Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Novaspyder's School of Trading -The Original!- 20+ happy and wealthy clients!!!  (Read 2637 times)
novaspyder (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:40:19 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 10:06:04 PM by novaspyder

-Novaspyder's School of Trading: Launched Feb 07, 2014 @ 10:40 -

New to bitcoin and altcoins?  

Trying to take your trading to the next level?

Whether you just installed a wallet for the first time, or you are a cryptsy guru, I offer personalized individual one one one lessons via email and group email blasts about trading strategy, investment advice, mining, what's hot, and what's not.

A bit about me; I'm a seasoned, successful investor offering my services to the community for those who want an edge making coin over all the others.  You may have seen some other scammers popping up who are trying to copy my success, but you can see by looking at the timestamps in their copycat threads that I am the one and only original!  You've invested so much already in coin, why not invest a fraction more on what matters most: Information.

This is legitimate, I initially invested a total of $500 USD in the alt- markets back in December 2013 and have made turned that into a profit of $30,000+ USD in alt-coins to date.

I can't promise i'll make you rich, or that every trade will make a 1000% gain. Stick with it though and I guarantee you returns over time or your money back!  I'll offer my insight and knowledge I've gained from spending tens of thousands of hours, researching, investing, trading and talking to people on forums.

What you will get:

1) 1 on 1 Chats and emails where I discuss with you the ins and outs of trading and investing

2 ) On-Demand answers to your questions

3 ) Email Newsletters, a formal info-guide on what i'm currently investing and buying into

And whatever else i can offer you.

If you are ready to start making more coin,

Then PM ME or reply in the thread!  This service costs .05BTC for the initial 5 people to get on the list and 0.1 BTC if you are wanting personalized help and information in addition to the email blasts.  The prices will rise once my service is widely reputable and accepted.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me, even if you are just curious about this.  Thanks for reading, I will be here waiting for when you decide to step up your game!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theomoplatapus

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:56:25 AM

Do you have any successes to show?

#Bitcoin
msdogey

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:57:40 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 05:44:44 AM by msdogey

0.1 BTC sent from:  17wKPCtUdSM69VmoEfTShEzVbjgsrCqepz

Time to start paying you back finally, looking forward to doing more business with you!

cthulu1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:00:23 AM

lol, yes, just freely hand over $100 to someone who barely just joined the forums with no proof of their claims. Sounds legit.
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:07:06 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 06:44:42 PM by novaspyder

Great question.  For the skeptics out there (Which I encourage, I am one myself) I know the best evidence I can provide  to convince you is from testimonials in the thread from others who jump in early.  Obviously you can't and shouldn't fully trust 1st time posters like msdogey who I have already worked with in the past, so you are free to wait and see what others have to say about their success, but know that it will cost you more later; both in my price, and in missed trading opportunities.
cthulu1

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:09:56 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 05:38:16 AM by cthulu1

Great question.  For the skeptics out there (Which I encourage, I am one myself) I know the best evidence I can provide  to convince you is from testimonials in the thread from others who jump in early.  You are free to wait and see what they have to say about their success, but know that it will cost you more later; both in my price, and in missed trading opportunities.

Translation:

"I have no proof." And MsDogey is clearly an alt account of yours. Same bullshit wannabe marketing attitude. "Wow, look at this bountiful, resource of information that is being offered to me only AFTER I give money to some complete stranger who told me to give him money in less than a paragraph!" when there are hundreds of articles and threads in this forum alone giving away this information for free. Nice try asshole.

Name:    msdogey
Activity:    0
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 04:50:27 AM
Last Active:    Today at 05:01:08 AM

Would you prefer that I post this thread with a new 0 post puppet account I made just hide my identity, or post with one of my unedited accounts I use to trade on here?  I have nothing to hide and I am a long enough veteran that I know to expect haters in a thread like this.  If you do not wish to join then that is your loss.  The next time you lose on a trade and are pissed because of it, remember my smiling face Smiley  I will still welcome you into to my school of knowledge. 

Above information clearly indicates that's exactly what you did.
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:13:34 AM

lol, yes, just freely hand over $100 to someone who barely just joined the forums with no proof of their claims. Sounds legit.

Would you prefer that I post this thread with a new 0 post puppet account I made just hide my identity, or post with one of my unedited accounts I use to trade on here?  I have nothing to hide and I am a long enough veteran that I know to expect haters in a thread like this.  If you do not wish to join then that is your loss.  The next time you lose on a trade and are pissed because of it, remember my smiling face Smiley  I will still welcome you into to my school of knowledge.  
cthulu1

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:24:50 AM

Would you prefer that I post this thread with a new 0 post puppet account I made just hide my identity, or post with one of my unedited accounts I use to trade on here?  I have nothing to hide and I am a long enough veteran that I know to expect haters in a thread like this.  If you do not wish to join then that is your loss.  The next time you lose on a trade and are pissed because of it, remember my smiling face Smiley  I will still welcome you into to my school of knowledge.  

Ok, well let me just end this nonsense right now. Let's start with *your* address posted in the OP, 19cmPTLA5VWUma5YasqfJFyjvHxERx11LV.
https://blockchain.info/address/19cmPTLA5VWUma5YasqfJFyjvHxERx11LV

Notice anything strange? Say, maybe you sending all of the coins from your address to the "msdogeys" address, 17wKPCtUdSM69VmoEfTShEzVbjgsrCqepz yet no deposits the other way around?
https://blockchain.info/address/17wKPCtUdSM69VmoEfTShEzVbjgsrCqepz
Not only that, but if you follow the block chain you're clearly using a tumbler to syphon the funds. Yeah man, you're such a smooth operator. Get the fuck out of here with that shit and remember that people can put you out with your addresses moron.

SCAM ALERT. BEWARE.
msdogey

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:57:03 AM

Ok, well let me just end this nonsense right now. Let's start with *your* address posted in the OP, 19cmPTLA5VWUma5YasqfJFyjvHxERx11LV.

Notice anything strange? Say, maybe you sending all of the coins from your address to the "msdogeys" address, 17wKPCtUdSM69VmoEfTShEzVbjgsrCqepz yet no deposits the other way around?
Not only that, but if you follow the block chain you're clearly using a tumbler to syphon the funds. Yeah man, you're such a smooth operator. Get the fuck out of here with that shit and remember that people can put you out with your addresses moron.

SCAM ALERT. BEWARE.

I was renting his mining hashpower dumbass.  I'm sorry your jimmies are rustled, save your wild conspiracy theories for some place other than these forums please.
cthulu1

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:05:26 AM

SCAM ALERT. BEWARE.

I was renting his mining hashpower dumbass.  I'm sorry your jimmies are rustled, save your wild conspiracy theories for some place other than these forums please.

Except nowhere in his post does he mention offering those services. And they're wild conspiracy theories....how? Read your first post (and not surprisingly only other existing post in these forums.)

Time to start paying you back finally, looking forward to doing more business with you!

Yet there is not a single deposit from your wallet into the wallet of the OP, just vice versa. Which has been going on for some time if you look through the blockchain and those timestamps. Yup, I'm totally crazy man. So either
A. OP account and your account owners are one in the same or
B.  It is a joint operation scam.

You can't drown the facts out here bro, sorry to say but this was an amateur attempt at a scam.
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:33:42 AM

SCAM ALERT. BEWARE.

Except nowhere in his post does he mention offering those services. And they're wild conspiracy theories....how? Read your first post (and not surprisingly only other existing post in these forums.)

Yet there is not a single deposit from your wallet into the wallet of the OP, just vice versa. Which has been going on for some time if you look through the blockchain and those timestamps. Yup, I'm totally crazy man. So either

You can't drown the facts out here bro, sorry to say but this was an amateur attempt at a scam.

You're a bit odd son, but my wallet is always open when you decide to deposit coin into it.  I may even give you 10% off for helping promote me...  Smiley
username here

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:43:45 AM

*fap fap fap*

indigon

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:19:37 AM

you are seriously making me hate humanity...

BTC: 1PmcexFQGQ8ax51MfwmvAVLaQMLgd8A1jc 
LTC: LZqrgT7r6v1dXSNz2CcyacTcLx4BiB3Gqy 
USDe: GTQ83soyutN44KrLY8TfYbQGnMMiQF7emT
cthulu1

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:20:34 AM

You're a bit odd son, but my wallet is always open when you decide to deposit coin into it.  I may even give you 10% off for helping promote me...  Smiley

Your terms of endearment are cute but enough with your silly attempts at a misdirect, all you have to do is explain the information I posted above to prove me wrong. Why is *your* account sending money to the supposed "donor's" account (aka dummy account), which has been continuously having funds ran through a tumbler back in the other direction to siphon off chunks. The evidence speaks volumes for itself.
indigon

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:22:13 AM

SCAM ALERT. BEWARE.

...I am beginning to think you and your kind are actually a race of crypto gremlins sent to destroy humanity

kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:24:40 AM

it's threads like this that make me realise that btctalk is not as popular as i thought; rather, just a handful of users with a lot of different accounts. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
indigon

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:28:24 AM

it's threads like this that make me realise that btctalk is not as popular as i thought; rather, just a handful of users with a lot of different accounts. 

...All run by gremlin scammers

darbsllim

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:20:14 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2023, 02:41:14 AM by darbsllim

archived

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.
novaspyder (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:23:59 PM

Clones popping up already trying to bank on my ideas and success... looks like I struck a nerve with the trolls and haters Smiley
cthulu1

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:44:37 PM

SCAM ALERT. BEWARE.

Ever going to explain why those coins are going where they're going?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: