Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72461 times)
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:06:08 PM

Accept US dollars?

Yes we sell in us dollars as primary payment method.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 03:13:01 PM

New price drop!!!!! u$s 868.-  !!!!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 04:22:38 PM

USB U2 in STOCK!!!!

http://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-u2-moq-500-units/

u$s 8550.- for 500 USB miners.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 04:26:35 PM

Looking for confirmation from a non-newbie on a successful transaction.

Thanks.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 04:29:03 PM

Thanks.

You can check for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454808.msg5212595#msg5212595

All the best

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

Thanks.

You can check for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454808.msg5212595#msg5212595

All the best
Thanks, missed that one when looking at the thread.

techman05

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 10:23:56 PM

USB U2 in STOCK!!!!

http://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-u2-moq-500-units/

u$s 8550.- for 500 USB miners.

Do the u2's have anything special that the u1's didn't. If you sell them at that price individually or at least in smaller packages for that rate that's cheaper than the u1's but I don't have the need or the storage to sell for that many Wink

I hope you sent one to ckolivias if you changed anything major to these devices which he needs to tweak.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
googlemaster1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:45:12 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 11:57:05 PM by googlemaster1

Hey just got my miner, there was a little snafu getting the correct shipping details at first, and my Power supply is supposed to be here shortly (so I haven't tested it), but Juan was a good guy, and super helpful.  I should be buying another 1-2 of these within the next few days.  I know my status is "newbie" so I am throwing up a pic just so errybuddy knows he is legitsauce (in case there is any doubt)

http://imgur.com/GzRNdJc

BTC: 15565dcUp4LEWe6KYT7tawMHFRL4cBbFGN
techman05

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:18:32 AM

Hey just got my miner, there was a little snafu getting the correct shipping details at first, and my Power supply is supposed to be here shortly (so I haven't tested it), but Juan was a good guy, and super helpful.  I should be buying another 1-2 of these within the next few days.  I know my status is "newbie" so I am throwing up a pic just so errybuddy knows he is legitsauce (in case there is any doubt)

In all the times it shouldn't be said.... I thought it would be smaller Wink.  That still looks smaller than the avalon design but at least now I've got a size reference even though that wasn't the intention.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:45:44 AM

its like 4 times smaller than Avalon  Tongue
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 04:37:36 AM

Nice Pic

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
basquiatcase

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:15:31 AM

I am order #92 and I haven't gotten mine and here we are going into the weekend. I'm not saying anything negative as of yet as this is my second order. I am not happy about the situation at the moment and hope to hear from Juan soon to clarify the situation.
sobe-it

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:26:09 AM

1 th of ants via usb *drool*...... should figure out a group buy for the ants.
basquiatcase

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:47:29 AM

I would consider taking at least 100-200 units of it, PM me.
claudesdad

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:03:04 AM

I was just looking at your site as I'm interested buying another S1 (and potentially one more after that) .

You have a Bitcoin payment option - but I don't see any way to find out what the price for one unit would be in Bitcoin before putting in the order.

Is there some conversion I can do to get an estimate of the Bitcoin price?

I would prefer to pay in Bitcoin.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:24:24 AM

New price drop now Antminer S1 u$s 750.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:25:01 AM

I was just looking at your site as I'm interested buying another S1 (and potentially one more after that) .

You have a Bitcoin payment option - but I don't see any way to find out what the price for one unit would be in Bitcoin before putting in the order.

Is there some conversion I can do to get an estimate of the Bitcoin price?

I would prefer to pay in Bitcoin.

We use Bitstamp for the conversion rate.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:27:30 AM

I would consider taking at least 100-200 units of it, PM me.

PM Sent

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:28:41 AM

I am order #92 and I haven't gotten mine and here we are going into the weekend. I'm not saying anything negative as of yet as this is my second order. I am not happy about the situation at the moment and hope to hear from Juan soon to clarify the situation.

Hello, please gimme your order number to check whats going on and contact you ASAP.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
claudesdad

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:33:31 PM

What's your pricing for an S-1 in Bitcoin? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: