Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoinexchange.cc scam?  (Read 1079 times)
hmongotaku (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2011, 03:20:10 PM

Jw if anybody been refunded or had their refund back from this website. I'm still waiting for his refund. His wallet: 16EWLBQSBX8T51rSUQ6wFxHc2mt7YjoRcu

AIM email: bitcoinexchange@aim.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coretechs
Donator

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 04:51:13 PM

I know someone who bought gift cards from him in the past.  It took a few days but he came through.

There is a thread for his service.  It looks like some others have been having problems recently.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6223.420

Good luck.

https://bitcoindoc.com - The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin | https://blocktap.io - Lightning powered crypto query engine
sedum

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 09:00:53 AM

Placed my order almost 3 months ago. When he after quite a while got it sent out, the name was spelled wrong. So the last more than 2 months i've been waiting for him to cancel the WU and exchange it back to BTC so i could use another exchanger. I even told him that he could just charge his fees on the exchange back to BTC also. I would think thats quite simple, so im really close to pull the scammer card on him. He does not reply before I send him the same email 2-3 times and the last 5-6 replies have just been lies about how it would be handled tomorrow. Cant recommend this guy at all.
hmongotaku (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2011, 08:35:08 PM

yea i did file another WU... but decided not to go thru since it's so small. But yea, I got a feeling it's just 1 guy doing it... he should increase the fees if he wanted to handle so much work.

sedum

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 09:37:09 AM

Anyone know why this guy has not been online since saturday? Sent ~400usd in btc to him exact saturday and have not heard a single word back. Getting quite nervous, it doesnt seem normal to be offline that long when running an exchange service
mizerydearia

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 09:51:36 AM

This exchange site seems fraudulent/scamalicious.  The bitcoin.org/smf forum link hasn't been updated even.
sedum

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 12:45:32 PM

I've had several successful transactions, but this sure doesn't look good Sad
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 08:52:42 AM

Anyone know why this guy has not been online since saturday? Sent ~400usd in btc to him exact saturday and have not heard a single word back. Getting quite nervous, it doesnt seem normal to be offline that long when running an exchange service

Who knows, but once shit starts hitting the fan, you will hear something about "someone in the hospital" or something like that, and then he will only offer to send back your coins instead of honoring his price.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
condusive

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 11:18:40 AM

I to have placed an order with him 2 days ago for a small test amount to see if he was legit....I keep hearing promises that it will be done this day or that day. He has not been able to keep up to par with the big guys. Pretty unprofessional if you ask me.
condusive

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 10:20:07 PM

No reason to be a smartass about it. This thread was regarding their service only, not for trolling negative opinions. For me, I was personally referred to them by a buddy of mine who did a small transaction. His transaction was done quickly, however mine is taking longer than what has been promised by this company for 2 days now. At that point is when I visited their forum to see if anyone else was having issues. If I had read this messageboard first, I wouldn't of done business with the guy, "hence" of why I posted my previous message regarding the company. I do believe my order will be processed, but they do not need to make promises they cannot keep as far as time wise goes. But for your comment, if you think the forum is mentally challenged, then what are you doing on it? Go read some other threads buddy in which you can actually post something useful. Sounds to me your Saturday night is shit at the moment and you ain't got anything else to do, lol. Now get out there, enjoy life and remember to keep those opinions to yourself unless its helpful. But I can only "want to believe" that this would happen, someday....perhaps. lol. Weak ass statement lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: