Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72461 times)
digilean

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:20:31 PM

Juan has been wonderful to deal with.

I've purchased S1's from him and an S3 -  #1235.

My S3 has been sitting in the Chinese clearing house for close to 2 weeks, but Juan is looking into it.

He is a reseller, not the shipper.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:51:53 PM

Juan will be in touch soon and is working out the compensation setup.

Juan,

How are you guys handling the Coupons/Refund based on Bitmain's annoucement?

1)   10.0% worth of coupon for the B1~B3 customers. This is the default option.
2)   7.7% worth of refund. We will release a function on our official website for application of this option. If you have bought from our resellers, please contact them and provide your Bitcoin address.

Thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671189.460

Just trying to follow up on this, tried calling no answer. Sad

I was just reading on Bitmain's S3 Discussion and Support forum at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671189.msg8042466#msg8042466

Apparently, Bitmain is just starting to process the refund.

There's also a lot of tech talk on Bitmain's forum. That may be of interest to some of you.

Still waiting on this.  When/How are we getting our refunds/coupons?  You need to address this.  Otherwise all future orders will be going through bitmain directly.

I've also left Skype messages, voice mails and contact requests (on 112bit.com) trying to follow up on this. Thus far, no answer.  Sad

There's a lotta talk about this issue on Bitmain's S3 Discussion and Support forum at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671189.msg8042466#msg8042466

It seems it's not a fast moving thing on Bitmains' side of things. So, it seems logical that 112bit.com can't refund his buyers until he gets it from Bitmain.
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:59:42 PM

Juan has been wonderful to deal with.

I've purchased S1's from him and an S3 -  #1235.

My S3 has been sitting in the Chinese clearing house for close to 2 weeks, but Juan is looking into it.

He is a reseller, not the shipper.

I was abit upset when I missed ordering S3s from him in the first few batches but was able to get in on batch 5. When I ordered my batch 5 from him, I got a confirmation email right away after paying by btc thru BitPay.

I managed to get in on the earlier batches by buying 2 S3s from a competitor. I had to pay more then i would have been charged by Juan.

The S3s are very nice machines. I like them even better than the S1s. They run cooler despite the higher GHS/watt. My two are often higher than the 441 GHS....but I am using a single 600 watt PSU for each one.
techman05

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 08:53:27 PM

If they are nice chips like my s1 I expect more than default speed. Mining rig rentals has been showing my s1 as 175 to 210ish on a non overclocked device.

If I buy a second one I'm hoping for a rebate offer on a site like newegg so I can connect both to the same supply. It looks alot less ominous to have 1 supply instead of one for each.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:53:29 PM

FWIW -- I placed an order and initiated an escrow two days ago, but the escrow still hasn't been approved by 112bit, so if he's not currently OK'ing escrow purchases, I presume he's not reading other emails either.

I can vouch for Juan and 112bit.
He working his butt off and is sorry to be out of touch.  He will be back in touch soon.
I have been talking to him on the phone.  All orders are still going to go as normal.

The S3 is nice I reviewed them and really like them.  Sweet miners and so easy to use.
Here is my review.
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/review-antminer-s3-450-ghs-bitcoin-asic-miner-bitmain/2014/07/25
Let me know how you like yours when you get it.

So is this true?  The only ways to purchase is with either bank wire or BTC?
Yep. Those are the two ways. Pay bankwire the 25$-50$ would be well spent having a fraud department to call if something goes wrong.
Went through the thread in detail and seems one can use Paypal(?)/Credit Card via Escrow.com.  Think I'm going to give the S3 a shot.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
digilean

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:14:46 PM

I trust Juan and 112bit because of my previous experiences buying S1's from him.

I in no way think anything shady is going on, its just very frustrating to have ordered a Batch 1 and still nit received it & not have had an update in a while.

Things happen and it seems a few of us Batch 1 orders have gotten caught in UPS's shipping hell.

As my unit shipped on 14 days ago and is an infinite loop, according to UPS' s tracking,  of still being in the warehouse in China - which is so very frustrating.

So thank you for responding you've heard from him.

techman05

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:20:14 PM

Possibly call up ups with the tracking number and see why UPS is giving your package grief. Maybe they don't like something in the address.

Askit2

Activity: 981

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:47:11 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 11:01:21 PM by Askit2

FWIW -- I placed an order and initiated an escrow two days ago, but the escrow still hasn't been approved by 112bit, so if he's not currently OK'ing escrow purchases, I presume he's not reading other emails either.

I can vouch for Juan and 112bit.
He working his butt off and is sorry to be out of touch.  He will be back in touch soon.
I have been talking to him on the phone.  All orders are still going to go as normal.

The S3 is nice I reviewed them and really like them.  Sweet miners and so easy to use.
Here is my review.
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/review-antminer-s3-450-ghs-bitcoin-asic-miner-bitmain/2014/07/25
Let me know how you like yours when you get it.

So is this true?  The only ways to purchase is with either bank wire or BTC?
Yep. Those are the two ways. Pay bankwire the 25$-50$ would be well spent having a fraud department to call if something goes wrong.
Went through the thread in detail and seems one can use Paypal(?)/Credit Card via Escrow.com.  Think I'm going to give the S3 a shot.
Ok 5 emails and 4 phone messages over 9 days and your two day escrow delay is troubling? The first I heard from him was 9 days later in a blah I will look into something post.

I think you missed the point. I ordered. Things where missed and ignored. Things that I am fairly certain are legally required when ones order is priced down intentionally where skipped. If he has existing issues maybe those should be a higher priority then selling units in 2 more batches and starting an escrow deal. If he is too busy for his current customers and their existing issues maybe they are too busy to sell more products.

I wouldn't vouch for him after 9 days of nothing he will get back to me today he said. I picked up the units that I never ordered and never wanted last night because I assumed he was dead in a ditch somewhere. Since UPS can't return international shipments I figured I had screwed myself enough. I lost 9 days of mining. On equiptment that because this US based distributor has shipped from China I have no leverage on. Shit not only no leverage but the damned things get hung up in customs and its the customers problem not the distributors problem. What is 112bit distributing? I think its your coins. Some to 112bit and some to bitmain. It isn't your items.

EDIT: In thinking more about it I wonder if this "coincidence" is manufactured in that within 24 hours of picking up items I suddenly get contacted. For 9 days nothing. Not nothing of substance just plain nothing. As soon as I pick up the items bam Juan is back......

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
TrevorS

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:53:07 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 12:30:30 AM by TrevorS

So is this true?  The only ways to purchase is with either bank wire or BTC?
Went through the thread in detail and seems one can use Paypal(?)/Credit Card via Escrow.com.  Think I'm going to give the S3 a shot.
Ok 5 emails and 4 phone messages over 9 days and your two day escrow delay is troubling?
Not troubling, just an observation ("FWIW").  My point being that he apparently isn't reading emails at present.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
 ▀███▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
JennaK

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:05:50 AM

I posted a message asking if this is legit?
Could you let me know please?
techman05

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 02:57:23 AM

Pretty sure last 30 posts minus 2 of them said yes.  Its just the batch blues right now and people are getting hardware. My s1 came in quick and working order so I can only expect the same when Juan gets around to shipping S3's and whatever else he's preparing up his sleeves..

As with the dodge coin dog jokes "So many miners, Sell Makes headache...Ouch"

Askit2

Activity: 981

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:18:50 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 09:18:03 PM by Askit2

So is this true?  The only ways to purchase is with either bank wire or BTC?
Went through the thread in detail and seems one can use Paypal(?)/Credit Card via Escrow.com.  Think I'm going to give the S3 a shot.
Ok 5 emails and 4 phone messages over 9 days and your two day escrow delay is troubling?
Not troubling, just an observation ("FWIW").  My point being that he apparently isn't reading emails at present.
Sorry I think I missed your point. I had been talking to him prior to his disappearance. I have tried email, phone, twitter, and this forum. On the forum I got the following "I will contact you today with a fair solution for your problem.". This was posted 5:45AM Florida time. I would assume he intended before the close of business, before midnight or before 24 hours expired. For 24 hours later there are 43 minutes left.

Partial refund paid out in full.

Pretty sure last 30 posts minus 2 of them said yes.  Its just the batch blues right now and people are getting hardware. My s1 came in quick and working order so I can only expect the same when Juan gets around to shipping S3's and whatever else he's preparing up his sleeves..

As with the dodge coin dog jokes "So many miners, Sell Makes headache...Ouch"
I think maybe something I ordered was delivered working points towards a business doing what its supposed to. I am glad that 28 of 30 people actually had good luck with their units, shipping and all. I find it somewhat more telling personally what a business does when its either in the wrong or there is a problem. Some people never have problems. Heck 80%+ of my BFL orders really had no issues. Sure there where delays. Big delays. I always got what I paid for. I always knew what was coming and from where. One order was really bad from BFL. What I am getting here is that everyone ordered previously and had no real reason for contact with the distributor. Great. I did have some. It is now 1 full month to the day from when my order was Altered without consent and still nothing has been done. Sure 2 weeks of it I hadn't noticed but the time passed anyways. I ordered on the first on the second at about 6AM Florida time my order was changed. 50 minutes until a full month to the hour and minute. Would I like something done sooner then later sure.

I think a bigger issue for me was that the customs risk, and flat out non shipment risk are shouldered by the consumer not the distributor. Why is someone waiting 3 weeks for a package from China when they paid a US distributor to ship them a unit? Shouldn't the risk of a delay be on the distributor not the customer? Shouldn't 112bit receive shipments then send them to US people (I know there is a word for sending part of a larger shipment out.... oh yeah distribution)? I would have had phenomenally better footing for my issue being handled well had the box originated in the US. As in 5 business days it would have actually went to 112bit. That would have actually necessitated a refund. Thus requiring a prompt response. Since international shipments are not returned I can't have UPS handle the returning at all. Making my threat that upon return of the item in 5 days really a null proposition.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
techman05

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:02:45 PM

Jeez how does it take you to type that each time. If you read back Juan did explain somewhere that would take longer that way and shipping prices would be higher because of that.

Make sure your address is correct before you purchase.  AND if you really thought escrow was better  with bank to bank transfer
and you haven't gotten your order , mark that you haven't and cancel the escrow transaction if possible. Problem solved.

ruben27

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:01:18 PM

I made an order last Friday paid by bank and I have no confirmation of payment, someone has answered you john, for sending e-mails and nothing
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 04:22:57 PM

Hello

Sorry for the delays I was in a trip to Iceland to speed up the setup of the new Data Center to host miners.

I am processing all the orders that are on hold during the weekend, if your order is not in Processing status by Monday please let me know.

We will stop using the Chase Bank and we will return to our Bank of America account because looks Chase does not like Bitcoin related business.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
techman05

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:13:31 PM

Are you going to be able to still meet batch 5 orders by next week.

Also is 112bit going to be offering mine by GH from those servers at some point?

Btw most emails have vacation modes and i really hope with all these order that you don't have someone managing the fort.

JennaK

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:42:41 PM

Hello

Sorry for the delays I was in a trip to Iceland to speed up the setup of the new Data Center to host miners.

I am processing all the orders that are on hold during the weekend, if your order is not in Processing status by Monday please let me know.

We will stop using the Chase Bank and we will return to our Bank of America account because looks Chase does not like Bitcoin related business.

Regards

Juan

Are you legit, could I feel safe ordering from you?
Thanks!
TrevorS

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:10:14 AM

I have tried email, phone, twitter, and this forum. On the forum I got the following "I will contact you today with a fair solution for your problem.". This was posted 5:45AM Florida time. I would assume he intended before the close of business, before midnight or before 24 hours expired. For 24 hours later there are 43 minutes left.

Partial refund paid out in full.
I take it then your issue has been resolved?  Excellent! Smiley

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
 ▀███▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
axpguy

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:16:26 PM

Hello

Regards

Juan

Thanks!

Yes. I am in Toronto as well and have ordered from 112bit in the past without issue. Just got an s3
JennaK

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:24:40 PM

Hello

Regards

Juan

Thanks!

Yes. I am in Toronto as well and have ordered from 112bit in the past without issue. Just got an s3

What did you use as a power supply?
I'll just copy what you got.

Also how much was duties and taxes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: