Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️  (Read 4991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
faspik4

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Very glad to see Russian scientists to make a product, lately there was a lot of talk about how Russia needs to re-build its competitive production. Here is a great example!
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

I can see there's a lot of questions to discuss… but generally this project looks promissing.
Yes, it requires the team to be more active here, so he can give them all satisfactory answers directly from Vitalang team. I think those who ask will feel great if it does.

Most of the people asking questions here are potential investors. That´s why it is always good to be very active here. The team has to improve a little bit on communication to satisfy as many of them as possible

I agree. Because the active team makes many investors become more confident to join this diproject. otherwise are all teams already listed in linkedin? where can i see their profile? thank you
Timur.brnd

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

What's the token price now??
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

Very glad to see Russian scientists to make a product, lately there was a lot of talk about how Russia needs to re-build its competitive production. Here is a great example!

I agree with you. It is good if all experienced investors are able to invest in Russian industry and medicine and this will not be hampered by various sanctions imposed by the political leadership. The investor needs a profit, and politicians often interfere with its obtaining) But it is necessary to study very carefully technical documentation of the project.
woodywoodf

Activity: 234
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

I agree with you. It is good if all experienced investors are able to invest in Russian industry and medicine and this will not be hampered by various sanctions imposed by the political leadership. The investor needs a profit, and politicians often interfere with its obtaining) But it is necessary to study very carefully technical documentation of the project.

As far as I know, there's no problem for investors to choose the projects they want to support.  We got to think on our own, not listen to the politicians.
RannyGG

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

Can you suggest any other promising med-related projects?
Khicneog

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

I haven't studied the market a lot, but looks like immunomodulators are a in demand now. Everyone who's taking care of health knows that antibiotics aren't a healthy option, so immunotherapy is a strong alternative, both for animals and people.
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:35:34 AM

not good for ICOs this time, maybe in Oct Cheesy. However, good luck to u Smiley
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

I see tendention that more and more projects from real estate beginning to use crypto crowdfunding model. I think such projects may become growth driver in the next cycle.
Oleg_93

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

I can see there's a lot of questions to discuss… but generally this project looks promissing.
Yes, it requires the team to be more active here, so he can give them all satisfactory answers directly from Vitalang team. I think those who ask will feel great if it does.

Most of the people asking questions here are potential investors. That´s why it is always good to be very active here. The team has to improve a little bit on communication to satisfy as many of them as possible

I agree. Because the active team makes many investors become more confident to join this diproject. otherwise are all teams already listed in linkedin? where can i see their profile? thank you

The team is quite active, anyway. And when I had to discuss certain question directly with them, they were very open and helpful. Respect for that!
Zinger09

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Where can I read the author's publications in English?
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

The team is quite active, anyway. And when I had to discuss certain question directly with them, they were very open and helpful. Respect for that!

The team is always nice and helpful I agree. But a little more activity here to clear all doubts would be great !

kolyn

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

By the way, do you plan more videos about the project? I can suggest you a great video reviews service. PM if interested.
TopMasterPro

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

What for is a blockchain here? Millions of medicine are developing without ico.
eryKry

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

this project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world. The value of cryptogenic largely depends on the number of people who know about this currency and use it to make transactions. ICO is one of the ways to attract attention from the online communities.

Also, this currency will be used a lot by the product users, there will be demand on it. It will lead to investor's interest grow as well.
Entonio

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

Will there be a bounty?
Vitalang LLC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

How much time it gets to receive all the licenses and docs?
Obtaining a license takes up to 6 months. We're halfway there now.

events.webinar.ru/1980711/1337195
Vitalang LLC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

Pls, I can not find your facebook page and/or twitter page. Pls send me your link, I would like to invest to your project and I would like to know more information before I make decision

You can find us there:
youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/VitalangLLC
twitter https://twitter.com/VitalangLLC
facebook fb.me/VitalangLLC
telegram t.me/VitalangLLC
instagram https://www.instagram.com/aspicinkem/

the most active are youtube channel and instagram.

Vitalang LLC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

We plan to start ICO at Q2 2019
That's quite a long time to wait. Is it because you have to complete so much paper work and get the license?
We conduct ICO to expand production. All the previous stages we carry out on our own funds and the funds of private investors.
This distribution will help to reduce the risks for ICO participants. We will be able to put a soft cap, which will really lead to the construction of a new production, and will not go to our current processes.

Vitalang LLC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

How many clients you've got now? Are they eager to join ICO?
We do not have the right to sell our products until a license is obtained. We now provide a test batch to conduct research and obtain preliminary results on the use.

Our current customers are waiting for registration to start using the product in their farms and are ready to sign preliminary contracts for delivery.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: