Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Hashbon.com - Multi-blockchain Framework and IRM!  (Read 2405 times)
KolaySER

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

I think that this project will be useful. Impeccable design, believable approach, very pleasant activity! You will have an excellent future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

Security seems to be at the heart of their concern. Good track record in the blockchain space. Innovative and useful ideas. Really like your vision and the way you present it.
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

I like the idea of a business application based on blockchain capable to set up an information system compatible with the Resource Planning of the companies. It sounds really useful and near to the market needs.
ibiznes
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

An open company is as well a really nice vision, and in theory affordable for blockchain capabilities. Looking forward to see the real product. Competent, experimented and reliable team.
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

Very ambitious however but the team seems to have a good track record and can probably pull it off. I can see how the universal blockchain framework can used by enterprises and test things out quickly.
chon83
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

Switching between blockchains for enterprises will be really interesting and that too if it can be done seamlessly. Hashbon idea is nothing less than great.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

Working towards and catering to the needs of Users is the center focus. If you apply similar ideas, we get Bitcoin and other big Blockchains which are facilitated by the Hashbon Blockchain architecture will enable user to have freedom to use Blockchain specific to their need.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 06:59:03 PM

Hello,

I just found your bounty campaign on Bitcointalk. As a reward for participants, you give your tokens (Hash). I see you've been using them since the beginning of exchange, but I haven't been able to determine their value. Is your token tradable on your exchange, or any other place?
Unfortunately links to Whitepaper and Onepager do not works..

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 08:00:45 PM

So, all of a sudden the project rose from the dead and ran the campaign. Without new roadmap or whitepaper, just a feeling of hungry to earn some money.
This is completely due to the effect of the bullish in crypto market, so I can guess how the project owners think. Another chance to try, huh Cheesy

bitgov

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 10:58:16 PM

So, all of a sudden the project rose from the dead and ran the campaign. Without new roadmap or whitepaper, just a feeling of hungry to earn some money.
This is completely due to the effect of the bullish in crypto market, so I can guess how the project owners think. Another chance to try, huh Cheesy

I don't see any problem with that.
The project has not disappointed anyone, it has been working all the time and I want to keep doing it. The bounty campaign is simply a marketing tool, and the bull market is a great time to attract new clients.

I just want to know if the Hash token that is used as a bounty reward has any value?

Because in my opinion, it has no value for now, and bounty participants will work for free.
It's very clever, by the way. However, someone else might think this is cheating..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 01:38:28 PM

Hello,

I just found your bounty campaign on Bitcointalk. As a reward for participants, you give your tokens (Hash). I see you've been using them since the beginning of exchange, but I haven't been able to determine their value. Is your token tradable on your exchange, or any other place?

Have you contacted the team from this project? if you want answers about this coin has no price you should join their telegram group. But I'm not sure you get an answer.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 02:08:52 PM

I think that this project will be useful. Impeccable design, believable approach, very pleasant activity! You will have an excellent future.

You say this project will be useful later, but I see that you are the one who doesn't get anything here, Meaning the coins they have don't have any price. can you explain?

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:59:17 PM

can you explain will where useful? and what fun activities do you mean? even I just looked at https://t.me/Hashbon_bounty there weren't any updates

bitgov

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:30:07 PM

Hello,

Have you contacted the team from this project? if you want answers about this coin has no price you should join their telegram group. But I'm not sure you get an answer.

I also lose hope that anyone will bother to answer me. However, I am not sure if this answer interests me at all, as I have just read that this project did not pay out rewards to the participants of the bounty campaign in 2018. I am afraid that in such a situation, on Bitcointalk this project will not be much popular.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 01:18:19 PM

Hello,

I also lose hope that anyone will bother to answer me. However, I am not sure if this answer interests me at all, as I have just read that this project did not pay out rewards to the participants of the bounty campaign in 2018. I am afraid that in such a situation, on Bitcointalk this project will not be much popular.

It's certain that if you get clear information that they will not pay a penny until now. Sometimes feeling tired with all that has been done but not getting the slightest hope. But this is world Smiley

Hashbon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

Pass.Hashbon.com - Anonymous KYC is Now a Reality

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 11:18:56 AM

Hello,

It's certain that if you get clear information that they will not pay a penny until now. Sometimes feeling tired with all that has been done but not getting the slightest hope. But this is world Smiley

First of all, we would like to extend our appreciation to everyone who participated in our 2018 bounty program.

Since we have received some reports that some participants of our 2018 bounty program have not received their rewards, we have created a thread where you could submit a form to claim your rewards. Please check out this thread and fill out the form with all the relevant data. If you took part in our bounty program, you will definitely get your rewards. Smiley

✽ ✽ Hashbon Pass is Live ✽ DEFI [Crypto ecosystem]  ✽ Hashbon Pass is Live ✽ ✽
HASHBON PASS
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 10:39:21 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: