Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all those claiming bitcoin and ICOs are overvalued!  (Read 1114 times)
colonel_koval

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

Bitcoin is definitely undervalued, even at the current ATH of $2760 (bitstamp).

The scaling problem is suppressing the price/value growth of bitcoin. Once this is resolved (UASF!!!), we will see the true value of bitcoin, which I am predicting a 10x price of $25,000/BTC!

totally agree, my estimations on bitcoin price curve used to be maybe even more optimistic than  that, but they were built on the assumption that bitcoin is a currency so I built an adoption curve into the reasoning. Now, as apparently bitcoin is no longer used as a currency, all the reasoning is to be thrown away, together with the price predictions I used to have.

If, however, the scaling problem could be solved, we would be back in the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inggridpratiwi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:26:58 AM

Bitcoin is considered very precise, with a limited supply of digital currency, it only makes sense that the supply can not increase its value.

It's also safe to say that some ICO are overvalued because that's when the ICO is there, there is a price correction to reflect the true value of the coin.
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

It's very similar to a bubble dot com, but we know how it ended then. Of course, some projects are overvalued, some are underestimated, but in general, the technology of blocking is something new and very useful, an innovation in our life. and for that the future.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

If you look last decade same thing happened to traditional world of investing..what about twitter and facebook , many said they are overvalued but yet they did not crash..

While I agree that Bitcoin isn't overvalued, your reasoning doesn't make any sense. Bitcoin doesn't have anything to do with Twitter and Facebook. Sure, they were able to realize their potential, but that is yet to be seen with Bitcoin. If we were to go with your example, then the conclusion would be that it could still go either way.

they are valued based on what they will be worth in the future

So you're saying they are overvalued at the moment?

I am a big believer in Bitcoin, and could already be considered revolutionary because it spawned the rise of cryptocurrencies, but it can't be said that it has succeeded as a currency at least until it can scale. Let's see how the Lightning Network plays out when it hits the mainstream.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

many claim we are in a bubble and all cryptos are overvalued....
If you look last decade same thing happened to traditional world of investing..what about twitter and facebook , many said they are overvalued but yet they did not crash..
they are valued based on what they will be worth in the future

It is a matter of time. when 2018 is already done and crypto market (bitcoin, ethereum etc..) creates a new ATH (All time high) many people will say the crypto market bubble will burst on 2019. and yet it will still not happen. crypto industry will still reach new ATH for the coming years. many will know block chain technology and its benefits. sooner or later even if the social media (facebook) will run on blockchain.

cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

ICO are on initial stages of technology we will see more and more developments in ICO industry and more useful for society
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

it does not become such a big deal. this is the first step to make bitcoin fixed in the top position for all branches of other investment branch. this is also not included in this cheating is a service to all bitcoin customers. sale or price is too high this is the issue by ico ico other. because in some ico pejualan this is below market price.
DenisenkoMaria3571

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

To start an investment Try to read on the Internet reviews about projects and start with more liked.
CryptoFreak278

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

bitcoin and ICOs! are you kidding me. you are using these two in the same sentence!
bitcoin is not in a bubble because apart from all the speculators and all the fast rises and manipulation it will always have some real usage that creates a lot of real demand.

all your ICO altcoin shitcoins are in a bubble because there is no usage for them and they are only rising because of pure speculation and nothing else. and as we have been seeing for years, bitcoin price comes down but it will go up after the correction but altcoin prices come down because their bubbles pop and they never recover again.

I do agree to some degree with your statement on some ICOs . But I have made some good money off of ICOs . You just have to do your research.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: