Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72461 times)
redeyez21

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:49:07 PM

Hi Juan, How do I apply the Bitmain coupon to order an S2 from you?

Also is it possible to have a lower amount declared for customs?

Cheers buddy
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 06:50:09 PM

Hi Juan, How do I apply the Bitmain coupon to order an S2 from you?

Also is it possible to have a lower amount declared for customs?

Cheers buddy

Please contact me directly jg@112bit.com

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mackie

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:06:04 AM

Is there a tracking number for #1115 yet? I want to contact UPS to confirm something.
tatepastor

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:40:22 PM

I ordered the unit on the 26 that means it should have been here on the 29. Now it is the 2 and it looks like it wont be here this week either. so wil I get compensated? I paid with bitcoin.
techman05

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:13:01 AM

Any thoughts on a quieter s1.5? My antminer s1 accidentally found a cold spot and is running at potentially 210-220 without overclocking which is accidentaly  compensating for other hardware. If you can get your builder to make this a dream of a quieter machine I'd probably buy another.

BTW why is there only 6 issues posted with all the miners sold. I was still hoping there would be a wishlist by now and the s1 would have a few updates to it withholding kano's cgminer updates. Here's the link if you find something your peeved about and want changed. https://github.com/AntMiner/AntGen1/issues

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
ovidus

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

juan please check your email or pms i need to get in touch with you about order 1080 there was a major screw up
redeyez21

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:04:03 AM

I have reason to believe nothing is actually in stock and all is shipped from china (i.e bitmain themselves)
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:22:07 AM

It is but you do not worry about border fee.  Grin

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
mackie

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:37:31 AM

I have reason to believe nothing is actually in stock and all is shipped from china (i.e bitmain themselves)

I asked before purchasing and the response was they come from China so I figured they ship to the US then redistribute or something like that.

Has anyone gotten a reply yet? I'm still waiting for a tracking number for #1115. I figured after 4 business days somebody would let me know where my shipment is at the very least.
techman05

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:34:27 AM

Once it start coming to you ,you should get a bunch of status updates. I myself didn't get my tracking number directly till after ups  informed me of a package coming. Maybe you should register with ups and you'll potentially know faster than here.

I hope through pm'ing and emailing you did post also through the chat on 112bits website. At least then its tied to your account when your asking questions.

samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:36:10 AM

I asked before purchasing and the response was they come from China so I figured they ship to the US then redistribute or something like that.

Has anyone gotten a reply yet? I'm still waiting for a tracking number for #1115. I figured after 4 business days somebody would let me know where my shipment is at the very least.

I think there was a holiday out there exactly the last 4-5 days.
mackie

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:08:56 AM

I assumed Shipping status means it shipped (yes/no?), I got 3 e-mails in succession after that. This was May 28th and accounting for Dragon Boat Festival I was expecting it to roughly arrive tomorrow or Thursday based on the shipping times I observed.

Normally it wouldn't matter too much but I wanted to check with UPS to make sure they have my buzzer. If I remember correctly, UPS will try a second time in case the first attempt fails but in the event they don't and make me go pick it up, I'd rather confirm it now in case they don't rather then having to go pick up 100 odd pounds of hardware. I've had it happen before where I put in the buzzer in the special delivery note section and for whatever reason the shipment didn't have it. Wasn't fun :l
ovidus

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:00:49 PM

Still no contact from Juan.......would like to get this major screw up fixed
techman05

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:56:50 AM

It'll be our luck he set the price too low  and too many orders just whacked him in the head Tongue.

bit_NINj4

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy assassins

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:44:56 PM

How do I go about using a Bitmain coupon at 112bit?

1NiNj4aAHokvr95rYKX4Jew8vZUPV5kmEy
techman05

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 10:33:32 PM

How did you get a bitmain coupon?

cl5150

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:05:00 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 09:31:25 PM by cl5150

WARNING to all. I recently placed an order at 112bit.com for 6 miners, wired the funds 9 days ago and haven't received anything. I can't get in touch through the phone number listed, email, or their online messaging system on their website. I personally emailed JUAN and got nothing. Order #1152 JUAN either refund my money or send me my hardware. I won't go away and this will get nasty, trust me! Thanks!!
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:41:06 AM

WARNING to all. I recently placed an order at 112bit.com for 6 miners, wired the funds 9 days ago and haven't received anything. I can't get in touch through the phone number listed, email, or their online messaging system on their website. I personally emailed JUAN and got nothing. Order #1152 JUAN either refund my money or send me my hardware. I won't go away and this will get nasty, trust me! Thanks!!

I am checking the shipping status of your order, I can confirm your order is valid and paid on time. Waiting shipping team to inform UPS tracking and status.

Will update, I apologize for the delay.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:42:00 AM

New Antminer S2 Price $2261.

Antminer S1 Sold Out!

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cl5150

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:47:01 PM

I am checking the shipping status of your order, I can confirm your order is valid and paid on time. Waiting shipping team to inform UPS tracking and status.

Will update, I apologize for the delay.

Regards

Juan

Hi Juan,  what did you find out?  Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: