Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72461 times)
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:59:29 PM

For me the frustrating part is I had good contact up to the sale , My phone calls were returned took the time to answer my questions and walk me through the payment process and then after payment all went silent.   On the site homepage and I quote
 "product that is available at this time avoiding frustrating pre-orders 112 Bit LLC  has miners available for immediate shipping."

Then I read on this post that people who ordered in Feb are still waiting on tracking numbers, my assumption was the item would ship to me in equal time as if I had ordered from bitmain.  my co worked ordered from bitmain this Monday and his antminer S1 is already mining in his basement as I write this.

I feel that if this is going to take longer than going directly to bitmain then the offer should be made to refund the money and allow people interested in the product to spend it at bitmain....   I hate to say but in this industry time really does equal money.

To be honest it is early in the order cycle for me and I am trying to have faith and patients but I do feel for those that had paid in feb and still havent gotten product.

I will be watching this thread very  very closely.

+1

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
googlemaster1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

I will say, back when they were $900 on here, I got mine in two days, but the lack of communication made me buy some directly from bitmain also.  Juan doesn't seem like a scammer, so we'll see what he ends up doing when he gets back.

BTC: 15565dcUp4LEWe6KYT7tawMHFRL4cBbFGN
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:44:52 PM

So I've been watching this thread too, I've had my finger on the order button a few times in the past week.  I lost 2btc to someone else selling in another thread, so I've been skeptical in buying asic miners from others.

Anyway, I think he owns e-pickaxe.com too, so maybe he's busy doing that this week.  It would be refreshing to see our bitcoin community start to establish trusted businesses over time, for once. I'm hoping for a good outcome for both buyers and Juan here.
basquiatcase

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:10:18 AM

I wanted to chime back in here and vouche for Juan for my orders at least. He refunded my money in BTC when I didn't think it was going to show up. Bitmain shipping mix up and was not Juan's fault. The next day I had an email with tracking and sent him back the BTC and the rest into his Bank Account. As far as my 2 orders have gone he has been trustworthy. He was traveling a lot when I was talking to him FWIW.   
shaxs

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:21:04 AM

His last login was March 05, 2014, 09:56:13 PM so it is not like he hasnt seen this thread....
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:26:25 AM

Sorry everybody for my delays.

I am back in my city, I had a trip that was a nightmare and took much more than expected.

All the units not shipped yet will be shipped tomorrow.

The new price will be u$s 730.- per machine.

If any of the customers don't want his order anymore please send me a PM or an E-Mail and I will cancel and refund.

I apologize for the delay unfortunately was out of my control.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:29:21 AM

I am back in my city, I had a trip that was a nightmare and took much more than expected.

If any of the customers don't want his order anymore please send me a PM or an E-Mail and I will cancel and refund.

Regards

Juan

Put me down for 1 PLEASE!! Overnite ship will be fine,I'd like it by Saturday  Cool

Send me a BTC bill for it & check your PM's bro  Grin

Welcome back!!!!!!!  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:29:51 AM

Regards

Juan

I will give free shipping to any customer affected by my delays and also apply the new price u$s 730 and refund the extra money any customer has paid.

U2 customers please contact me because due the problems with that product we are refunding all the orders until all is solved. As usual we don't wish to keep from money from customers when delays happen.

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
PPOsales

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:41:19 AM

Thanks for the update Juan. The wire payment for my order (#110) was completed Tuesday morning my time PST. I appreciate the rebate offer due to the delay, I will send you a PM with the details to follow. Thanks!
googlemaster1

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:46:43 AM

Hey Juan, welcome back bud!  When will they ship if paid for now? Cheesy

BTC: 15565dcUp4LEWe6KYT7tawMHFRL4cBbFGN
shaxs

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:53:31 AM

Regards

Juan

That sucks...I suggest in the future you put an autoresponder on your support email, even if it is supposed to be a short trip. People just don't like not knowing ya know? Most can understand things happening. Glad to hear things are alright.
PPOsales

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:21:50 AM

That sucks...I suggest in the future you put an autoresponder on your support email, even if it is supposed to be a short trip. People just don't like not knowing ya know? Most can understand things happening. Glad to hear things are alright.

+1
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:25:56 AM

Whoo hooo!!  This Juan character really seems to exist AND he's an honest bloke?!?!  I can't believe my good fortune this evening.  Appreciate the heads up (and rebate offer).  Will also be PM'ing my BTC address JIC applicable for me as well. 

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
rockby11

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:03:07 PM

Hi Juan, I haven't heard or receive anything from you. Wander what happened to my order (95) for which I payed (wire transfer) on the 27th Feb 2014. Getting worried!
rockbronco

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:06:42 PM

I see there has been a response on this thread from ww.112bit.com since last night but has anyone had there emails or PM's responded to?Huh
rockby11

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:21:56 PM

I see there has been a response on this thread from ww.112bit.com since last night but has anyone had there emails or PM's responded to?Huh

nop!
rockbronco

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:45:22 PM

I just got off the phone with Juan about 30 minutes ago, He explained to me the issue he had with shipping and ensured me he was working on getting products shipped. He told me I should have a tracking number for my order within 24 hours.

He was very understanding of how people felt about the situation, offered to extend the discounted price to my order and also offered refund if I did not want to wait on the order.

I explained I am still very interested in my order as long as I could get shipping conformation within a day.

I will update this thread again, once I have gotten a tracking number.

Have a good day all. 
tk1337

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:11:26 PM

I sent you a PM last week, when you get caught up if you could reply, I would be grateful.
PPOsales

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:30:33 PM

It still a little scary  having 3 grand hanging out in the wind...(nervous little emoicon thing) ...ordered Monday. No shipping confirmation as of yet.
rockby11

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:59:51 PM

What stops him letting people know about where things are. Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: