Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ZEC][ETH][XMR][EXP][GRS]Reliable DwarfPool- Anonymous, failover worldwide  (Read 42458 times)
realrover

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:42:23 AM

I'm getting less coins today than usually. Calculator says it should be 78 coins a day on 4.7 GH, but my 24-hours speed is 58. Any explanation for this?
Thanks.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atrides (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:38:13 AM

I'm getting less coins today than usually. Calculator says it should be 78 coins a day on 4.7 GH, but my 24-hours speed is 58. Any explanation for this?
Thanks.

Hi,
Calculator only shows the rough approximate value, that's what you would get, if the difficulty remains constant. do you have 100% uptime?
Another thing is by smaller pools, count of founded blocks are not constant, some periods are less lucky, but currently we have better luck, then typically.
Please send me your wallet via PM, I'll check it manually.

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable Monero, Zcash and ETH Pool Monero Proxy
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS, Profit Calculator and Price chart: [XMR][ETH][ZEC]... Support thread
MoneroClub - free P2P Exchange Platform www.MoneroClub.com
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:22:18 PM

Getting average 0.5% rejects  Smiley

One worker been at 0% for ~12hrs.
Biggen

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:26:07 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 09:36:51 PM by Biggen

Whats up with the U.S. server?  Appears down.

Edit:  Hmm..  I'm having issues with the US server for some reason. When I ping moria.dwarfpool.com it takes several seconds to show on my screen that I got a ping reply back.  It is almost like my rig is waiting on something.  I only get the ping lines moving up my screen one every 2 seconds or so.  However, the actually pings are good.  Less than 50ms.  If I just ping the IP address (198.251.81.40), ping acts normal and I get quick scrolling lines going up my terminal which one would expect.

It is almost like it is a DNS issue.  I still can't connect to the moria server though from cgminer.  CGminer tells me it is dead and will only use the erebor server.  Even if I remove the fail over to erebor, cgminer will not use moria.  

I have no idea what that is about.  Tested on several rigs on my farm and all show the same issues.  There is something screwy between myself and moria.
Atrides (OP)

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:34:34 PM

Whats up with the U.S. server?  Appears down.

Edit:  Hmm..  I'm having issues with the US server for some reason. When I ping moria.dwarfpool.com it takes several seconds to show on my screen that I got a ping reply back.  It is almost like my rig is waiting on something.  I only get the ping lines moving up my screen one every 2 seconds or so.  However, the actually pings are good.  Less than 50ms.  If I just ping the IP address (198.251.81.40), ping acts normal and I get quick scrolling lines going up my terminal which one would expect.

It is almost like it is a DNS issue.  I still can't connect to the moria server though from cgminer.  CGminer tells me it is dead and will only use the erebor server.  Even if I remove the fail over to erebor, cgminer will not use moria.  

I have no idea what that is about.  Tested on several rigs on my farm and all show the same issues.  There is something screwy between myself and moria.

data center where the US server is, was down for 11 minutes
I just checked with own rig it's working well. please check it for yourself once more

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable Monero, Zcash and ETH Pool Monero Proxy
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS, Profit Calculator and Price chart: [XMR][ETH][ZEC]... Support thread
thedrickster

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:17:14 AM

Hi - I am unable to connect to either MAX server, CGMiner hangs after running, failing to connect. Here is my script:

#!/bin/sh
export DISPLAY=:0
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
./cgminer --keccak --verbose --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3399 -u CENSORED -p xxx -o stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3399 -u CENSORED -p xxx

Any ideas? cgminer is working fine on 1gh (and I would love to switch).

bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:16:33 AM

cgminer.exe -h
This version of cgminer.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows
you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit
) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.. any compatibility issues?
Atrides (OP)

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:25:44 AM

Hi - I am unable to connect to either MAX server, CGMiner hangs after running, failing to connect. Here is my script:

#!/bin/sh
./cgminer --keccak --verbose --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3399 -u CENSORED -p xxx -o stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3399 -u CENSORED -p xxx

Any ideas? cgminer is working fine on 1gh (and I would love to switch).

You have wrong port number! Our is 3339

Atrides (OP)

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:29:38 AM

cgminer.exe -h
you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit

Could you please test this version:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/704-download-cgminer-3-7-2-3-with-keccak-support-for-maxcoin-mining-for-windows/
Please write here if works. Thank you!

bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:47:22 AM

it worked... but i'd love if you could audit, compile and add it to your pool.. your 32bit version comes up clean on virustotal.com.. otherwise not comfortable downloading cgminer binaries from sources other than github, for all i know my shares could be going away to someplace else...  Roll Eyes

cgminer.exe -h

Could you please test this version:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/704-download-cgminer-3-7-2-3-with-keccak-support-for-maxcoin-mining-for-windows/
Please write here if works. Thank you!
Biggen

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:32:13 PM

Moria seems to be working but rejects are aweful.  My farm is showing rigs that have rejects from 4% - 9% on that server.  I'll test with erebor today to  see if that is any better.  If not, I guess I'll go back to 1gh.com.  I get ~3% rejects with them across my entire farm.
Atrides (OP)

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 02:03:43 PM

Moria seems to be working but rejects are aweful.  My farm is showing rigs that have rejects from 4% - 9% on that server.  I'll test with erebor today to  see if that is any better.  If not, I guess I'll go back to 1gh.com.  I get ~3% rejects with them across my entire farm.
Which OS do you use and miner soft?
With my rigs I have less then 1% rejects on both servers.
Could you please PM me your wallet ID, so I'll check why you have rejects.

Biggen

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:04:31 PM

Which OS do you use and miner soft?
With my rigs I have less then 1% rejects on both servers.
Could you please PM me your wallet ID, so I'll check why you have rejects.

Actually, my reject figures were incorrect.  The monitoring program I was using was giving me the wrong info.

So, right now I'm seeing 1 - 2% rejects which I believe is normal.  Thank you for following up with me!
blodyx

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:23:41 PM

Atrides, did you change the way speed was calculated? my chart got very... spiky
it was much more even earlier.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6807/xo5i.png

Atrides (OP)

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 05:17:53 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 05:29:09 PM by Atrides

Atrides, did you change the way speed was calculated? my chart got very... spiky
it was much more even earlier.

There were implemented some considerable optimizations on pool engine today.
Announcement will come some later if all additions are made.
Spikes on the graph show the hourly summarized data

everyone was more or less concerned, e.g. here is the graph with less changes

blodyx

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:06:47 AM

btw, the graph say last 24h but it shows almost a week...
boubou

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:25:31 PM

Hi,
I can't connect to your pool (any pool to be correct), here is my .bat file on windows:

cgminer --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3339 -u 8192mXkp7Xkg8imomY5Ka -p 1
--failover-only -o stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3339 -u 8192mXkp7Xkg8imomY5Ka93dpE -p 1

Is there something wrong? I try with some "" before stratum without success.

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
Atrides (OP)

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 01:41:13 PM

Hi,
I can't connect to your pool (any pool to be correct), here is my .bat file on windows:

cgminer --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3339 -u 8192mXkp7Xkg8imomY5Ka -p 1
--failover-only -o stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3339 -u 8192mXkp7Xkg8imomY5Ka93dpE -p 1

Is there something wrong? I try with some "" before stratum without success.

You have to use your WALLET-ID as username, like mNPxZZGWwUNmbgFhXyLKQYEnZNRyjcaTaU

boubou

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:50:48 PM

Thanks

I think I use it: the 8192mXkp7Xkg8imomY5Ka just after the -u is my Wallet ID (It's a Wallet from Bter)

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:01:15 PM

Thanks

I think I use it: the 8192mXkp7Xkg8imomY5Ka just after the -u is my Wallet ID (It's a Wallet from Bter)

it doesn't look like a valid maxcoin address.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: