Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72461 times)
ECG

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:58:41 AM

Hey Juan, The 21 S1s we ordered arrived quickly and are running great (Order#519,#647). We put in another order for 10 S1s but 1 S2 showed up instead (Order#675). Nice machine but we wanted the 2TH. We're ready to order again but want to get this sorted out first. Thanks
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:48:08 PM

New Price Antminer S2 $2244.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 05:46:29 PM

Hey Juan, The 21 S1s we ordered arrived quickly and are running great (Order#519,#647). We put in another order for 10 S1s but 1 S2 showed up instead (Order#675). Nice machine but we wanted the 2TH. We're ready to order again but want to get this sorted out first. Thanks

Nice to hear that!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ECG

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:06:26 PM

Nice to hear that!

It is pretty disappointing that this is the response I get after the numerous ways I've contacted you about this order.  I ordered TEN s1 miners (Order #675).  I was sent ONE s2 miner.  I would like the machines I ordered, not the one that hashes at half the rate of what I ordered.  What can be done about this?  As I've said, I want to keep ordering from you, and you've mentioned several times that you would prefer larger orders, but being ignored about this issue does not give me the confidence to place a large order.  Right now we have 21 of the 200 s1 miners we would like to get from you.  I hope we can get this resolved quickly.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:37:17 PM

Nice to hear that!

It is pretty disappointing that this is the response I get after the numerous ways I've contacted you about this order.  I ordered TEN s1 miners (Order #675).  I was sent ONE s2 miner.  I would like the machines I ordered, not the one that hashes at half the rate of what I ordered.  What can be done about this?  As I've said, I want to keep ordering from you, and you've mentioned several times that you would prefer larger orders, but being ignored about this issue does not give me the confidence to place a large order.  Right now we have 21 of the 200 s1 miners we would like to get from you.  I hope we can get this resolved quickly.

Yes sorry I did not understand your message so we sent you an S2 instead of 10 S1s?

So we have to change the order I have to send you 10 S1s and you have to return the S2 that is correct?

Sorry for the mistake and the misunderstanding

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 01:55:25 AM

New Price Antminer S1 $206.36

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 03:54:12 PM

New Price Antminer S1 $211.93

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:00:10 AM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mackie

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:14:13 AM

Hi,

I've sent you a pm with a few questions. So far I've tried your sales e-mail and the other one but am not getting a response at all.
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:45:04 AM

Juan please check your email! I want more  S1 Wink

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
jeremym87

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:05:02 PM

Hello - Ive tried for three days to contact someone about an order problem with an order I placed on your website this weekend.  The order status says failed, I paid with bitpay - and the bitpay says it was paid and they accepted my bitcoin.  HELP please!  The order number is 1092.

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 10:10:06 PM

Current Prices

Antminer S1 $240.51
Antminer S2 $2309.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 10:11:19 PM

Hello - Ive tried for three days to contact someone about an order problem with an order I placed on your website this weekend.  The order status says failed, I paid with bitpay - and the bitpay says it was paid and they accepted my bitcoin.  HELP please!  The order number is 1092.

Jeremy

Your payment was processed and your unit will be shipped today

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 10:12:25 PM

Hi,

I've sent you a pm with a few questions. So far I've tried your sales e-mail and the other one but am not getting a response at all.

Sorry I was disconnected almost all the day yesterday.

I guess I answered already all the remaining messages if not please contact me again.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mackie

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:58:52 PM

Hi,

Sorry I was disconnected almost all the day yesterday.

I guess I answered already all the remaining messages if not please contact me again.

Regards

Juan

Sent you a pm, maybe the e-mail and message on the site didn't get through. If this doesn't work I'll just post it on the thread here.
hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:23:18 PM

wow juan to say the least I'm disappointed.  you received my payment on last week Friday and told me everything is good last week but didn't ship my unit until yesterday. may I ask wtf happened? Roll Eyes Shocked
hobbymd

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:33:07 PM

the damn unit still sitting in china juan, I wont get my unit this week so how about compensate for lost hashing time?

I see most other reputable resellers compensate their customers for their delays, lets see how juan/bitmain would compensate this one if at all. I let everyone know how it goes
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 09:45:21 PM

the damn unit still sitting in china juan, I wont get my unit this week so how about compensate for lost hashing time?

I see most other reputable resellers compensate their customers for their delays, lets see how juan/bitmain would compensate this one if at all. I let everyone know how it goes

I understand your frustration.

You ordered from Group Buy, and unfortunately your payment arrived late.

150 units were sold https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608147.0

Just 8 payments arrived late and were sent late if is our mistake we can compensate as we did many times, but this is not the case, we did an exception with your order and accepted your payment even when it arrives late once the shipping list was closed,

I really understand you are not happy but we did our best unfortunately your payment arrived when the shipping list is closed.

We wish to have you in a future GB!

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
hobbymd

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:23:18 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 03:57:45 AM by hobbymd

Thanks for the reply Juan, I was harsh in my previous for that I'm sorry but as you can see I was posting out of frustration.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 03:02:19 PM

Current Prices

Antminer S1 $260.-
Antminer S2 $2309.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: