Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scharmbeck will not be closed and WorldCoin is doing well  (Read 1770 times)
Jomppe (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:00:39 AM

Dear fellow crypto community,

Beneliath has made a statement that there is no intention to close Scharmbeck.
There are just a few unexpected problems and they are being fixed.

I am sorry for those of you who has been taking huge losses with this, but it is investing. You need to make decisions on your own to invest or not to invest.

There is no declaration to close Scharmbeck.
Even it is not in the best interest of developers - they have spent hours of developing the service, why should it be closed before opened?

I ask you to calm down and start hoarding worldcoins again - why not, they are cheap.

Scharmbeck shares I have no idea because they are not real equity (they are the shares to SBFS income only).

Even WDC is a coin and Scharmbeck is a service.

Personally I have 0 shares but tons of WDC (the price is so low right now).

WorldCoin is still on its way to the moon.
Let's join in the rally.
The foundation is restructurated, but even without the foundation WDC has lowest confirmation times so it is excellent virtual coin.

The new leadership will take WDC to the next level.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:48:45 AM

No thanks.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:33:02 PM

I love topics with pump wishes without any relevance. And the man is bagholder... What else should he do? Write the truth about fading out?

In Pump and Dump we trust.
orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:06:22 PM

Globalcoin is a better coin with less scam.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Zzzack

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:24:08 PM

C'mon bud. A lot of us held WDC.

Stop the pump! Members here aren't going to fall for unsourced info like this, scamming us into demand for your coin

Producer
Zzzack

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:47:59 PM

Op don't bother with these people already sold all their wdc's and now they are waiting for the price to go really low

We aren't trying to 'scam' the op. We all got hurt by this recent drop in price.

If you read through what I, and probably the others, have said, you'll realize that I was planning on selling at a higher point and buying in later, but after how WDCF and Scharm have handled this situation, I decided to find a new coin with more professional support.  Also, I think OP is lying out of his ass.

Producer
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:38:31 AM

will worldcoin ever rise? so many predictions like $5/wdc  monthes ago and now? $0.17...

same with litecoin, both seems to be very bad investment  Cheesy

rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:45:20 AM

will worldcoin ever rise? so many predictions like $5/wdc  monthes ago and now? $0.17...

same with litecoin, both seems to be very bad investment  Cheesy

taking a month and basing an an asessment on whether an investment is good is bound to see you make .... many bad investments  Cheesy

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
DannyDisco

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:48:46 AM

The Digitalcoin community says hi! Wink

DGC and WDC were very similar coins upon launch. However WDC had a lot of bad luck associating with failed projects/scams such as UNOCS and the McxNow debacle.

DGC has remained strong and the community is growing daily. I would say that apart from BTC and LTC, Digitalcoin has the most active development out of any other alt coin out there. They are the first alt to have a working lightweight java client (similar to electrum) where you do not need to download the entire blockchain. This client will also directly integrate with coinmart (a brand new marketplace website).

http://blockr.io offers a full set of tools to explore the digitalcoin block chain. It visualizes the transaction data, mining information, and price trends to provide useful charts and data aggregates that update live. You also have access to an extensive API.

The CryptoAve exchange is in it's final stages and will be launched this Monday, February 10th. This exchange will allow for users to trade DGC/SRC/ARG/PPC/BTC/LTC directly to USD. An option that not many coins can have. CryptoAve will also feature a payment processor so merchants can easily accept Digitalcoin. They also an android app and multiple services and places to spend DGC. So right off the bat, it is set apart from a standard pump and dump coin that only has a wallet and is listed on an exchange.

Welcome aboard, the more the merrier!

http://digitalcoin.co/forums/

IRC Server: irc.freenode.net

Web chat: webchat.freenode.net

Channel: #digitalcoin

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:08:39 AM

bad luck
Yes, that's what it was... "Luck" Roll Eyes

infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:34:37 AM

OP, many of us feel bad about what has happened with WDC. I'm a bagholder as well, and I even got scammed into buying some Scharmbeck shares. But your coming here and trying to deliberately pump WDC just makes you look like a fool. It has become crystal clear to the entire community that WDC is a scamcoin.

And yes, it's fast, but there are faster coins now. Yes, it has a large community, but there are larger and more active communities. Also, most other coins have some sort of leadership behind them. WDC seems to just  drift from scam to scam.
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:44:48 AM

Im glad i dumped em when it got to 40 cents I don't think i would rebuy even though they are so cheap. Id rather buy some vertcoin or anything else without the pre mine
Zzzack

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:48:23 AM

OP, many of us feel bad about what has happened with WDC. I'm a bagholder as well, and I even got scammed into buying some Scharmbeck shares. But your coming here and trying to deliberately pump WDC just makes you look like a fool. It has become crystal clear to the entire community that WDC is a scamcoin.

And yes, it's fast, but there are faster coins now. Yes, it has a large community, but there are larger and more active communities. Also, most other coins have some sort of leadership behind them. WDC seems to just  drift from scam to scam.

Even coins like Quark, QuickQuickCoin, and FairQuark have 30 second confirmations so they're all fast.

Producer
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:23:53 AM

Im glad i dumped em when it got to 40 cents I don't think i would rebuy even though they are so cheap. Id rather buy some vertcoin or anything else without the pre mine

I was planning to just review this thread, and let those that need crying towels comfort each other
instead of jumping in here, ...BUT:

1. Every major Upswing (ie: November - December) is usually followed by almost as large of Downswings.
    This is the entire market right now, less one or two issues. Don't Panic Sell, unless of course your
    either leaving, or your certain whatever your holding is burnt toast. Don't Panic Sell. Doing so is
    Buying High, and Selling Low. A disaster. Yea, I wanted to release WDC too, but I didn't. Odds are it
    will strongly bounce back with the rest of this marketplace. And surge to all time highs again. So I
    refuse to sell, no matter what. Don't join a herd of fools.

2. Four major upsurges in the last year. With four major downswings following each one. Rinse, repeat.

3. This isn't a get rich scheme. Or a "goldmine". That event is gone. This new event has begun. Yes, there
    is apt to be some major profits. But not for anyone that panic sells. Or loses their cool. Or takes on too
    much risk in the wrong ventures. Proper allocation of risk assets is required.

4. Bitcoin is the King. That's where one's "dry powder" needs to be stored. For just the kind of occasion
    we have right here, right now. When there is blood flowing in almost every Crypto Issue.

5. When things look the bleakest is exactly when to jump back in. When everyone else fears the market
    it's time to grab the best with both hands and load up.

6. When everything is booming, and there is no fear, & only optimism, it's time to be extremely fearful.

7. This VERT. A very interesting coin. But it had massive speculation right at launch. It's extremely hard
    to measure at this point. After all, it's not the only coin of it's similar kind. And no matter what one
    wants and desires, it's instead up to the entire marketplace, to decide any coins fate. The vast majority
    of coins will die a slow, painful death. Do you think that is right now, right here, today? Starting already?
    If so then sell everything, and do something else.

http://coinmarketcap.com/vtc_30.html
    Look here, review this chart, what is it telling you. Why do you think some of us warned others to go
    slow here? Time is on the patient investors hands. Far too many here don't have decades of trading
    experience. And in currencies (the forex) it's a real slug fest. With major scams a second. A game that
    hardly any retail investor/speculator ever wins in the longer term. But here it's not that way, except
    for the fact that many care to separate many from their funds by way of lousy terms in deals.
    Now look at this chart. What does it say about VERT:

8. I like VERT, not so much the name at all, but the concept. I like Franko too. But being attracted to
    anything in the investment world is a mighty dangerous thing. Don't ever fall in love with any holding.

9. When it comes to risk one must spread the risk out over many wagers on different things, to assure
    that the overall risks are moderated. Much like the old Janus Mutual Fund of 20 stocks. Some theory
    says that 7, or 10, or 12 or 15 or 20 different stocks is ideal, and self weighting (lowers risk) and that
    over diversification is often less rewarding. Simply because your putting too much, in to many dogs.

10. That chart screams what? Yea, so quit thinking with your heart and desires. And start thinking with
      your mind.

11. The Fundamentals of coins is half the game.

12. The Technicals (Charts, charts, charts), as in learning to be a market Technician is the other half of the
      game.

13. Without both your a babe in the woods. Butt naked and soon will get handed your butt unless lucky.

14. WDC is fine. Always was, likely will be. Like it or not. Yes there are plenty of amateurs that wannabe
      success stories. And their taking other peoples monies and rolling the dice, often without realizing
      what their doing, or how high the risk levels are. Not to mention those that flat out lie, cheat, and
      scam. Much less flat out steal and swindle, con, cajole, con.

15. Here's the bottom line: Never trust anyone else when it comes to larger levels of money. They will
      end up, sooner or later, getting the best of you. ALWAYS VERIFY. Always DO THAT DUE DILIGENCE.

16. Some of us are making bank here (money). Most are not. It's a tough road to hoe. Only through
      years, sometime only through decades of experience, with many wins, and many losses, comes
      the ability to rock and roll with the punches of a high risk venture such as this.

17. Being a gambler it's easy to ride these monster waves out. It's second nature to myself. But very
      alien to anyone else but another speculator. Measuring risk is a learned art. It's not easy. It takes
      time. It has a price to be paid.

18. Learn from each and every mistake you make. A smart person learns from others mistakes so they
      don't make them. A not so smart person learns from their own mistakes, eventually. And the lesser
      ones never learn, but instead surrender, and give in, to the easiest route. And never learns enough
      to ever be a business person, or a successful investor, or God forbid a real live gambler.
      Most businesses fail within two years of start-up. Don't forget that. If they don't have a track record
      that's a huge red flag. If they can't demonstrate and document earnings history your not merely
      gambling. Your playing the roulette wheel with your funds. And there the odds are stacked against
      you.

19. VERT - maybe when it calms down. Many great looking coins burst onto the scene. Only to quickly
      drop in price as miners by the thousands (seems like that many, even if there isn't) just as quickly
      sell, sell, sell. Then panic often sets in, and they sell ever faster, and quickly accept any offers. Their
      foolish to do so on a good choice early. But it wont ever change. That's this marketplace. Learn it.
      Benefit. Or don't , and pay the entry fees and cost of learning the hard way.

20. For those that are not aware of the technical's here's a great place to start learning them. Just adjust
      the lessons for here, instead of the Forex. And there ya go, in one evening you too will understand
      candlestick charts, and how to learn the many patterns and waves. 5 up, 3 down, in a bull market.
      And 5 down, 3 up, in a bear market. But that's another lesson that's much more complicated.
      http://www.babypips.com/school

21.   News, Information, Data, Rumor, Speculation. And the other fundamentals.
      The earnings, or potential.
      The assets versus the liabilities.
      The Cash Flow Statement.
      The Key Stats.
      The earnings Estimates.
      The Balance Sheets.
      But all that is only half. And half gets one broke fast.
      So does getting merely 90% correct in many games such as Poker.

http://cryptometer.org/index.html

Then the Technicals = the Charts. That's the other half.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
     http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd
     http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg360ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv
     http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/
     http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/rippleXRP.html
     https://blockchain.info/charts
     and where ever your favorite charts may be.

Most importantly start and finish this: =  http://www.babypips.com/school
==================================================
     Graduate first. Only then will you be at least as good as some. At least get through 2nd grade!

Don't dare day trade this stuff. The commissions alone will scalp you.
     Toss those half ass bots in the trash.

Don't trust anyone. VERIFY. Always. That's the only thing Reagan ever got correct.

Presidents are like broken Clocks. Even they are correct two time per day.

Either invest in yourself first. Or your efforts are likely in vain.

The easy, lucky, dumb money was already made and is long gone for the most part.
     But there is still 100's of billions to be made. Trillions. But it wont ever be easy.

Or go flip hamburgers. But whining, complaining, and moaning doesn't do any good.

Man up.

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!

Miridor

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:25:54 AM

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!

Thank you for posting!

Where can i tip you? =)
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:48:25 AM

cough cough (BS)

If you invest your satoshi's in Scambeck you will end up regretting it

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
metall5468

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

Hi

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:48:18 AM

I was planning to just review this thread, and let those that need crying towels comfort each other
instead of jumping in here, ...BUT:

1. Every major Upswing (ie: November - December) is usually followed by almost as large of Downswings.
    This is the entire market right now, less one or two issues. Don't Panic Sell, unless of course your
    either leaving, or your certain whatever your holding is burnt toast. Don't Panic Sell. Doing so is
    Buying High, and Selling Low. A disaster. Yea, I wanted to release WDC too, but I didn't. Odds are it
    will strongly bounce back with the rest of this marketplace. And surge to all time highs again. So I
    refuse to sell, no matter what. Don't join a herd of fools.

2. Four major upsurges in the last year. With four major downswings following each one. Rinse, repeat.

Great article Thanks for taking the time to write and share with us.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 11:53:02 AM

Interesting article but it failed to mention that if a chain is secured by Proof of Work you need hashing power, lots and lots and lots of hashing power, and so many miners cannot be trusted to actually secure chains, being instead rather more found of abandoning them to die, or at least to drive down the price of the coins so the miners can buy them cheap, that you really need to either deploy serious hashing power yourself or discover chains that have massive massive dedicated hashing power, such as by using merged mining so that their miners do not have to abandon their chain in order to mine more or different coins, they can just add more coins to their merge and can continue to secure their chains even when the coins appear worthless.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: