Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?  (Read 60625 times)
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
This guy is a funny one, how can anyone in the world ask such kid of question? Well I guess by now there's no need to answer your question because the bitcoin has shown you it true potential. There's is no way you can compare two, man - more especially when it comes to market value
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

Dont think the price of Eth will pass Btc in the coming years .The price of eth is not stable as the price of btc ,eth continue to decrease in price most of the time leading to loss in value of many altcoins unlike btc where a slight change in it price help improve the price of other altcoins.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

This guy is a funny one, how can anyone in the world ask such kid of question? Well I guess by now there's no need to answer your question because the bitcoin has shown you it true potential. There's is no way you can compare two, man - more especially when it comes to market value
I think answer is clear. ETH never pass BTC because goals of both projects are different. And BTC will be gold always but ETH never will be silver or same. ETH is fuel only. And as fuel it will be necessary but not so expensive

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

If the ETH hypothesis passes Bitcoin i think there will be a big change in the crypto market. But perhaps this will not happen as people always consider Bitcoin the currency they want to target and own. We are assured Bitcoin is unique and has no competitors in the crypto market.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

No, that's obviously not going to happen as we can see, the market is struggling and so with the cryptos too. Most of investors even think that ethereum will bounce back this year but it looks like it's not going to happen this time as its market price remains at 200$ mark.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

No, it is quite impossible to pass bitcoin for ETH. ETH is altcoin and BTC is the king of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a huge number of users and it is popular among the crypto dealers for long-term investment.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

No, it is quite impossible to pass bitcoin for ETH. ETH is altcoin and BTC is the king of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a huge number of users and it is popular among the crypto dealers for long-term investment.
in my opinion, ethereum has much more economic relevance and practical interest among users of cryptocurrency. We really understand that most of the tokens are built on the erc20 platform and this increases the chances of success for success.
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

it depends on what aspect of ethereum will pass bitcoin, but in my opinion in terms of bitcoin will never be exceeded ethereum, if in terms of price it is very unlikely because ethereum prices are very far from the price of bitcoin and in terms of trading is also still dominated by bitcoin.

Tafbiat

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:00:22 AM

it depends on what aspect of ethereum will pass bitcoin, but in my opinion in terms of bitcoin will never be exceeded ethereum, if in terms of price it is very unlikely because ethereum prices are very far from the price of bitcoin and in terms of trading is also still dominated by bitcoin.

The ETH has more corporate users. It is the main ICO coins. The bitcoin or bitcoin cash has more individual users.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:28:31 AM

I'm definitely sure that the OP is talking about the market price. So it's obvious that the answer will be NO because of the big difference in the current price (three digit for Ethereum) so it will take a lot of money to even get to four digits, so there's no way for Ethereum to pass bitcoin not even in the next 2-3 years.

As for the speed per transaction, no doubt that it's much faster than bitcoin because it is based on smart contracts and the network is not always clogged.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:33:43 AM

Absolutely it will not. Even due Ethereum is the most trusted platform by most altcoins and ICOs to support their projects still crypto users will choose Bitcoin as top of all crypto investments as Bitcoin already build a deep foundation of trust among Cryto users as the most promising and most potential to make our money grow.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:06:51 AM

This was a main discussion in 2018 also.But I still don't see Ethereum can go pass Bitcoin as a POW. Ripple can easily claim the no.02 Spot for a long term if the technology of Eth fails to get improved. Anyway Bitcoin will still be the real King for this year also.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:11:44 AM

For the Ethereum project, 2019 is very important, because implementation of various protocols is planned for the first quarter of this year, which increase its stability, but I do not think that these events will be enough for Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin by capitalization. It seems to me that this will not happen within the next year.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:15:45 AM

Bitcoin I believe is used widely than ethereum and the focus for cryptovurrency as a whopecis bitcoin. The basic economic and design bitcoin does explain the present and future value of bitcoin as bitcoin has a limited supply and it is design to he scarce currency. Ethereum however is five times of bitcoin in supppy and ethereum is not used as much as bitcoin for trwnsactions everyday!

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:18:41 AM

ETH is not going to pass BTC anytime now or in the future. BTC supply is much lower and capped but ETH is not. BTC is a special coin that no one else can replace.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:58:04 AM

ETH is not going to pass BTC anytime now or in the future. BTC supply is much lower and capped but ETH is not. BTC is a special coin that no one else can replace.
Bitcoin will not be replaced. because bitcoin is the main thing for the cryptocurrency market and certainly will not be replaced. so ethereum won't replace it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:41:36 AM

No.

Calculate supply limit and circulating limit of ETH and Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:47:57 AM

I don't think ethereum can pass btc in 2019, or 2020 or next years, and we have to stop thinking that topic, ethereum is biggest altcoin of course but it can't pass btc this must be clear for everybody.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:51:30 PM

I don't think ethereum can pass btc in 2019, or 2020 or next years, and we have to stop thinking that topic, ethereum is biggest altcoin of course but it can't pass btc this must be clear for everybody.

i think same too.
no coin can pass bitcoin in 5 years. blockchain is really good. until any chain like blockchain made, btc is the king of coins.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:06:41 PM

Eth has chances to pass bitcoin in 2019, so I predict that there will be a movement after upgrade in January.
Well, as for me there might be a movement this month and eth will rise to btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: