Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROI biggest opportunity - BTC / ALT?  (Read 456 times)
Kuga_ZA

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

Altcoins definitely. Just remember that BTC is king, so you want your alts to go parabolic, dump and then move back into BTC. Everyone's portfolio is different. Most would go 40 / 40 / 20. 40% BTC Long / 40 % Alt Long / 20% for short term trading and "gambling" with alts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

the current situations pushing us to find another coins to get more profit because counting on bitcoin looks not profitable currently and move temporary to altcoin which is can provide decent profit would be good rather than trading for bitcoin and if you able to discover good altcoin with potential to grow in the near future then i think this is can be considering as good opportunities to get ROI
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

At this time when Bitcoin and crypto tethers on the bring of bull run or a
Recovery from its languishing around $6k should we be concentrating
more on BTC rather than ALT's?

If most people are here for the medium to long term outlook isnt is BTC
which will provide the biggest ROI?

Bitcoin can give you a sure ROI, but some altcoins sometimes increase it's marketcap more than bitcoin which means some altcoins can be more profitable than bitcoin. Just diversify your investment, it is risky to put all your money in just one bag.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

Why risk more on altcoins when you can be sure a profit in bitcoin? It’s like choosing who hurts more in financial matters.

Bitcoin been in circulation long enough that it established numbers of supporters to save it on its fall. A community of true believers than alternative coins has less or none.

Do use your own judgment on this, it’s me and my opinion.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

I really dont understand what is rou how the opportunity for a new cryptocurrency that you can do on your own money to support cryptocurrency not verified to be great currency someday, and technology. I believe in that bitcoin is a new way to keep your self confidence. I even though it is the future
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

If what you are looking for is to get the maximum profits you can get then you need to invest in altcoins that are relatively new and that have a low market cap, think of it in this way, who can grow more in terms of height a 5 years old or a 15 years old? It is obvious the younger and smaller kid can grow more because it has more potential left.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

It's obvious that alts can return far more than BTC. They can also lose you a ton more too and die completely to boot. A lot of alts that are somewhere right now will be nowhere relatively soon. Do some reading and hedge your ass.
I agreed with your opinion. If we will buy coin before it will go to exchange, expect that we can earn a lot. Price of altcoin is not big and anytime, we can buy it in just a cent while bitcoin needs thousand of dollars before we will start to invest and it requires a lot of time before we will gain profits. Therefore, I will go to alts also.
Dortira

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

I suppose that bitcoin investing is still as legit as it was before, furthermore the price is very positive for that. So you need to consider what are you going to do
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:57:20 AM

Cheap coins always bring huge profits. Last year, if you would compare BTC with ETH beginning February - you will notice that IF ONLY you placed the long term bet on ETH rather than BTC, you could have definitely doubled the gains.
Totally disagree we should compare coins on the base of previous performance instead of falling price, I know it is good to buy cheap price but I think we should keep the growing performance of the coin too, in this regard if we compare bitcoin and Ethereum then we will get to know bitcoin is the best choice, it has more potential and profit for holding after buying in this situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: