Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72461 times)
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 10:31:27 PM

WARNING to all. I recently placed an order at 112bit.com for 6 miners, wired the funds 9 days ago and haven't received anything. I can't get in touch through the phone number listed, email, or their online messaging system on their website. I personally emailed JUAN and got nothing. Order #1152 JUAN either refund my money or send me my hardware. I won't go away and this will get nasty, trust me! Thanks!!

I am checking the shipping status of your order, I can confirm your order is valid and paid on time. Waiting shipping team to inform UPS tracking and status.

Will update, I apologize for the delay.

Regards

Juan

Hi Juan,  what did you find out?  Thanks

The shipping was delayed due an error between admin and shipping team, after sending the shipping list randomly we manually check the payment of some of the orders for security reasons, in that process shipping was waiting for the final approval on the order 1152 but admin lost the request so this side is not answering the shipping side when we detect the issue we solved and we will compensate the customer for the mining time lost. Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cl5150

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:09:15 PM

I can confirm Juan and 112bit.com did ship me my order after the shipping error. Thanks again!
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 07:49:51 PM

Dear customers we are close to start selling Antminer S3.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:47:16 PM

Antminer S2 u$s 1850.- Shipping starts in June 26th

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bittydude

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:40:00 PM

s3 price?
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 05:14:21 PM

s3 price?

We need to wait 2-3 more days until we have the Antminer S3 pricing, also is important to define the shipping dates so we are working in that and we are close to give those details to the market.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
techman05

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:19:01 AM

Any idea on chips used for the s3. I'd like to hope the s3 will work as well and decibly as the s1 but u2 thumbs irk me and 90 days or not I don't want to have to ship back to china if this goes south.

Either way I hope someone gives ckolivias some hardware and software so the s3 doesn't have to fork too far away from a current tree... ,which is probably why I hate my u2's so much.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:28:07 AM

Any idea on chips used for the s3. I'd like to hope the s3 will work as well and decibly as the s1 but u2 thumbs irk me and 90 days or not I don't want to have to ship back to china if this goes south.

Either way I hope someone gives ckolivias some hardware and software so the s3 doesn't have to fork too far away from a current tree... ,which is probably why I hate my u2's so much.

In all the cases we do RMA in USA so none of our customers has to ship back units to China in case of any problem.

S3 is based in a new ASIC Chip with 28nm architecture and the product is a dual blade like the S1.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:52:14 PM

Bitmaintech already announced the S1 upgrade kit. Are you a distributor for that too?
techman05

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

Bitmaintech already announced the S1 upgrade kit. Are you a distributor for that too?

Where do I look for this? We can check back on this post to know what the s1 started at and if the upgrade is cheaper I'd like to try with that :p .

allcoinminer

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:04:21 PM

Where do I look for this? We can check back on this post to know what the s1 started at and if the upgrade is cheaper I'd like to try with that :p .

Checkout https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656461.0
The design of heat sink is customized but it is compatible with the hashing board of S1. Hence we will be able to provide all the S1 buyers an option of upgrade.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:54:31 PM

We are not authorized to reserve or take orders until the shipping dates and prices are confirmed.

As soon as we have details on price and shipping of S1 Upgrades we update here.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:59:23 PM

They need to hurry before people see the 17 Billion difficulty next week.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 11:04:02 PM

After S3 release you will see a significant Difficulty jump. Will be the same as S1 first orders will get better results.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:05:02 PM

After S3 release you will see a significant Difficulty jump. Will be the same as S1 first orders will get better results.

Regards

Juan

if the pricing is good Smiley
techman05

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:04:56 AM

Regards

Juan

And there's the reasoning why the people won't be rushing to sell their s1. If we ever get api support built in I'd be happy to buy into cgwatcher remote[or something else if available] and continue the search for alt coins.

I'm kinda hoping for more renting my equipment so I can make the most out of these machines than fighting for physical bitcoins.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:01:32 AM

MultiMiner works great in monitoring your miners and having them auto switch to the most profitable coins.  I have also tested leasing hash power with it and it works well.
When I had my S1 is found it and I was able to mange it from the panel and my phone.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248173.0

Regards

Juan

And there's the reasoning why the people won't be rushing to sell their s1. If we ever get api support built in I'd be happy to buy into cgwatcher remote[or something else if available] and continue the search for alt coins.

I'm kinda hoping for more renting my equipment so I can make the most out of these machines than fighting for physical bitcoins.

gigacoiner

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:11:51 AM

Will you be offering hosting service as well?

We are not authorized to reserve or take orders until the shipping dates and prices are confirmed.

As soon as we have details on price and shipping of S1 Upgrades we update here.

Regards

Juan
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:18:18 AM

Sure wish I had enough saved up to put in an order on one of those S2's hitting soon.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
allcoinminer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:55:35 AM

Sure wish I had enough saved up to put in an order on one of those S2's hitting soon.

S2 already here. S3 is launching new.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: