Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠Advanced Technology Coin💠Secure💠Anonymous💠Fast💠  (Read 21880 times)
AdvancedTechnologyCoin (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:44:30 PM
Merited by HermesLoan (2), WorldBitBank (1)

Wallets

💠 Windows 💠 Android 💠 Linux 64 💠 Linux 32 💠 Apple Mac 💠 Github 💠

Why ARC?

Trades on

Where to mine

How to profit

Specification

Support

💠 Explorer 💠 GitHub 💠 Mail💠
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

is this the announcement of a coin? 360469 blocks !! or do you want to introduce something new?
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

is this the announcement of a coin? 360469 blocks !! or do you want to introduce something new?

Maybe doesn't know how to correctly implement difficulty adjustments and now mined the whole blockchain alone.
Gibbs91_30

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:16:09 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 06:18:30 AM by Gibbs91_30

We Support Advanced Technology Coin [ARC]!
Variable Difficulty:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pinchpool.com:6013 -u <WALLET> -p x

Fixed High Difficulty:

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pinchpool.com:6014 -u <WALLET> -p x

Discord Community:
IlyaZerg

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

Hellow. X11 is algo for ASIC but you write CPU/GPU. Why CPU/GPU?

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

Hellow. X11 is algo for ASIC but you write CPU/GPU. Why CPU/GPU?

Not worth doing further research on this. Seems this guy just tried to quickly launch something without enough programming knowledge.

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

🎉Today we came with a really good news!
The final version of an ARC wallet has been released‼️
The wallet is available for downloading and using on Google Play service.
After the tests were done, we can ensure you that everything is working correctly.
Please, follow the link in order to download⏩ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=matoffo.arc.wallet
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

According to http://explorer.arcticcoin.org we have been stuck on block 377002 since August 5.

Are we just on a high difficulty block (in other words can we join zpool to throw some hash power to get unstuck), or is this a technical issue (I saw a message that this was because of testing updates on mainnet) that cannot be solved by mining?
d-angel2001

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

According to http://explorer.arcticcoin.org we have been stuck on block 377002 since August 5.

Are we just on a high difficulty block (in other words can we join zpool to throw some hash power to get unstuck), or is this a technical issue (I saw a message that this was because of testing updates on mainnet) that cannot be solved by mining?

No... ArcticCoin Devs struggle in technical issues causing maintenaince on the live-net!!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139923.msg43637605#msg43637605

https://twitter.com/ARC_Tech_Coin

Mehr
Dear community!
Currently, the ARC network is experiencing technical malfunctions, in particular frequent delays with the wallets synchronization and long confirmation of transactions

This is a real shame doing tests on the mainnet which causes ALL Masternodes/Transactions to stop working! My Masternode is unable to get stable-sync/online again for at least about one week now!
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

Clear idea and well design project made by a reliable project, it is full of trust for both investors as well as ordinary user.

the idea and the truth are interesting but the market is now in such a state that he does not care what we think. until you decide to make index funds on bitcoin and there will not be large investors out of growth and everyone will be holding.
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:28:01 AM

No... ArcticCoin Devs struggle in technical issues causing maintenaince on the live-net!!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139923.msg43637605#msg43637605

https://twitter.com/ARC_Tech_Coin

Mehr
Dear community!
Currently, the ARC network is experiencing technical malfunctions, in particular frequent delays with the wallets synchronization and long confirmation of transactions

This is a real shame doing tests on the mainnet which causes ALL Masternodes/Transactions to stop working! My Masternode is unable to get stable-sync/online again for at least about one week now!

I am in the same state with my masternodes - I would love to know if there is a solution being worked on!

If it was just a matter of hashpower, I would gladly rent some, but it sounds like we need a wallet update.

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

Dear community!
Currently, the ARC network is experiencing technical malfunctions, in particular frequent delays with the wallets synchronization and long confirmation of transactions. The reason for these difficulties lies in testing of several updates, which will make inner transactions faster and more stable in the future. The ARC team is working on eliminating these errors. Unfortunately, now it is not possible to completely restore the stable operation of the network.
We ask all ARC users to be sympathetic to this situation, which will be normalized in the near future!
d-angel2001

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:06:44 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 07:27:48 AM by d-angel2001

[...] The reason for these difficulties lies in testing of several updates, [...]

@AdvancedTechnologyCoin it is a real shame doing "testing" of software-updates in the mainnet! Why have these changes not being testet in testnet or a separate dev-net by creating a second testnet instance for quality-testing?

You are playing with destroying any trust in Arc-Coin with every day these issues will continue make the coin unusable!

I'm also software-developer. I only can advise to rollback the previous updates to make mainnet stable again!
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

Any news about the sale? Hardcap? Total supply? Price of the token? Whitelist date? The idea looks promising i want to invest.

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

[...] The reason for these difficulties lies in testing of several updates, [...]

@AdvancedTechnologyCoin it is a real shame doing "testing" of software-updates in the mainnet! Why have these changes not being testet in testnet or a separate dev-net by creating a second testnet instance for quality-testing?

You are playing with destroying any trust in Arc-Coin with every day these issues will continue make the coin unusable!

I'm also software-developer. I only can advise to rollback the previous updates to make mainnet stable again!

Team appreciates your patience and advice!
Thank you for being with us.
We are doing our best to solve the problem!
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

We are very sorry for inconvenience and appreciate your patience!
The team is doing best we can to solve the problem.

Thank you!!

it must be solved as soon as possible, many begin to appear questions about the team and if it can not fix its mistakes, then the project will very quickly decay. this is unacceptable in a project where the responsible people are sitting.
rooie1971

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

Once crap, allways crap. It's just a scam coin, which is promising all kinds of stuff and features. But haven't been able to deliver one serious updateor new feature.

Only promises, and now they don't have any seed servers anymore.

Bye!
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 10:37:15 AM by samspaces

Nice rebrand, holding some arcticnodes still. Good luck.

-edit: will you be releasing new clients any time soon?
d-angel2001

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

Team appreciates your patience and advice!
Thank you for being with us.
We are doing our best to solve the problem!

I only can follow up the other posts here. It really has a very bad taste that arcticcoin is going to rebrand whereas there are so many technical Problems for days now!!! Arcticcoin will become "dead-coin" while playing with the trust of users and masternode owners. I'm very disappointed myself. There are no news about progress nor has my advice for a rollback of the last updates destroying the whole blockchain operatibility been taken seriously by @AdvancedTechnologyCoin.

It's the best way to seed distrust into the coin!!!
cryptoculprit

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

Any update on the "technical issues"?? My masternode has stopped syncing, your site says it should be version 12.2, but the only download available is 12.1.2. I've pretty much given up on that and tried to send my coins to Cryptopia, and they have been sitting unconfirmed all day. When I look at your explorer: http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/, I see the same transactions over and over.

What is going on?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: