Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone registered with Altucher Crypto Trader?  (Read 266 times)
GreenTeeJay (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:28:46 AM

Is it worth the US$550 for the 3-month subscription?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHRISTIVA

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:58:36 AM

Hi I have registered and paid 550$ for 3 months access
we4321

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

Is it worth the price?
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:38:56 PM

Is it worth the price?
Hi,

I would like to ask if this service is on copy trade or fully a training session with crypto trading? If this is only for copy trades then $550 for 3 month subscription isnt bad but i dont have any past history or stats regarding on this trader which we can able to see if it would be worth it or not.Before trying to put up some money just be sure you do see his tracks and past earnings regarding on his trades.
getshitdone

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

I've paid $550 for the 3 month service.

Everyone is throwing the word "scam" around him simply because he's gimmicky with his marketing as he's targeting the "Average Joe" market with his marketing.

Now is that a reason to hurt his credibility and say he's a scammer? No.

If you're logically minded, you'll research his track record and his copy-trade team.

His track record is selling companies for millions of dollars and he's lived through the dot-com boom (and bubble).. and is now living through the crypto era. As well as managing billions of dollars as a Hedge Fund manager. He is the ultimate hybrid of Technology and Finance which is what Crypto truly is.

His right-hand man is Kamal Ravikant who is Naval Ravikant's brother. Kamal has been in Silicon Valley and lived through the dot com boom/bubble for its entirety as well. He is a "top guy" to follow for Crypto trades. Why? Kamal runs a VC firm called Evolve VC which is managed by himself, James, and Naval. (Naval Ravikant alone is why you should be banking on this. If you don't know who Naval Raviaknt is, I highly suggest you research him as he's a Silicon Valley icon). All of them are Crypto investors and invest Evolve VC's funds into these Cryptos. You will be investing alongside a massive Silicon Valley VC firm as well as Silicon Valley icons. Sorry, but I trust that MUCH more then blogging skeptics that are so short-tempered to write a product off because the marketing is too gimmicky. Give me a break. Think logically, not emotionally people.

They are literally leveraging their exclusive networks in Silicon Valley (Kamal Ravikant) and Wallstreet (James Altucher) to give us access to the best Cryptos before they boom.

If you value your time and would rather follow the insiders on what the next big Cryptos will be, then invest.

If you want to be a typical skeptic and disregard something because it is too "marketing-ish", then go ahead and drop the $550 on something else.

I'm not an Altucher Shill either, I did long hard research (including reading about the people calling him a scammer because his marketing is too gimmicky), but came to the conclusion that an all-in-one weekly newsletter where I got recommended the top Altcoins that would boom in 2018 from some of the smartest investors in our world (Yes, look at James and Kamal's actual TRACK RECORDS, not the opinions of skeptics), then I would drop the $550.

I ranted a bit on this, because I find it silly that people disregard an entire product simply because the marketing is too gimmicky for them instead of looking at the track record of the team behind the copy trades.

I will report back on my results with this.

PS: If you want to split the $550 with me (I've already paid), then feel free to and we can share the account to make it $275 each. (Just DM me).
GreenTeeJay (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

Thank you very much for your reply getshitdone.
I agree 100% on your analysis of JA. I have a number of his books already.
When you refer to the track record are these published stats? Could you direct me? or are you referring to the results that he uses in the original promotion?
21lazarus

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

Hi,

I tried to DM you but it says you dont take DM's from newbies.
cryptoreadyplay

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:20:45 AM

I've paid $550 for the 3 month service.

Everyone is throwing the word "scam" around him simply because he's gimmicky with his marketing as he's targeting the "Average Joe" market with his marketing.

Now is that a reason to hurt his credibility and say he's a scammer? No.

If you're logically minded, you'll research his track record and his copy-trade team.

His track record is selling companies for millions of dollars and he's lived through the dot-com boom (and bubble).. and is now living through the crypto era. As well as managing billions of dollars as a Hedge Fund manager. He is the ultimate hybrid of Technology and Finance which is what Crypto truly is.

His right-hand man is Kamal Ravikant who is Naval Ravikant's brother. Kamal has been in Silicon Valley and lived through the dot com boom/bubble for its entirety as well. He is a "top guy" to follow for Crypto trades. Why? Kamal runs a VC firm called Evolve VC which is managed by himself, James, and Naval. (Naval Ravikant alone is why you should be banking on this. If you don't know who Naval Raviaknt is, I highly suggest you research him as he's a Silicon Valley icon). All of them are Crypto investors and invest Evolve VC's funds into these Cryptos. You will be investing alongside a massive Silicon Valley VC firm as well as Silicon Valley icons. Sorry, but I trust that MUCH more then blogging skeptics that are so short-tempered to write a product off because the marketing is too gimmicky. Give me a break. Think logically, not emotionally people.

They are literally leveraging their exclusive networks in Silicon Valley (Kamal Ravikant) and Wallstreet (James Altucher) to give us access to the best Cryptos before they boom.

If you value your time and would rather follow the insiders on what the next big Cryptos will be, then invest.

If you want to be a typical skeptic and disregard something because it is too "marketing-ish", then go ahead and drop the $550 on something else.

I'm not an Altucher Shill either, I did long hard research (including reading about the people calling him a scammer because his marketing is too gimmicky), but came to the conclusion that an all-in-one weekly newsletter where I got recommended the top Altcoins that would boom in 2018 from some of the smartest investors in our world (Yes, look at James and Kamal's actual TRACK RECORDS, not the opinions of skeptics), then I would drop the $550.

I ranted a bit on this, because I find it silly that people disregard an entire product simply because the marketing is too gimmicky for them instead of looking at the track record of the team behind the copy trades.

I will report back on my results with this.

PS: If you want to split the $550 with me (I've already paid), then feel free to and we can share the account to make it $275 each. (Just DM me).

Thanks for your post. I've been on the fence about Altucher as well. I wouldn't say his emails come across as marketing-ish as much as downright scammy-looking with all the click-bait. It must help his CTR, but is annoying because I already paid for his offerings at some level, and I just want to get to the damn meat without having to click through 2 or 3 articles. If I was going to spend $500, I would hope that the content included in that would just get down to it. Cuz, ain't nobody got time...
1L0v3

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

I made the mistake of paying. Totally not worth it. It's for the most absolutely clueless only. Basically it's little more than 'buy the dip in bitcoin and etherium'.. so they charge you for the most well known crypto catchphrase/meme on twitter.
Technically I suppose you could say they also put together an extremely small collection of very late entries in some of the highest market cap coins. Pfft.

They throw around talk of insider connections with almost no detail about fundamentals, analysis or strategy. In addition to lacking detail the posts are short, and frankly come across as lazy.

I wanted to like this and have paid for competing products also which I prefer.

I don't care about the marketing - just wanted good content.. didn't get it. Stay away from this waste of money.
1L0v3

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

I made the mistake of paying. Totally not worth it. It's for the most absolutely clueless only. Basically it's little more than 'buy the dip in bitcoin and etherium'.. so they charge you for the most well known crypto catchphrase/meme on twitter.
Technically I suppose you could say they also put together an extremely small collection of very late entries in some of the highest market cap coins. Pfft.

They throw around talk of insider connections with almost no detail about fundamentals, analysis or strategy. In addition to lacking detail the posts are short, and frankly come across as lazy.

I wanted to like this and have paid for competing products also which I prefer.

I don't care about the marketing - just wanted good content.. didn't get it. Stay away from this waste of money.

I should add.. they have not given any early entries at all so far.. in fact I'd say they are extremely late entries. Those guys would probably tell you bitcoin is an early entry because it still has a long way to go and then pat themselves on the back for recommending you buy the dip in bitcoin.. which is 95% of their content. Honestly.. I despise this product. Oh.. and of course I do believe it's still early for bitcoin.. and buying the dip is sound advice! You just don't need to pay $2k for an annual subscription (which is what they charge) to listen to them say it when the whole of crypto twitter will tell you for free many times a day. Just buy the dip in bitcoin instead of giving these guys money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: