Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price would you have NO hesitation to buy Bitcoin?  (Read 399 times)
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

At the price now is a good time for me to buy, the BTC price is below $ 7000. This is suitable for us to buy. I think the market is always going up after a rebound.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

For me, the price at which I would buy bitcoin and did not doubt the correctness of my decisions was still at the level of $ 10,000. Bitcoin will show himself, do not worry.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:43:50 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 01:53:01 PM by Vit83

Last year I sold all my BTC at 4800 waiting it on 3000;) Thinking that price 4800 is already very high for BTC now) I'm still waiting for it on 3000 to rebuy)

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

If bitcoin drops down to around $4,500 I would buy them with no hesitation this year. I’ve read that bitcoin might drop down to that amount, so if ever that does happen I’m ready for it.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

As long as Bitcoin is below 5000$, I will buy Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is lower than this price, the miner will suffer huge losses, so I think 5000$ is the lowest point of Bitcoin!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

For miners there are no problems to mine it below 5000 for few months at least) They are all long-term holders usually.

NicoRosberg

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

5 k USD
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

Good day! 6000$ is a good buy already if you need to load up BTC. And I won't just buy to hold, I'll buy btc to use it to invest on trading and join ICO. So that I could earn more. Good quality ICOs are worth 2x your investment after ICO. Or buy the dip on exchange.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

It’s a good question!
Let’s say the price drops at what level would you buy in and HOLD?
Please be realistic?
For me-4500 USD
In the short term, $4500 to $5000 for me is a good buy since there is a very strong psychological support here anyway which could help create a bounce in the market for a little bit of an uptrend. Realistically, breaking below this would mean there is going to be a huge rally to the downside, which I do not expect in the short term anyway.

In the long term however, $5000 to $6000 will be a very whooping 'Go-all-in' for me, even if the market wants to decide to go lower which I would not really care than to possibly buy more if I have the cash.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

It’s a good question!
Please be realistic?
For me-4500 USD

This is a very hard question for me. I think my price range to make buying bitcoin would be not too much from $6000, according to current market. But of course, my observations on the charts and my feelings can change my mind.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

Under 5000$ I think.
But now the price of bitcoin is very low to buy. You can divide your money and you should buy bitcoin different price and minimize your risk.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

At above $100k i will not buy bitcoin instead i will sell mine. I am accumuliating any price below this price. And for altcoin like ethereum i will not buy above $1000 before 2021 and now is time to accumulating too until we enter the bullish waves again. I hope eos can help crypto break the 1 trillion dollar marketcap in the near futurea and if it does we will see btc above $100k before going down again.
Well, this thread is not actually about selling bitcoin but buying as I see you are missing the point here. No one really cares when they want to be selling as long as it is good for them to sell at the value they simply want to let go. However, when it comes to buying, I know this is always a challenge for a lot of investors, which is why it makes better sense to buy at the dips anyway and if goes lower, buy more.

At this instance, at least in the short period, $5k would be a good one to get in which I know a lot of traders are looking forward to see the price action in this region.
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

It’s a good question!
Please be realistic?
For me-4500 USD

Hi, I think with the current situation btc price 4500$ is not feasible, the bitcoin price can not lower than 5500$. So I think 5500$ is reasonable to me.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

open preev.com to see the bitcoin price. this is the price that i don't hesitate buying bitcoin at, no matter when you are reading this comment from now to 5 years from now at least!

it is obvious that bitcoin has a lot of potential and the current adoption that has happened is nowhere near the mass adoption and that makes this price for many years to be super cheap. even $20k was cheap considering the potential and the rise that it will have in the long run.
it is like saying $1000 was too much for bitcoin back in 2013!!! when price reaches $1 million in a couple of years from now, $20k would seem like nothing.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

I'm buying right now, the price is more than acceptable, but as they said before me if I have the money I would buy at any price because all the future hold onto it, this is my opinion)

Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

We've bounced off $6,000 thrice already, I'll say the current price is a good one to enter. It can only go up from here and a drop in price at the prices wont be too significant in my opinion.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

I think Bitcoin can be purchased for $5,000. From the perspective of miners' costs and market use, $5,000 is already at the bottom of Bitcoin! This is my personal opinion!

edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

Personally for me, this period is a very good time to take the opportunity to buy as many bitcoin as you desire to buy because the price is low now because of the dip. Buying when it is low maybe a bit risky as the price may dip more but it can also be very profitable if you buy and hold for a long term because the price would have risen to a very high amount.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

I believe the price would not go any lower than $4500. Therefore, I would not hesitate to buy Btc at $5500. However, the price is going up now. So, either I buy now, or regret it later because the price will continue to grow. But I doubt it will reach $10k this month. So I think I still have time to make a good decision based on either I buy now or wait for it to decrease. As for holding, I would hold my Btc until the price reaches $100k which it is going to take it many years.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Not at $6000 because it is likely to go down $5000 but I would probably buy it at $5000, $6K is pretty good price but that's not exactly the bottom for me.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: