Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto currency ban in india  (Read 1489 times)
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

I believe that every such ban is simply terrible. I do not see any reason to be afraid of cryptocurrency and its use on the territory of the state. This is intended only to improve the economy. So why ban her?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

I think every crypto investor living in India can still use bitcoin even if it is banned in the country. For this purpose there are many ways of bypass, for example in VPN. Therefore, this ban will not allow bitcoin to die in India.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

Of course this is a negative decision of this country, but the Indians will still be able to use bitcoin on international platforms using different services. In my country, cryptocurrency is also not allowed officially, but I installed on my computer VPN and quite successfully invest in bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

India is a country that has a very large population so the number of transactions used in the country is very large. if it is properly carried out, then of course this will greatly affect the condition of the cryptocurrency in the World. even a price decline can occur and it certainly affects the development of digital currencies globally.
P.J.Simone

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

If want to buy the sale of the technical, The Indian people indication only be used in the cash, means that they will have a bitcoin black market in the world's second most populous country.
buddhasource

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

So government council which is formulating a legal framework to handle cryptocurrencies yesterday proposed that they will be making a framework to ban private cryptocurrencies and encourage the use of distributed ledger technology.

While not much is clear about what they intend by saying " Private cryptocurrencies"
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

Do you have evidence that India forbade crypto? Maybe this is only fake news made intentionally by a group of people, to make the crypto market disrupted and to decline, for the sake of personal interest to buy it at cheap prices.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

I can't believe some countries are still in the process of trying to "ban" crypto. It's 2018, even people in China are just building a VPN or proxying throughout the internet.
Only the cashing out will be harder, but there are global banks that don't require you to be a member of the country where the main office resides in so that'll be an option.

World leaders, please get on the crypto train and accept the future  Grin
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

Before being closed there must be a time gap or an opportunity for users to get ready. And it's good if taken and managed properly. Hope to continue to be used continuously in India, because what I know is that India is also a part that influences the value of bitcoin globally.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

It will be a good idea if the Indian government reconsiders its position on cryptocurrency and give it an enabling environment like Germany, Japan etc. The very high population and technology will do a lot for cryptocurrency so the government should come up with a better idea.
mokhtar1306

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

actually . it will make no sense since there is always another choice .. black market .
Bonsaiav

Merit: 118

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

In India itself the growth of cryptocurrency users experienced rapid development. In fact according to the news I heard, currently there have been hundreds of thousands of users of crypto currencies in that country.

After the occurrence of the bitcoin price surge in December 2017, almost all regulators in various countries in the world focused on paying attention to the crypto currency movements, because of its very dynamic price movements and are considered to reap a variety of suspicious activities associated with them. Thus, this assumption has driven Indian authorities to impose restrictions on all fields related to cryptocurrency. This condition certainly can cause a decrease in global crypto prices, but I feel confident this decline is only temporary.

Glutius

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

Of course, it is not the most positive decision of the Indian government, but bitcoin will not sell all the citizens of this country, most likely. Many may simply leave it as a long-term investment or use VPN.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

I have heard about this but to tell the truth i don't understand why this happened as they should understand how great crypto is and it is worth much! it has a lot of pros and why ban it

buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Of course, it is not the most positive decision of the Indian government, but bitcoin will not sell all the citizens of this country, most likely. Many may simply leave it as a long-term investment or use VPN.
They can block the websites but still VPN helps a lot to access to this, but trading still really not the safest option if it's banned by goverment I will not even try to trade without VPN or any other method it's still not this safe to trade even with VPN if country disable any crypto currency movements

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:32:10 AM

It's a small resistance. Everything must change.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:45:53 AM

So many countries had banned cryptocurrencies already and it will not surprise me anymore regarding with that news. Besides, i am quite sure that not all countries around the world will ban cryptocurrencies for good.

Quennlorna42

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

definitely right, that cryptocurrency in india is ban a bitcoin. because of their gorvernment and india information technology sector that says bitcoin and others digital assets are illigal in india. want to contact the india court and give the government within two weeks to submit to the crypto report of the supreme court brough up in a case againts the cryptocurrency banking ban through the reverse bank of india.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

I feel so sad for this matter. I don't want this to happen for the country of India to have already been banned the use of crypto currencies. Well, I had a friend living there and he is using crypto cyreencies. I feel so sad when I read this. Well, I still have hope that this will reverse.
Cruxer

Activity: 184

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:02:54 AM

So many countries had banned cryptocurrencies already and it will not surprise me anymore regarding with that news. Besides, i am quite sure that not all countries around the world will ban cryptocurrencies for good.
you cant ban crypto, in reality countries that have no idea what crypto is exactly, ban "that new thing" because it can be disrupting in theory
very few goverments in the world (smart ones) embrace it, let it develop itself first then regulate not other way around
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: