Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: helpful tools to analyze BTC-TX  (Read 172 times)
lotstep (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

Hello,

are there any helpful tools to analyze BTC-TX over more than one wallet ?
blockchain.info is not unseful for the purpuse.

Any idea ?

lotstep
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

clarify what you mean by "analyze"?

is it to break apart a transaction hex aka decode it and see its details? like the decode-tx feature that most block explorers offer?

or do you mean something like blockchain analysis that follows the transactions and links wallets together? like what walletexplorer does?

There is a FOMO brewing...
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

Hello,

Any idea ?

lotstep
I still don't understand with your purpose, are you want to check the advanced details of some Txid and wallet?  try to use some explorer below, maybe this will be useful for your purpose

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/blocks
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

You might want to send an email to the IRS or the NSA. I hear they have some pretty good analysis tools they may let you borrow. LOL

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/bitcoin-really-anonymous-irs-moves-track-cryptocurrencies-new-chain-analysis-tools

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-20/nsa-has-been-tracking-bitcoin-users-2013-new-snowden-documents-reveal

Specifically, the NSA targeted Bitcoin through MONKEYROCKET, a sub-program of OAKSTAR, which tapped network equipment to gather data from the Middle East, Europe, South America, and Asia, according to classified descriptions. As of spring 2013, MONKEYROCKET was “the sole source of SIGDEV for the BITCOIN Targets,” the March 29, 2013 NSA report stated, using the term for signals intelligence development, “SIGDEV,” to indicate the agency had no other way to surveil Bitcoin users. The data obtained through MONKEYROCKET is described in the documents as “full take” surveillance, meaning the entirety of data passing through a network was examined and at least some entire data sessions were stored for later analysis.

Civil libertarians and security researchers have long been concerned that otherwise inadmissible intelligence from the agency is used to build cases against Americans though a process known as “parallel construction”: building a criminal case using admissible evidence obtained by first consulting other evidence, which is kept secret, out of courtrooms and the public eye. An earlier investigation by The Intercept, drawing on court records and documents from Snowden, found evidence the NSA’s most controversial forms of surveillance, which involve warrantless bulk monitoring of emails and fiber optic cables, may have been used in court via parallel construction.

The timing of the Intercept's report is also interesting. We reported last year that a Russian national named Alexander Vinnick, the alleged mastermind of a $4 billion bitcoin-based money laundering operation, had been arrested following an indictment that levied 21 counts of money laundering and other crimes that could land him in a US prison for up to 55 years. And given the justice system's treatment of other cryptocurrency-related criminals, the notion that Vinnick might spend multiple decades in prison is not beyond the realm of possibility. Of course, if the case against him is built on illegally obtained evidence, one would think his defense team would want to know.

Cryptorouter

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

If you are eager to know and learn about the bitcoin then from my perception the best way is to know and analyze by yourself. You can get every single informative news on the crypto currency forum.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 2934

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

I think he is asking about miners fee or TX fee calculation if I'm right then he can check the updated bitcoin fees here https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
There is no other tool for analyzing the TX fee except for electrum wallet it has built in auto calculation for miners fee when you use the slide left or right when sending transaction.

If you have a stuck transaction you can use some free accelerator to speed up your transaction you can check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2510862.0

I hope that this is what you are looking for.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
conanrien

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

Well, what purpose you want to tell is kind a unclear but I am suggesting you a link this might help you https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/blocks https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/ this might help you in your findings.
hukes

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

I suggest you if you want to invest on this market you need to research about this market. That’s why you can take help from internet or experience crypto currency investors. They will provide you the best guideline.
JustinBrenda

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

In crypto market there are lots of coins are there based on this many wallets are also available in this market so this topic is unfamiliar for me also I don’t understand this properly based on this you can analyze this topic clearly and we can discuss about this topic.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

That's an interesting post. But it would be better if you could please specify your answer. Thanks a lot for the post.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

Try to be a little more clear regarding the queries. Try emailing to the company or the software you have in mind through their website for a clearer picture. Try going to different forums if you want to know more about the complex details of the software of it you want to find out about the wallets.
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

Hello,

Any idea ?

lotstep

Do you mean to link addresses/wallets together? Taint analysis?

Blockchain.info used to have a taint analysis tool, but it seems to have been removed. It wasn't very easy to use anyway.

Walletexplorer.com groups addresses together into wallets based on public transaction history, allowing some level of blockchain analysis. It seems to support bech32 addresses as well. According to the blurb at the bottom, the site developer works at Chainalysis now...

jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

If you want to analyze the crypto by its value in market, I suggest you not to depend on any tool. It will be better if you do more and more study and take decision based on the post analysis.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: