Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72463 times)
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:05:05 PM

I am confused.

The first post in this thread says S3 cost $465 each. Yet on the 112bit site they are listed for $489 each. On top of that there is also a $35 UPS charge for a grand total of $524.00 for one machine if purchased through the 112bit site.

First question: What is the correct price. Is it $465 or is it $489

Second question: Why is there a shipping charge. Please correct me if I am wrong but you are only drop shipping these units. They come direct from Bitmain in China to the customer.

Why the extra charge for shipping that has already been paid for ?

Third question: Why would a customer purchase this from you when they can get it direct from Bitmain and for a cheaper price ?

Thank you for your time responding to these questions for me.

Hello

S3 price is related with BTC price BTC up price UP.

We charge shipping on orders under u$s 1500.- but you can order 1 unit in Bitmain China you have to order 2 or more.

Bitmain China does free shipping but force you to order 2 or more, if you order 4 here is also free shipping , and you are free to order 1 if you wish.

Customers buys from us because we accept payments in US Dollars, we provide service and warranty in USA, you don't need to send the unit back to China in case service is required.

Regards

Juan

Juan,

1) Do you allow customers to arrange their own shipping in lieu of the shipping charge? (ie. sending you a prepaid label)

2) And what is the carrier and shipping speed for the shipping charge?

We use UPS
Our cost for orders under u$s 1500 is u$s 35 over u$s 1500 is free.
For a 3 day shipping from China to USA including signature is very cheap.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alpha359

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:25:49 PM

We use UPS
Our cost for orders under u$s 1500 is u$s 35 over u$s 1500 is free.
For a 3 day shipping from China to USA including signature is very cheap.

Regards

Juan

Hi Juan,

The reason I ask is because I noticed that your shipping costs are $35 per miner. Is that correct? Or is it supposed to be just $35 flat for ordering 1-3 miners?

I would love to purchase two miners, but for $70 shipping on your site, it would be cheaper for me to UPS Next Day Air the two miners to me using my company's UPS account.

Are you shipping next day air as well?
techman05

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:58:43 PM

Thats what Juans  saying. If you buy less than 1500, your buying individually.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 01:13:04 AM

Antminer S3 Batch #1 Sold Out

Antminer S3 Batch #2 Sales Open (Ships 2-4 days after Batch #1)

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 10:19:40 PM

Antminer S3 Batch #3 $468.20
Antminer S2 $1715.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:23:51 PM

s2 last chance before they are dissasembled for parts.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 11:32:24 PM

:-)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
techman05

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 01:11:36 PM

Does this mean there's an s4 monster coming soon. I was expecting either a steep drop or an upgrade kit before you killed the s2.

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 01:35:25 PM

Does this mean there's an s4 monster coming soon. I was expecting either a steep drop or an upgrade kit before you killed the s2.

We/I still selling S2s and waiting to receive the updates in upgrade options.

Just one forum member said that sounds funny to me.

All the best

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:45:46 PM

Antminer S3 Batch #3 $ 458.20! - Antminer S2 $1700.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:06:18 PM

Hello,
   I need to see about getting service of my S1 from order 664. Chain 1 stops working after a short period.  I have to turn off power supply to make it work again. Then chain 1 stops again. At first I thought it might had been the power supply but, after trying another PSU, I am still having the trouble.  I have used this second power supply on a different S1 and both chains stay running 24/7 with it.

I tried to get information on this from the chat box on the web site when there was suppose to be someone there but never received a response.

Good Day.

Do they watch this any more?  I also sent a request to your email.  Really need a response soon to get fixed.

Sigh two days later and still no response on how to get service with this 90 Day warranty.  I guess the warranty is crap.  I've tried through this, the web site and with the jg@112bit.com email address.   Does anyone have have another email address to use for them?  Since I've gotten my request posted here and submitted via the 112 web site, I consider that before the 90 days time and will be bugging you till I get some answer.

Well took some badgering but finally got RMA information and was able to send back board.  Getting like pulling teeth with them.  Some seem to get help right off and others have to do a lot to get it.  I never got a reply when they had S1s on how to use discount or compensation they offered me.  Even sent email to that jg email address.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 05:17:07 PM

Hello,
   I need to see about getting service of my S1 from order 664. Chain 1 stops working after a short period.  I have to turn off power supply to make it work again. Then chain 1 stops again. At first I thought it might had been the power supply but, after trying another PSU, I am still having the trouble.  I have used this second power supply on a different S1 and both chains stay running 24/7 with it.

I tried to get information on this from the chat box on the web site when there was suppose to be someone there but never received a response.

Good Day.

Do they watch this any more?  I also sent a request to your email.  Really need a response soon to get fixed.

Sigh two days later and still no response on how to get service with this 90 Day warranty.  I guess the warranty is crap.  I've tried through this, the web site and with the jg@112bit.com email address.   Does anyone have have another email address to use for them?  Since I've gotten my request posted here and submitted via the 112 web site, I consider that before the 90 days time and will be bugging you till I get some answer.

Well took some badgering but finally got RMA information and was able to send back board.  Getting like pulling teeth with them.  Some seem to get help right off and others have to do a lot to get it.  I never got a reply when they had S1s on how to use discount or compensation they offered me.  Even sent email to that jg email address.

We solve all the RMA request as fast as we can, and very few customers require support on S1s.

We honor the warranty ALWAYS and there are customers that can give proof of that.

We replace your bad board, with no questions. and no charge.

In case we promise a compensation please contact me directly and we will honor it I just check in my e-mail jg@112bit.com and from-to r*w@*****mail.com  I have no records of a compensation we should send but I may be wrong and I can honor it in case we offered it or in case a compensation should apply for an error in our side.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
nite138

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:27:34 AM

when do you expect more s3 antminers to be available for pre-order?  It appears you are out of 3rd batch but have 2nd batch? 
techman05

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:56:18 AM

Crud I took too long to post the sold out ; ( .

Is there a batch 4 coming ? I noticed a sold out sign.

I also wanted to ask with the 4 power connections what is the potential overclocking and if there is a wireless antenna plug like the s1?

Borsht

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:16:11 PM

Has anyone received tracking or ship notifications for Batch 1 yet? I know it's only 10:00 am EST, but... anyone?
argovian

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:17:25 PM

Has anyone received tracking or ship notifications for Batch 1 yet? I know it's only 10:00 am EST, but... anyone?

Looks like B1 got pushed to the 14th. I was just looking for that data also. (watch this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671189.0 )
Borsht

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:23:24 PM

Looks like B1 got pushed to the 14th. I was just looking for that data also. (watch this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671189.0 )

Ouch! Much thanks argovian.
techman05

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:52:05 AM

Juan any news. Seems like its been a quiet sales info week. Just because we know your sold out  doesn't mean we don't want detail on when they are coming back in  Tongue .

Also since Juan hasn't said any thing yet ... the speculation of the 14th is  at least a good gauge to notice the ones on amazon are are probably pre order scam sales and expected to not be valid till Juan otherwise specifies and if its like the s1's it seemed like second party purchase voids your warranty just like overclocking.

If I'm wrong on either count delete this when you post your own news post.

argovian

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:07:43 PM

Juan,

How are you guys handling the Coupons/Refund based on Bitmain's annoucement?

1)   10.0% worth of coupon for the B1~B3 customers. This is the default option.
2)   7.7% worth of refund. We will release a function on our official website for application of this option. If you have bought from our resellers, please contact them and provide your Bitcoin address.

Thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671189.460

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:31:48 PM

Hello

About S3 B1-B3 Refund/Coupon we are waiting factory to determine how we will process that but will be done soon.

S3 Sales will be reopened soon!

S1-S2 Out of Stock and Out of Production.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: