Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:04:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year !  (Read 2114 times)
imrul5 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:31:05 AM

Everyone also believe that 2018 is a good year for altcoin but seem like at the moment, cryptocurrency market is trying to stop it Smiley). Whole market is dumping and painted in red so I think we still need to wait until the end of this year to see if it's a really good year for altcoin or not Grin
I also think so. We need to wait and see current situation closely. There is a good possibility to rise cryptocurrency market again soon. Until then I am in sideline.
imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

the possibility is so and if altcoin rocked this year everyone would have a happy and something is difficult because if altcoin prices rocked at a low price sure everyone will be sad and if altcoin prices rocked at high prices would be happy because it can benefit

I wish to get a good market very soon. But I have some bad feelings over cryptocurrency market. I think it will take some time to recover from it.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

Are you kidding me? Some Alt coins are pumping whilst in this shitty bear market. Look a CNN (content neutrality network). I'm still up 200% in the last month or so from buying. Just need to choose solid projects
An altcoin somewhere is skyrocketing that is to be expected, but the majority of the market is going down and people expecting a general recovery are mistaken and the people like you looking to invest in one of the few coins which are going up may get lucky once in a while but trying to get big profits in the short term in this market is going to be incredibly risky.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

I was thinking the same but in the last month things have changed dramatically and alts time seems long gone when we talk about year 2018 so it's better to stay away from them and only invest in good ICO's or in alts you can read the bottom of charts but like I said it's a tricky time right now in cryptos.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

Again, the most unpredictable question of all time and it has no end really. Altcoins are as good as bitcoin because once bitcoin was also at its infancy and nobody believed in it, many called it scam too. But it grew to ATH last year which took breath out of the peoples chest.
Well, this year is something different for every coin. Many people are now aware about the crypto world this time and they are already entering into it because it is cheap for now and platinum opportunity to work with. So it may happen the market may receive even higher volume as compared to the last year and bring the currencies to ATH.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Yes, but probably by the end of the year, the prices of most of the cryptocurrencies keep going low so, we will have to wait for a time where they stabilize in order to increase, allowing us to get some profits.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

I think in this bear trend, nothing can go up like the end of 2017!
but I still hope market wouldn't go that way anymore. it's too boring and easy to guess.
I think this year, bitcoin is no more the leader. market would be belonged  to altcoins. small altcoins instead!
boroda074

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

This is correct but still the top coins control the market, there are certainly unique coins that grow not in the market but their very little!

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

This is correct but still the top coins control the market, there are certainly unique coins that grow not in the market but their very little!

The top coins control the market that is undeniable but if you want to obtain big profits those profits can only be had in low market cap coins, I know that it can be extremely risky to invest in such a coins but if you really take the time to read their whitepapers then the chances that you select the right coin goes up significantly so if you want big profits you need to accept an higher risk.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

better invest in new crypto projects like Socratus because you have to give chances to new crypto projects thereby you are helping yourself
imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

We all know altcoin is a good project for invest. Their performance is also very good. If they maintain their performance they will get more investors. I think it will become the year for altcoin.   
Yes, we all expect it. But BTC along with other coin ar losing its position day by day.  This is not a good sign for the crypto market at all.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

I did not find any possibility of that. Altcoin need more time and have to be more reliable. Yes, there is a possibility to rise up 10-20% near future.
In fact, the price increase of 10-20% for cryptocurrencies is not an increase, because they can just rise in price in a day and just fall in price. Already there are positive news:
https://blokt.com/news/eu-parliament-destroys-bearish-claims-in-new-report/amp?__twitter_impression=true
But I believe that real growth of several times, that is, by 100-300%, should be expected closer to the fall.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

I have no hope for many altcoins. Bitcoin rally has to start for altcoins shinny days I think. And BTC can't make its move anyway. If Bitcoin will start rising, then we can wait for alts
I, too, hold this opinion, altcoins are strongly tied to the price of Bitcoin. At least most altcoins, because there are coins, whose community is growing rapidly and the development team releases updates, news about the project, finds new partners and investors. In this case, the price of the coin relative to Bitcoin may grow on the general background of falling prices.
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

I think it will certainly rock but before that we need bitcoin's price to get increased as we all know altcoin always follows bitcoin.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

There’s a possibility that alternativecoin is going to rock this year
because their business is demand too because it is affordable to the investors budget and at the same time they are trusted.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

I do not know exactly what you mean by "rock this year" but here's what I think about altcoins, many will die and only those with good fundamentals and good teams will survive. This year will be good for those established coins like ETH, LTC, DASH etc.
imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

I do not know exactly what you mean by "rock this year" but here's what I think about altcoins, many will die and only those with good fundamentals and good teams will survive. This year will be good for those established coins like ETH, LTC, DASH etc.
Here "rock" means getting positive movement. I also hope most of the cryptocurrency will get good value.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

if we consider altcoin, it is only for quick money, but not for long-term storage
imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:39:30 PM

if we consider altcoin, it is only for quick money, but not for long-term storage
Look at the bitcoin it got its price after a long time. I think cryptocurrency platform will be evergreen forever.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Most offline corporations are all migrating to the cryptocurrency market for blockchain development and raise funds for their ICO to develop more on their products and services. Altcoins are going to be the new thing for every investor to have in his portfolio
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: