Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Hashbon.com - Multi-blockchain Framework and IRM!  (Read 2407 times)
Hashbon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

Pass.Hashbon.com - Anonymous KYC is Now a Reality

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:11:37 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2021, 04:15:43 PM by Hashbon

How to build a business app and get your company act together.

Have you ever experienced difficulties in your investor/management relationships? Or maybe you’ve been struggling with organizing your financial statements? Have you already thought of universal solution that will keep your company’s data safe and transparent at the same time?  We’ve been pondering over the same issues ourselves and that’s how Hashbon came to life.

On the 26th of June we’re starting our ICO campaign for Hashbon.

Hashbon framework - is a universal platform for effective building applications and smart contracts that work on top of live public blockchains such as Bitcoin BTC, Litecoin and others.
It will allow to build all sorts of blockchain applications that could be used for variety of business purposes. One important and interesting example is creating digital ecosystem for relationship between shareholders and management of public companies. Remember the Martin Shkrely case when he falsified bank statements and tricked investors into sponsoring his two funds? Hashbon will put an end to such affairs. The framework will allow investors to easily communicate with each other, request financial reports on a specific time period whilst all the data will be strictly confidential and completely transparent when necessary. It will also be a useful tool for improving company’s business strategy as it allows to gather and harmonize information about existing problems and find effective solutions. You can get acquainted with the project summary in onepager.

Who’s going to benefit from using Hashbon framework?

• corporate business
  • small and big picture investors
  • company owners
  • employees

Developing the framework together with real business application will make the framework more demandable and useful and eventually will lead to increasing P/E and stock price. All the detailed information is available in our whitepaper.

Hashbon has a strong and diversified team. We have been developing cryptocurrency related projects since 2013. Among them there’re crypto exchangers and wallets, ATM finder and Bitcoin explorer.

We have clear goals and precise understanding of what we’re doing and everything’s already set up and ready to go. Don’t miss the time, get registered on hashbon.com and become a part of our investors’ team.

!!! Dear participants of the Hashbon 2018 bounty program !!!

We would like to thank you for participating in the Hashbon 2018 bounty program.

We have recently received messages from several participants who were not able to get the reward for participation in the bounty program. And we have decided to search for such participants: if you participated in any Hashbon 2018 bounty program and did not receive your reward, please fill out this form and attach all proof of participation. We will contact each participant and make a payment in accordance with your contribution to the bounty program.

Payments will be made upon completion of the Token Sale, in November 2021.

✽ ✽ Hashbon Pass is Live ✽ DEFI [Crypto ecosystem]  ✽ Hashbon Pass is Live ✽ ✽
HASHBON PASS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KevinJogn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

Looks promising  Wink Can I get tokens at this point?
Hashbon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:48:30 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 10:06:31 AM by Hashbon

Looks promising  Wink Can I get tokens at this point?
Sure. Go to hashbon.com and get registered!

HASHBON PASS
DilanBrown

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

It’s a very nice idea to create such framework. That’s exactly what I needed. As a software developer, in our service I implemented two different APIs from blockcypher and from blockchain.info. Why two? In case blockcypher is hacked we won’t be harmed. When you deal with money you can't rely on a single service. And it is not easy to support two APIs, more coding, more testing. Before doing it I was looking for similar aggregator but found nothing.
Guys, I wish you big success, your project is really useful.
amy.wh1te

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

As a software developer, in our service I implemented two different APIs from blockcypher and from blockchain.info. Why two? In case blockcypher is hacked we won’t be harmed.

Why do u think there could be any problems with blockcypher? It is a trusted service.
DilanBrown

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

As a software developer, in our service I implemented two different APIs from blockcypher and from blockchain.info. Why two? In case blockcypher is hacked we won’t be harmed.

Why do u think there could be any problems with blockcypher? It is a trusted service.

You never know, bitfinex was hacked for 120 000 BTC... If someone hacks blockcypher Top30 exchanges are going to suffer. And it is much more severe than incident with single bitfinex
mmueller75

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

That's really clever idea. After quickly reviewing the WP I found that main goal is to create universal platform upon existing mainstream public chains.
Bitcoin has smart contract mechanism, but it was turned off by Satoshi Nakamoto. And recently BitcoinCash forked to re-enable them. LTC,DASH, and many other coins are built on bitcoin codebase, so for sure they will also enable it in the future. In nearest future we will have several well-defended against 51% attack chains that support smart contracts.
These guys want to create a universal platform for smart contracts using different chains at the same time. Sounds very good, it will help with fighting high fees that will inevitably emerge, when smart-contract language is enabled in Bitcoin.
KevinJogn

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

I've bought tokens for 100 euro, everything works. But plz add 2FA, I want to buy more.
Hashbon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

I've bought tokens for 100 euro, everything works. But plz add 2FA, I want to buy more.

Thank you for becoming our first investor. We are going to add 2FA feature next week.

DilanBrown, mmueller75 - we really appreciate your thoughts on the project and will try our best to provide a valuable final output.

HASHBON PASS
amy.wh1te

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

Project seems interesting to me. But does anyone know them?
cryptgangsta

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

Yes, they've created matbea.com quite popular russian bitcoin wallet and p2p-exchange, it has been out there since 2014 if I remember correctly. I use it to cash out crypto to fiat.
ssteinb86

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

I know them too. I found info about this ICO from gefarapay.com, which I am using actively for BTC exchange. This is quite nice service, quick and reliable. Good job, guys, best of luck.
Patwoll

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

They have more than 80,000 customers at matbea.com! I think the tokens will be sold out quickly
Hashbon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

They have more than 80,000 customers at matbea.com! I think the tokens will be sold out quickly
We appreciate your valued opinion on our current projects. We are making Hashbon.com as good as matbea.com and gefarapay.com

HASHBON PASS
mmueller75

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

I like the fact that this can help all shareholders take an active part in the company development. I guess, you can also make an evaluation of the received information and point out the most crucial issues. Not to mention the conception of transparency of financial statement... The way I see it, this project has all the prospects to become a future of business management.
crayzbit

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

It’s a very nice idea to create such framework. That’s exactly what I needed. As a software developer, in our service I implemented two different APIs from blockcypher and from blockchain.info. Why two? In case blockcypher is hacked we won’t be harmed. When you deal with money you can't rely on a single service. And it is not easy to support two APIs, more coding, more testing. Before doing it I was looking for similar aggregator but found nothing.
Guys, I wish you big success, your project is really useful.
What is the point? I don't get it. Any other ICOs on same sh!t? And why make another blocking framework? After all, there is already a hyperledger
mmueller75

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:28:18 AM

What is the point? I don't get it. Any other ICOs on same sh!t? And why make another blocking framework? After all, there is already a hyperledger
Have you read WP? IRM platform sounds reasonable especially if the thing with several blockchains is really gonna work. I might even consider buying some tokens.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

This project looks nice and I find some similitudes with Multiversum.io - is there some sort of comparison between the two projects?
Hashbon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

This project looks nice and I find some similitudes with Multiversum.io - is there some sort of comparison between the two projects?
We appreciate your opinion and interest!
Multiversum is a "4th generation blockchain", in fact it acts as a competitor to BTC, LTC, DASH. Our goal is to make a convenient framework for the development of any application using the existing live BTC, LTC, DASH, which has a higher protection against attack 51% compared to the "new blockchain of the 4th generation". For example, you want to make a decentralized analog of whatsApp - the best choice is the Hashbon, because you get a single environment right away for several blockchains with high security. If you use the Multiversum, then most likely, the resulted hashrate will be lower than in BTC, LTC, DASH, and consequently it might be not very safe.

HASHBON PASS
DilanBrown

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

The idea of Hashbon looks much more interesting than Multiverse.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: