Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoiner(s) real situation. [current.]  (Read 149 times)
Strufmbae (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:09:56 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 04:52:30 AM by Strufmbae

What can you say about this?  

It's funny when somebody gets confuse what would/could/is (be)  the real situation.

Hodl till your last breath.

Be wise, and accept the present situation

-
Credit : Crypto coin trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:15:29 AM

LOL, but maybe this is the fact. People continue to race for profits by selling their bitcoin panic and then jumping out of the market. Trying to save themselves without thinking that in this way they will worsen market conditions.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

It's funny when somebidy gets confuse what would/could/is (be)  the real situation.

-

This would be the speculation of the person that very confusing and scared in what the situations we had as of now. It shows that if we won't stop to hold and still believe to this system in the end we will suffered from a huge losses but if we decided to stop now and already pull out our investment into it so for sure we still have a much better status in life. It's trying to convince or encourage us to stop believing and totally go out and pull out our invest. However, it's our choice. It's depends on us if what we wanted to believe or not.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

Very creative, in the picture no 1 proves that we are too unmindful in trading, sometimes get a small profit still feels less, in picture no 2. Can be in because he is smart in prediction, so he is always lucky in trading, this is only an estimate.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

It's funny when somebody gets confuse what would/could/is (be)  the real situation.

-

HODL is for the idiots, especially HODL and pretending to be rich.

SELL is for those that get the lambos.

its all a big ponzi scheme and cult event that propagates something called decentral and "future currency"

we will get social memes that prevent cults like this i am afraid.

but nevertheless these cult events shape a potential future new capital market in the internet.

regards

Strufmbae (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

Can you please don't quote the whole post?  The thread is for discussion not for overcrowding.  You can just review the post and reply with your perspective.

Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

https://i.imgur.com/VpWTM3h.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mYg5HDH.jpg

-

There maybe bitcoiners who are so rich or a lot of them. Those invested bigger and those who successful because of their strategies and patience. And they are an inspiration to many other bitcoiners.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

Can you please don't quote the whole post?  The thread is for discussion not for overcrowding.  You can just review the post and reply with your perspective.
Put that reminder on your original post so whomever will quote the whole post means he/she didn't read what's this thread all about and only looked onto the pictures.

I've seen that picture and it's funny in a way that holders like me are compared in that situation although, it's not all of the holders are into that poor situation.

Lambo's are definitely for those people who sold at beautiful price and we can't hold until forever.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

As the current market represent it is better to hold for now than to lose what youve invested but not 100% of your investment will be lose. Even if you sell your bitcoin right now I don't think it would lead you to look a like the picture. I always trust the market even if it drop under 2k usd I know bitcoin will be back soon.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

-

This image is bias. The profit an individual can gain depends on the situation and the decisions he makes. Although I agree that little time gaps in your decisions can generate big differences which is what the image is saying. Nonetheless, I will never panic sell my bitcoins because I am still waiting for the right time.
liberty02

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

-

I agree as well it is funny! The first picture really is usually true for people that Hodl as they are waiting for the price to increase and can't move their investment. They will never earn money when they never sell.

On the other hand the 2nd picture, for me, will only be true if those that sell have hodled correctly and does not represent all of the sellers. Those few you have done these are the lucky ones and not all that sell are winners.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

Be patient and wait
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

Lol,this really truth you hold it until the price will pump so that you can buy a lot of stuff you want,the prizes is thier if we have patient to hold.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

It's not the brightest, unfortunately. But BTC was the first crypto currency ever, and it will not die, I'm sure.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

It's not the brightest, unfortunately. But BTC was the first crypto currency ever, and it will not die, I'm sure.

If BTC price of production exceeds BTC's sell price, I guarantee BTC would die within a year.

The ASICS Miners could dump btc/segwit  and move to bitcoin cash if they made a larger profit.

Bitcoin is not a deity, it is a technical product as such it can die if the economic environment turn against it strongly enough.

Bitcoin supporters are continuing to ignored Major problems.
1. Insane Energy Waste
2. a Variable fee structure that can allow miners to manipulate the fee system to make higher profits
3. Limiting Onchain Transaction Capacity in order to force users Offchain

Any one of the 3 could put a nail in btc coffin.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Well just another FUD to create panic selling on the part of the investors. Yet if you are really fan or do love investing and gambling your money with bitcoin then holding is still the option. This could be means that there could be a huge profit on it in the near future or it could also be mean a lose on your money. Well this is business/investment and all of investments has its own risk and cryptocurrency has no exception on the risk.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

I think that holders are just really forward thinkers and not in a rush to to get those wants that is not needed like lambos. In my opinion these are the smart investors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: