Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think the cryptocurrency market will disappear in five years?  (Read 592 times)
previouslyabused

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:40:31 AM

Basically like now but there will be many of them around. Why are the other cryptocurrencies remaining in the shadows of this market?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:53:16 AM

It depends on the market that I close the market because many people still earn bitcoin or other alts I think it's a lot of trouble to lose it because thousands of million of money is used every market for exchanger.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:13:08 AM

cryptocurrency will remain for the next five years, and I am very sure of that
there will be coins that really bring change
there must be a project that can change this situation, because crypto must have certainty

Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

cryptocurrency will remain for the next five years, and I am very sure of that
there will be coins that really bring change
there must be a project that can change this situation, because crypto must have certainty

It will not going to happen because bitcoin at this point is many investor worldwide. Many countries accept bitcoin nowadays, so i think it will last forever.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

Now you can definitely say that the crypto currency in five years will not disappear. It is only gradually being introduced into our life. This process is slow because the crypto currency and its blockchein technology are too new and revolutionary. In addition, everything that concerns finances can not happen quickly. The financial system has been formed for centuries and millennia, and even for one decade it can not simply be changed, it is very difficult to change by its nature.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

I think it is very likely that this market will disappear. When big financial investors play the game, profits will be generated when new investors enter the market. However, I find that the more confidence in this market is reduced. It is too unstable, prices are rising so fast in a short time and so dropping so fast. The financial sharks control the price of the market, and retail investors are constantly losing money. I believe that when the confidence in the market is gone, the market will collapse
I just do not agree with you. You just look at the price, this is the price has grown too fast in the past year and then it is down very quickly in the last time to make people very worried. If you look at the value side, many large companies are adopting blockchain technology and supporting the cryptocurrency shows that this is a potential market. Personally, I think the market will grow very strong.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

I wonder how people think about the world. Its near to impossible that cryptocurrencies will vanish in 5 years. The system resolves most of the issues for what we have right now and people are supporting it. Stop thinking like this.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

Not at all, cryptocurrency will remain the same and it will continue in decades as I believe that it will be more adopted in many countries soon. Due to the many ICO's coming, people's investment will be divided and that is why the growth of cryptocurrency is a bit slow. I think crypto market is still in the adjustment period since bear market is still mostly experienced. For as long as many people are still supporting cryptocurrency, definitely it will continue to thrive in the market.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

Based on my own perception, i am not really sure about it, since i am not also sure to what will happen in the next few years that will come, aside from that i cannot also predict the outcomebased on todays results, because there are tendencies that it will changes qnd varies the opposite of what we all think, but in the end i am also positive that it will still exist and continuously grow further.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

It won't disappear as long as there are investors that are willing to shed their money and the cryptocurrencies are continue to be profitable despite many scam ICOs, shitcoins or vaporcoins. The cryptocurrency business is still young and will continue to grow in the years to come. Those coins that survives the tough competition will become like bitcoin, proven and tested.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

I think it is very likely that this market will disappear. When big financial investors play the game, profits will be generated when new investors enter the market. However, I find that the more confidence in this market is reduced. It is too unstable, prices are rising so fast in a short time and so dropping so fast. The financial sharks control the price of the market, and retail investors are constantly losing money. I believe that when the confidence in the market is gone, the market will collapse
it will be hard for market to disappear because in the market there are so many popular coins that is not easily can destroy by someone so as long as there is a coin in the market there will be still a stable market

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
karim30

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

I do not agree with your opinion. The cryptocurrency market is now developing and it is the currency of the world. If you say the cryptocurrency market will disappear in five years, I do not believe it. Surely 10 to 20 years later they will still exist
Wesley Gardner

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

This is a tricky question because the term "bitcoin" is thrown about quite loosely and has been used to refer to a number of different things.
If you're referring to "Bitcoin" the cryptocurrency, I'm sure it'll still have users. I suspect the real question is how widely it'll be adopted because of its volatility.
If you're referring to blockchain technology, the technology is almost certainly here to stay.
Adam Waters

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

Highly unlikely. Bitcoin is currently most popular crypto currency right now.
Although it doesn't have much of real life implementation or usage it's still a crypto contenders for future.
The community is active, it's technology is growing and improving at steady pace. Recent lightning implementation could give a push over its strength against new ico or competiting coins.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

it seems like I think within five years the crypto market will not disappear may get bigger, because it could be one of the technological changes that are not currently known to the masses but in the next few days will be known to the public and used for various purposes.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

If you're referring to "Bitcoin" the cryptocurrency, I'm sure it'll still have users. I suspect the real question is how widely it'll be adopted because of its volatility.

speaking of volatility and adoption it is not a serious issue really. of course the volatility makes it harder to use it as a currency sometimes but there are enough other positive points about bitcoin that makes the volatility negligible.
volatility only becomes a concern when you are investing in it and you are new to the whole investing thing. and that doesn't change anything about bitcoin's adoption that will still happen regardless.

Only Bitcoin
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

The crypto markets will not be lost in the last five years because of the reasons why they will be lost because of the fall in prices in the markets I think the price of altcoins is still higher because investors really need to hold the money.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

In my opinion. the crypto market will last until 10 years later. because crypto has been able to survive for 8 years since bitcoin was created by nakamoto. and bitcoin enthusiasts grew ever since bitcoin prices reached 10,000 usd by the end of last year. and now more and more ico are released.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Stavr1992

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

There may be many variants of events, but I believe that bitcoin and altoins will not lose their dignity, but on the contrary become even more popular and easily accessible
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

It will not probably disappear. As long as there are still investors, traders who patronized bitcoin, it will stay. As you can see, regardless of banning the cryptocurrency in different countries, bitcoin still exists.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: