Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]*NOBLECOIN MARKETPLACE NOW LIVE* *AMAZON CARDS* *10%-30% OFF ALL ITEMS*  (Read 4081 times)
Jiyome

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:22:12 PM

If Noble Marketplace could manage to sell graphics cards.... Oh man.

Well there are Amazon cards, and with that.. you can pretty much buy anything, including GPUs.  Cool Cool

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Regecide

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:32:10 PM

Touche
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:08:52 PM

If Noble Marketplace could manage to sell graphics cards.... Oh man.
Yeah, I'd be all over that.

miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:55:32 AM

Less than two days away! Get that NOBL ready
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 04:12:17 PM

For those wanting to get a sneak peek of the Marketplace check out the guide we're just polishing up:

https://www.noblemovement.com/guide-to-marketplace-buying/

We've kept the Marketplace clean, standard and simple for now with a focus on speed and functionality. The goodies will be added in the weeks to come. If you've used an e-commerce site before this is obviously pretty simple stuff and nothing new, but it gives you a sneak peek.

ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:41:36 PM

For those wanting to get a sneak peek of the Marketplace check out the guide we're just polishing up:

We've kept the Marketplace clean, standard and simple for now with a focus on speed and functionality. The goodies will be added in the weeks to come. If you've used an e-commerce site before this is obviously pretty simple stuff and nothing new, but it gives you a sneak peek.
Woop Woop!
miKnutty

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:24:22 PM

Can't wait almost the 11th!
Regecide

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:28:18 AM

Just a few more hours!
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:01:48 AM

Nice layout and good products Cheesy

Not to mention 30% off amazon gift cards is like making a near 43% profit on your investment and converting to fiat all in one go Wink
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:03:31 AM

This is unbelievable. A rare result of tremendous work my coin devs who really care about the coin.

Noble coin will soon be worth much more than it is.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:17:03 AM

Minor update on the Marketplace functionality roadmap:

Week 1
- Automated digital licensing and key purchase emails for all digital products – effectively bringing down delivery of all digital products and keys to <2 minutes after payment confirmed by CoinPayments.
- Table weight shipping – ability to define shipping rates by merchant/purchaser location, weight, zone/region, number of items and price.
- Further enhance and control shipping customization if necessary with ‘per product shipping’ for both merchants and admins – define shipping costs on an individual product basis rather than by region/weight.

Week 2-3
- Multi-merchant support, vendors can own, display and manage their own products and store front-end. There will be no listing or sales fees applied to these services to attract merchants and build NobleCoin’s value (besides CoinPayments 0.5% processing fee). The NobleCoin 'insurance' will be evaluated and applied on an individual basis and take into account merchant recognition and history.

Week 4
- Automated digital download capability - merchants can upload, sell and manage digital products like photos, 3D work, computer-aided designs (think 3D printers), artwork and these files can be securely and automatically offered as a download on payment confirmation.

miKnutty

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:11:10 AM

Just a quick update for those of you here on bitcointalk. We're in the process of stress testing the marketplace and everything is looking good. Payments have been processed and items have been received. We are working tirelessly to provide the best possible experience for our community. The Market will be open in less than 24 hours Smiley

A personal note: During the test I was able to quickly process my transaction and received my item in less than 15 minutes! Quick and easy.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:43:51 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 12:58:32 PM by Rofo

I’d just like to make a few things clear while attempting not to sound too arrogant or like a control freak.

First: Thank you for the support and interest shown so far! Smiley

1. This is a beta. We guarantee returns if a purchase doesn’t work, is delayed and hasn’t been shipped if you get in touch with us. What you need to be aware of though is that when you’re making an order you’re essentially ‘cashing’ out your coins. A digital item might take a couple of hours (at least for the first few days as we manually check off orders) and a physical item might take a few days or a week or more to reach you. The value of the coins you spent will change in that time – they might go up meaning you’re worse off, they might go down meaning you’re better off. Please be aware of this possibility when you place an order.

2. Stock will be limited, but will grow progressively in the month ahead as we figure out demand and popularity of the marketplace and certain items. The 10% discount will remain for at minimum a month and may be extended for up to three. You won’t miss out on these deals and we don’t want you to. I apologise in advance if things sell out or become unavailable for days at a time. Remember, we’re dealing with a few external merchants here who are testing the waters with demand and prices – and many are taking a risk in terms of price fluctuations but generally support NobleCoin so are happy to hold either way.

3. We will have downtime – there will be times when we disable the marketplace to install, configure and test new functionality (see our short roadmap). All orders will be processed before and/or during this downtime and you will be warned in advance of any downtime and the reasons for it.

4. We may get targeted or overloaded – we’ve been hit a number of times with massive traffic and DDOS attacks. There has also been a fair amount of interest in terms of hits and traffic in the background. We are moving to a Xeon E3-1270v3 dedicated server with impressive specs but won’t hesitate to upgrade if necessary. Please be patient if we get hiccups but we will keep people informed. If we go down for maintenance and you've decided you want to cancel an order (for whatever reasons - to hold or sell) that hasn't been shipped yet PM me.

5. I think many of you guys know how we work (or are trying to) by now: we will give constant updates when we can, answer questions and address concerns as best we can. We work meticulously and we don’t like making huge statements or rushing ahead only to find that we’re missing a solid foundation and can’t deliver. We're seeing that everywhere these days, but that's not what we want to be. This might not be a big ‘bang’ to some people on day one – but it’s a damn good start for a month old coin and I invite you to imagine what we as a community might be in another month.

6. We will be activating the store first but disabling orders to let people check it out for those who want to see it’s ‘there’ but don’t want to spend NOBL yet. It’s standard, it’s clean and simple – but the value is in the promotion, the deals and the functionality behind it. During the first day, we will first enable CoinPayments and the smaller value digital products (hello Amazon & Steam), followed by the larger value digital items and ultimately the physical products once we iron out some shipping details with the merchants.

7. Again I stress, if you’re super keen to order something (specifically the Amazon cards or Steam Wallets) and we’re sold out – send me a PM and we’ll sort something out. We’re going slow and testing the system, but the last thing I want is someone who has supported us and is excited for the marketplace to genuinely feel like they’ve been let down or missed out. I point out again though the Amazon Gift Cards & Steam Codes (being the items that have attracted the most attention) will be focused on in terms of new stock, and the 10% sales promo will last at least a month.

Thanks Smiley Expect it today!

neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980

Premium

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:20:18 PM

I'm looking forward for the opening!
Bring on the NobleCoin MarketPlace!
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:57:29 PM

Please understand our position, our approach - we're happy to answer questions/concerns and build on what we've started:

https://www.noblemovement.com/please-read/

Link to view the marketplace is at the bottom of that ^ page. Smiley

Regecide

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:21:19 PM

WooooooT! Can't wait to see it raining Amazon gift cards!
miKnutty

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:36:55 AM

Marketplace is officially LIVE       https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/

whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:51:24 AM

Marketplace is officially LIVE       https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/