Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 02:12:08 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy now 2/7/14 or wait a few days please help  (Read 3166 times)
BitcoinAshley
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 448



View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:51:09 PM
 #61

SELL ALL THE COINS

BITCOIN IS CRASHING

IF MTGOX DIES, BITCON DIES WITH IT BECAUSE MTGOX HAS 80% OF VOLUME

i felt like you wrote this already (not sure on this post but I seen it somewhere)
anyways thanks for your opinion


Don't worry, that's not actually my opinion.

Gox has 5% of volume. No one cares about Gox. Anyone with half a brain stopped using Gox last year.

The only reason what's happening there now is getting so much attention, is because it's fun to laugh at the retards who still thought they could get away with using Gox... well, looks like they "Got Goxxed(tm)"  Cool
1508465528
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508465528

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508465528
Reply with quote  #2

1508465528
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1508465528
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508465528

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508465528
Reply with quote  #2

1508465528
Report to moderator
1508465528
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508465528

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508465528
Reply with quote  #2

1508465528
Report to moderator
1508465528
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508465528

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508465528
Reply with quote  #2

1508465528
Report to moderator
pepto
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 223


View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:28:50 AM
 #62

I don't know about coinbase but watch and wait. The price will approach 500 gox USD. Set an alarm, don't go to sleep, don't act on averages less than 1 hour old. Jump when you can't take it anymore. Personally, I don't think we'll go lower than ~500 before the the anticipated gox announcement.
I'd rather be in 500 dollar btc than in cash when the news hits Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!