Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Credible Network  (Read 18374 times)
Casey9889

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

I think this project is very interesting, project with experienced teams, I'm sure your project will be a big success, I want to ask what currency is used in your project?
Yes, m agree with u, I had gone through the whitepaper its very interesting, and the team members are well experienced.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casey9889

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

Pre ico and ico dates?
Casey9889

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:28:53 AM

When i will get tokens after ico or on real-time basis?
SmartPesa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

Pre ico and ico dates?
Pre-ICO Starts from 15 Aug2018 to 30 Aug2018 And ICO Crowdsale will start from 15 Sep 2018 to 15 Oct 2018.
SmartPesa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

In SmartPesa All payments for data creation, validation and accessing of data SmartPesa Credible blockchain is settled in PESA tokens (“Tokens”). For example, payment for access to Merchant data is settled in Tokens Merchants while Merchants can use Tokens Data Origination and Validation services. Merchants can also pledge Tokens as collateral or sell using the SmartPesa CryptoATM.
SmartPesa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

SmartPesa is developing Credible, a new Blockchain network to address the funding gap by providing a distributed infrastructure to share EM SMEs data. It is the only global distributed ledger to store identity, financial and transactional data on the Blockchain and to provide
comprehensive credit scoring for lending activities. The new Blockchain enables SmartPesa and the community to innovate with: Artificial Intelligence, algorithm-driven credit scoring, big data analytics, graphing, transaction and loan
analytics and Banking APIs.
SmartPesa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:09:52 AM

Credible provides for Trusted Escrow Agents (TEAs) who facilitate real-time access to the Blockchain data on behalf of Owners. All applicant TEAs need to subscribe to the Credible governance framework in order to become a full member of the permissioned network and
once approved, all TEAs have equal status within the Blockchain and each operates a full node. The purpose of each TEA is to operate as a service provider to facilitate access to the Blockchain on behalf of its Owners.
SmartPesa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:58:51 AM

At SmartPesa, we are driven by Financial Inclusion. Our SmartPay and Agency Banking solution was developed for EM countries by the co-founders who were born in and grew up in Africa. Still considered a FinTech startup, we are in our 5th year of operations and complete tens of
thousands of transactions daily across over 8,000 merchants in 5 countries. We have completed formal certifications with international organizations such as EMV, Visa, Amex and Mastercard; National Financial switches such as Bancnet, NIBSS and MEPS; PCI compliances; and successfully undergone numerous API integrations with 3rd parties. We support all local and international cards, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay as well as
leading wallet providers like Alipay and WeChat Pay.
SmartPesa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:03:48 AM

Credible puts the token at the heart of the ecosystem with both demand (requestors) and supply (data providers) participating actively in the token exchange. All transactions across Credible take place in SmartPesa Credible Tokens (PESA). Merchants receive Tokens from 3rd parties for accessing their data. Merchants pay Tokens to Verifiers for attestation, and pledge tokens as collateral for loans. Investors can Buy and Sell Tokens through SmartPesa CryptoATM at their nearest Merchant.
SmartPesa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:03:02 AM

SmartPesa Credible puts business credit data onto the Blockchain in a way that is private and owned by Merchants. Data is valuable. Especially for SME businesses who struggle to obtain financing due to a lack of trustworthy credit data. Approximately 40% of all SMEs cannot obtain access to vital credit: a funding gap of over $5.2 trillion per annum. That is why we have created SmartPesa Credible ("Credible"). But unlike traditional credit bureaus who look to monetize other people’s data, Credible gives ownership and control directly to the merchants themselves. They get paid for their data and they can opt out of the system altogether. All payments are in PESA tokens.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

Can you return the token to the company and receive a refund? Can the token be resold and are there limitations to the power to resell?
barrylevett

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

Can you return the token to the company and receive a refund? Can the token be resold and are there limitations to the power to resell?

The token cannot be returned to the company.  We believe there is sufficient demand in usage within the community to support liquidity naturally.

The only limitations are on staff (2 year lock up), advisors (6 month lock up) and on some early investors too.  The remainder of the tokens do not have any limitations.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:55:27 AM

What are the precautions you have taken to protect from hacking? Who is responsible for refunds of the investment is there is a problem?
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

I think this project is very good and also have a good idea and handled by an experienced team, may be a successful project in the future, good job.
barrylevett

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:13:39 AM

What are the precautions you have taken to protect from hacking? Who is responsible for refunds of the investment is there is a problem?

We use BitGo Enterprise and the receiving wallets have been locked down.  The board is responsible for all aspects of the token sale including refunds.  All members of the board are resident in Singapore and the company is also a Singaporean company.
SmartPesa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:48:22 AM

I think this project is very good and also have a good idea and handled by an experienced team, may be a successful project in the future, good job.
Thank you @Mani for showing your interest in our project.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

Hello, team. What is the update of smart Pesa project?  This project seems very interesting to me especially for SME business owners. Hope you could bring this project to different countries and expand its marketing as well. Your team composed of highly experienced professionals so I know this project is deserved to be well known. 
barrylevett

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:30:35 AM

Hello, team. What is the update of smart Pesa project?  This project seems very interesting to me especially for SME business owners. Hope you could bring this project to different countries and expand its marketing as well. Your team composed of highly experienced professionals so I know this project is deserved to be well known. 

Thank you for your support.  We have a number of exciting announcements scheduled shortly on both the partnership and technical side so stand by for that.  We are also finalising an updated website, videos and other materials to communicate Credible better.

Hope to hear your feedback on our coming relaunch!
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

The token cannot be returned to the company.  We believe there is sufficient demand in usage within the community to support liquidity naturally.

The only limitations are on staff (2 year lock up), advisors (6 month lock up) and on some early investors too.  The remainder of the tokens do not have any limitations.
Thank you Barry for your answer, But I have another doubt Is your ICO project structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity?
barrylevett

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

Thank you Barry for your answer, But I have another doubt Is your ICO project structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity?

The project is a corporate entity - specifically a Singapore incorporated private limited company (Pte Ltd)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: