to get back up soon ..

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

no one sells in market conditions like now, even if there is a fool or someone who really needs money, hold your coin now don't sell. but do the opposite, that is to buy as much as you can.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Now the market is tough and instead of bitcoin selling if we keep this for future we can become more wealthy than now so i think that we should wait for the price rise if urgent sell if not urgent invest more in it and buy some other coins too.

colvis

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Selling of ur btc now might led you to regret your action tomorrow.  But it all lays on the price which you bought the one which you are about to sale.  For me base on my investment protocol I don't sale when btc is below 7,000$.
Sohail61

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

Even though the bitcoin is so low right now, I still believe that holding them is the right way to do. I will accumulate more coins from my ICO and sell it once it reaches moon.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

I believe there are many people who sell Bitcoin that they have because the price of Bitcoin continues to fall, causing panic to sell. but there are also those who still believe that the price of Bitcoin will still rise and hold bitcoin.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

If they want to sell, just let them sell. For me, bitcoin should not be sold, but should be used by everyone of us. If we using bitcoin, then the value of bitcoin will be sustained through the years.  Not only bitcoin, but the entire cryptocurrency should be used by us. If we afraid to lose our coins, then we better sell our coins and never back in crypto.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

We still see the number of Bitcoins traded everyday, but we wonder who the sellers are today? Bitcoin is sold by speculators, ICOS project developers, traders ... but whether Bitcoin is being sold in any way is also making the currency market more fertile motion.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

I don't agree with your post. not only people who are afraid, who sell at this time. there are still people who sell their bitcoin, and they are looking for income from that sale. what they do is do daily trading. Is it including stupid people, who do daily trading ...? I don't think so. because by trading daily, they can benefit. and I think daily trading today is the right solution to find income. don't be too arrogant in cryptocurrency, because all no one knows what will happen in the future. and everyone has their own strategy to earn income.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Lucio19

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

People's motivation for joining cryptocurrency is not uniform and for that reason alone, what they do with their cryptocurrencies will be influenced accordingly. While some are financially buoyant, some are broke. At a time dire need, what comes to your mind is sell.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

Now is really a very bad time to sell. Refrain from this if you do not need your money urgently. If you are worried about the end of bitcoin due to lower prices then do not worry everything is in order. The price will continue to rise.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

Basically, when prices fall, bitcoin is sold by alarmists who are afraid of low prices and want to help out at least something. For some reason they do not think that volatility is an integral part of bitkin and the price will return back and continue to grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cosmicart

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

The people that would sell Bitcoin are those who panic a lot. Optimistic people won't sell, because it would be profitable in time being.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: