Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103717 times)
NetAlp

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:13:25 PM

do you have any plan for coinmarket.io or other exchanges?

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:26:46 PM

good news, we are going on xnigma.com. It is a starting exchange but it looks awesome so in return we gotta mention him on advertisements etc... he needs volume and so do we Smiley. I will let th team decide if a bounty is earned here for putting us on thee xchange as it is just starting. he didn t ask but i guess it would be kind.
Once the logo is finalised we can send that to: support@xnigma.com

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

yak

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:32:13 PM

good news, we are going on xnigma.com. It is a starting exchange but it looks awesome so in return we gotta mention him on advertisements etc... he needs volume and so do we Smiley. I will let th team decide if a bounty is earned here for putting us on thee xchange as it is just starting. he didn t ask but i guess it would be kind.

is there supposed to be literally no trade volume on any of the trading pairs?

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:34:37 PM

yeah, he just literally opened the site.

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:37:12 PM

yeah, he just literally opened the site.

maybe i should change it to moderately good news, but this guy is about to advertise hard, His site will probably be a hell of a lot quicker then cryptsy and looks pretty awesome, also chatbox has a lot more functions.

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:44:59 PM

This is excellent news upwards and onwards for fckbankscoins..I now have over 8 million trying to get to ten million coins before price rises. Smiley
qiwoman

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:45:45 PM

This is excellent news upwards and onwards for fckbankscoins..I now have over 8 million trying to get to ten million coins before price rises. :)I will announce it today on my blog too..
feomat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:24:39 PM

This is excellent news upwards and onwards for fckbankscoins..I now have over 8 million trying to get to ten million coins before price rises. Smiley

why do you always have to say how many coins you have?

yak

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 10:36:16 PM

you got a problem with it?

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
qiwoman

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:42:12 PM

I don't mine coins so for me it is a small achievement and am trying to help to others achieve their goals. I know I am just small fry but I believe miracles can happen and if we al work hard we can all share in the great coin.. Smiley When I tell my friends they ask me oh wow how can I get more fcks and I tell them there is faucet or go buy/sell trade other coins and collect more fcks and it helps inspire them also. Smiley I try to see things in a positive way. I know there are are humongous whales out there with a ton of coin and miners too lol am aware of that but we all have to start from some where..hope this helps.. Smiley Smiley Also I am one of those disenfranchised peeps..I been homeless, lost my home, my job so reinventing myself and I believe if we all have a good attitude and try to do some good also along the way we can achieve our goals and dreams.. Smiley
teksensei

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:26:20 PM

I don't mine coins so for me it is a small achievement and am trying to help to others achieve their goals. I know I am just small fry but I believe miracles can happen and if we al work hard we can all share in the great coin.. Smiley When I tell my friends they ask me oh wow how can I get more fcks and I tell them there is faucet or go buy/sell trade other coins and collect more fcks and it helps inspire them also. Smiley I try to see things in a positive way. I know there are are humongous whales out there with a ton of coin and miners too lol am aware of that but we all have to start from some where..hope this helps.. Smiley Smiley Also I am one of those disenfranchised peeps..I been homeless, lost my home, my job so reinventing myself and I believe if we all have a good attitude and try to do some good also along the way we can achieve our goals and dreams.. Smiley

I hereby crown you Miss. America!

It's Shitcoin Cash!
qiwoman

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:31:36 PM

I hereby crown you Miss. America!

LOL I wish I had the looks but seriously this coin is not to be laughed at. I feel a good energy surrounding this coin and a lot of peeps coming together who have been through or are going through similar scenarios. It just takes a ripple to start a tsunami off. I believe we can create a ripple effect with FCKBANKSCOIN. Instead of passing judgement it's best we band together to find the best ways to promote and to empower ourselves through this.
AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:30:07 AM

Why have a faucet http://faucet.fckbanks.org/ if the captcha is so ridiculous that after 5 tries you still can't get it right? Really, this thing is not workable.
ibidem

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:11:10 AM

Why have a faucet http://faucet.fckbanks.org/ if the captcha is so ridiculous that after 5 tries you still can't get it right? Really, this thing is not workable.

Hm, it works for me every time. Try to refresh, captcha is there for a reason.

FCKbanks: FZXdMQ5fiuL5x1PgAsd5QA3o1YYZ896nAp
AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:04:17 AM

Hm, it works for me every time. Try to refresh, captcha is there for a reason.

Did that, many times. Like 20+. All captchas are virtually non-readable.
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:20:51 AM

good news, but first of all, who said that? and what kind of bounty has people promised exactly since there hasn't been any put currently..?

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
qiwoman

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:53:22 AM

good news, but first of all, who said that? and what kind of bounty has people promised exactly since there hasn't been any put currently..?

I tried to go to the site but just says connecting and I can't see FCKBANKSCOINS on there either..when is going to be listed here? I thought it was listed so I went there. Smiley
teksensei

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:18:39 AM

Well, it he can carry Murray coin, he can carry fckbanks.

It's Shitcoin Cash!
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 07:54:30 AM

there MIGHT be a few seconds of downtime for miners mining on pools, because we are upgrading to the newest version of fkcbanks client software
Everyone needs to update their wallets to the newest version before block 60,000, which is scheduled to hit in about 5 days from now.

I will be sending you and we will send you the link for the windows/github soon for the new version Smiley
Will you notify the pools in time so changes can be made as soon as the client is available ?

yak

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 08:14:56 AM

there MIGHT be a few seconds of downtime for miners mining on pools, because we are upgrading to the newest version of fkcbanks client software
Everyone needs to update their wallets to the newest version before block 60,000, which is scheduled to hit in about 5 days from now.

I will be sending you and we will send you the link for the windows/github soon for the new version Smiley
Will you notify the pools in time so changes can be made as soon as the client is available ?

most of the pools have been updated already
so yes Tongue
lom will have more info soon Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: