Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103719 times)
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 10:57:26 PM

any news about crycurex?

same thing i believe, still waiting on the auto deposit issue

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:15:00 PM

I selling my maxcoins now for fcks because maxcoin does not give a fck about the little peeps lol who got fcked over buying it expensive at launch so am dumping most of it even at a loss to get more fcks.. I appreciate Max for getting many lay peeps into btc and crypto but the coin launch really gave us little buyers the shaft big time so dumping 8 maxcoins grabbing whatever fcks I can get while so cheapo. Grin Grin I just made a video but hubby will upload it adter he finishes his nap..I now working on a #fckbankscoin song.. Grin Grin Yeha i also mentioned on fb like the gent did up top we should get a rrp game maybe called gangsta v banksta lol and have in house currency fcks so that all of us can play and get all other sponsors come advertise in the game.. will make #fcksbankcoin a legend.. Smiley
Gorbash

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:21:39 PM

time for another p2pool 10million fck subsidy for the day!

weeeeeeeeeee Cheesy thanks!!!
yak

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:27:02 PM

I selling my maxcoins now for fcks because maxcoin does not give a fck about the little peeps lol who got fcked over buying it expensive at launch so am dumping most of it even at a loss to get more fcks.. I appreciate Max for getting many lay peeps into btc and crypto but the coin launch really gave us little buyers the shaft big time so dumping 8 maxcoins grabbing whatever fcks I can get while so cheapo. Grin Grin I just made a video but hubby will upload it adter he finishes his nap..I now working on a #fckbankscoin song.. Grin Grin Yeha i also mentioned on fb like the gent did up top we should get a rrp game maybe called gangsta v banksta lol and have in house currency fcks so that all of us can play and get all other sponsors come advertise in the game.. will make #fcksbankcoin a legend.. Smiley

that sucks about maxcoin (i never followed it so i dont really know what happened)
what you have to watch out for is greed runs rampant in crypto... thats one of the reasons why we (me personally) arent really in a huge rush to push to multiple exchanges and stuff... slow and steady wins the race... we need to work on our core and then userbase, and if we do it right we can get rid of the greedy people (people who are trying to dump coins at the cheapest price possible) and build up from there

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
qiwoman

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:34:10 PM

that sucks about maxcoin (i never followed it so i dont really know what happened)
what you have to watch out for is greed runs rampant in crypto... thats one of the reasons why we (me personally) arent really in a huge rush to push to multiple exchanges and stuff... slow and steady wins the race... we need to work on our core and then userbase, and if we do it right we can get rid of the greedy people (people who are trying to dump coins at the cheapest price possible) and build up from there

Exactly..just one or two exchanges is enough at the moment as we need to work on educating more peeps about the coin, build the community, infrastructure, products and services as we grow then this could be a real huge coin to be reckoned with..early dumpers will cry giving their coins away so cheap.. I told three friends about fckbankscoin and they are buying some in support and we need to grow the market cap huge so this coin is solid as rock.. I never sell a coin at loss but because I love fckbankscoin and what it stands for I was willing to do it just to get more fcks because I know the value of this coin intrinsic value..The name itself means so much..I am the youngest of three sisters I never used the f word lol but now I use it all the time because of fckbankscoin in context to the coin lol.it's so funny...because I am a real prude lol.. hahaha Smiley
yak

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:50:55 PM

thats ok, i make up for most people not swearing by swearing all the time :p

Surrealist

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:00:51 AM

Hi all, I really love the concept of this coin. I have been mining p2p with low hashrate so massively appreciate the subsidy, Thank you!
Following this closely.
Lets Fck em!  Grin
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:20:59 AM

I think it's the last chance to get dirt cheap fcks Smiley

yak

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 02:55:54 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 03:20:03 AM by yak

I think it's the last chance to get dirt cheap fcks Smiley

yup up to 5satoshis, currently 3x more profitable than doge
edit:
EEEK
7 satoshis.... 4x more profitable now

reeko400

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:47:12 AM

This has been the most enjoyable coin to mine. Devs rescued it, p2pool rewards are great, and I enjoy the rebellious nature of the name.
yak

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 03:50:19 AM

This has been the most enjoyable coin to mine. Devs rescued it, p2pool rewards are great, and I enjoy the rebellious nature of the name.

hey, its not just the name thats rebellious!

2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 03:55:21 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 04:10:29 AM by 2Kool4Skewl

Is it safe to assume you don't have developers from Goldman Sacks?   Grin

hey, a lot of those quants are smart as shit.. they would be awesome to be part of the fckbanks team... and im sure most of them hate their job Tongue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEAGdwHXfLQ here is a really good video about how crooked trading is, and the people against 'the wall street code of silence'

A lot of people are intelligent, but they don't use their ability to the detriment of others.  The central bankers, their "debt as money" scheme and the politics which enables them to carry out their policies is the root cause of 99.9% of the problems in our society.

Aside from the vulgarity of this coin, I approve of this coin's message.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
yak

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 04:13:25 AM

Is it safe to assume you don't have developers from Goldman Sacks?   Grin

hey, a lot of those quants are smart as shit.. they would be awesome to be part of the fckbanks team... and im sure most of them hate their job Tongue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEAGdwHXfLQ here is a really good video about how crooked trading is, and the people against 'the wall street code of silence'

A lot of people are intelligent, but they don't use their ability to the detriment of others.  The central bankers, their "debt as money" scheme and the politics which enables them to carry out their policies is the root cause of 99.9% of the problems in our society.

Aside from the vulgarity of this coin, I approve of this coin's message.

sometimes vulgarity helps get a point through easier Tongue

yak

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 04:32:14 AM

287961861.406097 in asks
721097281.4316 in bids

looks like countdown to lower atmosphere launch is starting.

qiwoman

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:07:16 AM

287961861.406097 in asks
721097281.4316 in bids

Yeah the trading rooms are getting fcking busy lol.. OMG the coin has corrupted me rofl but in a good way. I finished the vid but need to pimp out my youtube channel with the fckbsankscoin wallpaper but am so tired now will do it in the morning.. Maybe we can all do fckbankcoin vids and blast them all over the Net so many peeps can find fckbankscoin and come and join the movement. We need a shop or merchant now to take fckbankscoins. Smiley Smiley Or just crowdfund and open a shop ourselves.. why not we do this? we all buy a share or shares who support fckbankscoin and make our own ebay style auction or just a big shopping mall online..? I will buy few shares.. crowdfund fckbankscoin  products, services and shopping.. maybe a movie as well.. about how shite the banking system is and then we introduce fcbankscoin.. sky is the limit..I am in for putting shares..
yak

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:32:01 AM

287961861.406097 in asks
721097281.4316 in bids

Yeah the trading rooms are getting fcking busy lol.. OMG the coin has corrupted me rofl but in a good way. I finished the vid but need to pimp out my youtube channel with the fckbsankscoin wallpaper but am so tired now will do it in the morning.. Maybe we can all do fckbankcoin vids and blast them all over the Net so many peeps can find fckbankscoin and come and join the movement. We need a shop or merchant now to take fckbankscoins. Smiley Smiley Or just crowdfund and open a shop ourselves.. why not we do this? we all buy a share or shares who support fckbankscoin and make our own ebay style auction or just a big shopping mall online..? I will buy few shares.. crowdfund fckbankscoin  products, services and shopping.. maybe a movie as well.. about how shite the banking system is and then we introduce fcbankscoin.. sky is the limit..I am in for putting shares..

not a bad idea about the crowdfunding of it

as far as videos go i was thinking of some concepts that might be pretty good, with people holding up 'fckbanks.org' signs and telling their story about how they have been fucked over by various banking bullshit

reeko400

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:41:43 AM

ghash p2pool down?

looks like all of ghash down.
ibidem

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:53:00 AM

We need additional pool(s). Even with working ghash that is a must imho.

FCKbanks: FZXdMQ5fiuL5x1PgAsd5QA3o1YYZ896nAp
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:55:13 AM

We need additional pool(s). Even with working ghash that is a must imho.
There are more p2pools available, dutchpool.org working fine  Grin

2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:56:23 AM

287961861.406097 in asks
721097281.4316 in bids

Yeah the trading rooms are getting fcking busy lol.. OMG the coin has corrupted me rofl but in a good way. I finished the vid but need to pimp out my youtube channel with the fckbsankscoin wallpaper but am so tired now will do it in the morning.. Maybe we can all do fckbankcoin vids and blast them all over the Net so many peeps can find fckbankscoin and come and join the movement. We need a shop or merchant now to take fckbankscoins. Smiley Smiley Or just crowdfund and open a shop ourselves.. why not we do this? we all buy a share or shares who support fckbankscoin and make our own ebay style auction or just a big shopping mall online..? I will buy few shares.. crowdfund fckbankscoin  products, services and shopping.. maybe a movie as well.. about how shite the banking system is and then we introduce fcbankscoin.. sky is the limit..I am in for putting shares..

not a bad idea about the crowdfunding of it

as far as videos go i was thinking of some concepts that might be pretty good, with people holding up 'fckbanks.org' signs and telling their story about how they have been fucked over by various banking bullshit

Get some people to talk about how they have been ripped off by "F(r)ee Checking Accounts".  Banks that offer "Free checking accounts" in the US have notoriously taken advantage of people through high fees.  As a result they are referred to as "Fee Checking Accounts" not "Free Checking Accounts".

You could also talk about how the US Federal government's mortgage bailout only bailed out holders of mortgage backed debt who had a certain valuation (aka banks).  Therefore the banks would purchase the defaulted notes for pennies on the dollar and then submit them to the Federal government to receive a bailout.  How easy is it to make money when you can purchase a worthless note and sell it to the Federal government for a profit?  The money the Federal government gave the banks was tax dollars.  Well actually... they went into debt for it.  Debt which the same bankers colluded together to loan them at an interest rate they set, which you have to pay.  Sounds fair, right?

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: