Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103716 times)
Svangr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:02:07 PM

always the same...these buywalls won't be bought...they buy at 2 and instantly put them on 3...hate them so much

I fear this coin won't go far if this continues. Same happened to Moon, now it's a relatively murdered coin.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:30:11 PM

always the same...these buywalls won't be bought...they buy at 2 and instantly put them on 3...hate them so much

I fear this coin won't go far if this continues. Same happened to Moon, now it's a relatively murdered coin.

FCKBANKS CREW Are working on slow and steady development and are not in a hurry for the price to up fast and then be dumped. Let the early miners dump hard then the ones that are wise and believe n the long term vision will hold. Of course it's good to spend fcks as well for good causes and let the fcks circulate in many hands. I told m friends to help with the lady and donate and just spoke t one and he sent donation so spreading the word of fcks around helps not only those in need but #fckbankscoin too. Smiley
yak

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:28:10 PM

Moon got 'murdered' because it wasn't equipped to deal with the multipools and had an EXTREMELY high diff adjustment block rate, so it effectively got 'stuck' at an insanely high difficulty... Which, well.. isn't possible with us since we have kimotos gravity well, but it was even not very likely to happen before that was implemented because we had 120block adjusts.

Please don't talk about things you have no clue about.

If you are worried about the 'value' of fckbanks and lack faith in our message and direction, feel free to look elsewhere, we aren't really interested in people who are 'out to make a quick buck'. We are looking to actually do something better for the world and for crypto, which doesn't happen overnight, if that isn't what you want, its time for us to break up.. its us not you Tongue

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
qiwoman

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:31:23 PM

Moon got 'murdered' because it wasn't equipped to deal with the multipools and had an EXTREMELY high diff adjustment block rate, so it effectively got 'stuck' at an insanely high difficulty... Which, well.. isn't possible with us since we have kimotos gravity well, but it was even not very likely to happen before that was implemented because we had 120block adjusts.

If you are worried about the 'value' of fckbanks and lack faith in our message and direction, feel free to look elsewhere, we aren't really interested in people who are 'out to make a quick buck'. We are looking to actually do something better for the world and for crypto, which doesn't happen overnight, if that isn't what you want, its time for us to break up.. its us not you Tongue

Being part of a coin that has a real sense of vision is what inspires people like me to get out of bed each morning which sometimes can be a real struggle. Yes I agree we all need to earn a living and thrive and grow but I always remember Aesop's fable about the tortoise and the hare and we know which one won the race.. Smiley
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:38:21 PM

If the price goes up then they won't be able to afford to do this. Unfortunately this is just what happens when a lot of coins end up in circulation. If Fckbankscoin's profile is raised and gains a lot of interest, then people will put up higher sell walls and you'll see those low sell walls begin to move.

I really wouldn't worry too much about it. There are several ways those walls can be taken down. If we focus on promoting the coin and getting it noticed then the market will do the rest.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
qiwoman

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:51:55 PM

If the price goes up then they won't be able to afford to do this. Unfortunately this is just what happens when a lot of coins end up in circulation. If Fckbankscoin's profile is raised and gains a lot of interest, then people will put up higher sell walls and you'll see those low sell walls begin to move.

I really wouldn't worry too much about it. There are several ways those walls can be taken down. If we focus on promoting the coin and getting it noticed then the market will do the rest.

Yeah exactly..If all of us just invested half an hour a day promoting #fckbankscoin it would skyprocket to the Pleiades. I just now went on fb did some comments and sharing, same with twitter retweeted some #fckbankscoin posts and come here to see the latest news and comment..We just need some viral stuff. Already I got 5 of my online friends really interested in fcks so just need to be persistent. Later we can focus on getting it to the relevant groups outside of the main social media funnels. I also think badges would be good to sell and give away.. I got two slogans already I told my friend about and he said he would wear a tee with my fck slogans on them. I was well chuffed. He also donated to the nice lady. Badges are great to give out as freebies and bring more awareness. Just my 2 fcks.. Smiley
feomat

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:52:03 PM

sadly true

yak

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:52:41 PM

If everyone agrees why not giving the today 10 millions reward for the p2p mining in that fund?
This way it's like all the community partecipates to the cause

I have put up a poll on the official fckbanks forum right here http://forum.fckbanks.org/index.php/topic,11.0.html so everyone who mines on p2pool nodes, or even if you don't your input is welcome as well Wink

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
feomat

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:55:29 PM

the problem is that the message of this coin is the same message of the whole cryptoscene (so every altcoin is a protest against the banking system in a way)
Then the problem is that this coins has nothin new to this except the name.
After those dumpers i seariously lost any hope becuase there seems to be just a small group of believers and only dumpers... :L

Svangr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:55:53 PM

Do not get me wrong, I am here to stay more long-term. I also do trust that this community is stronger and better than others. I'm far from the person who is out to make a quick buck on this, in fact, they are the ones I'm complaining about.
yak

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:00:44 PM

the problem is that the message of this coin is the same message of the whole cryptoscene (so every altcoin is a protest against the banking system in a way)
Then the problem is that this coins has nothin new to this except the name.
After those dumpers i seariously lost any hope becuase there seems to be just a small group of believers and only dumpers... :L

it surprises me that someone who has commented on this thread so many times hasn't even taken the time to read our mission statement.
http://forum.fckbanks.org/index.php/topic,4.0.html please feel free to sign up and comment there if you would like to offer any insight into what more we can do differently.

yak

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:03:43 PM

Do not get me wrong, I am here to stay more long-term. I also do trust that this community is stronger and better than others. I'm far from the person who is out to make a quick buck on this, in fact, they are the ones I'm complaining about.

what i suggest then, is to worry less about price, and more about actually helping to spread the word. perhaps you know of some organizations that could benefit from our help who either are 'against banks' or who are just trying to make the world a better place?

the last thing i (or any of the people in the fckbanks team) is thinking about right now is 'price'. our goals are to set up a proper infrastructure for the movement and the crypto currency, so that it can have a good long term future.

qiwoman

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:02:24 PM

O.K I had an idea and posted in brainstorming section. I also applied for banner bounty as I have banner on my blog and asking if that 250k can be sent to the nice Grandma lady.. Grin

O.K My idea is to setup first FCKBANKSCOIN COOP..
SHARES ISSUED @ 1 MILLION FCKS at today's pricing or say 500k..That is affordable to most peeps..they can go buy some fcks if they not got. FIRST Business ONLINE SHOP selling FCKS PROMO GEAR.. portion of profits goes to coop shareholders/portion for charitable works minus running expenses.

2nd FCKBANKS CAFE and gift Shoppe - I think that sounds awesome.. need to find a location.  Grin

Just the name I think we can rival starbucks lol Smiley I am just hashing out ideas here because I can't mine and hash out coin lol..

Nullu

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:10:45 PM

O.K I had an idea and posted in brainstorming section. I also applied for banner bounty as I have banner on my blog and asking if that 250k can be sent to the nice Grandma lady.. Grin

O.K My idea is to setup first FCKBANKSCOIN COOP..
SHARES ISSUED @ 1 MILLION FCKS at today's pricing or say 500k..That is affordable to most peeps..they can go buy some fcks if they not got. FIRST Business ONLINE SHOP selling FCKS PROMO GEAR.. portion of profits goes to coop shareholders/portion for charitable works minus running expenses.

2nd FCKBANKS CAFE and gift Shoppe - I think that sounds awesome.. need to find a location.  Grin

Just the name I think we can rival starbucks lol Smiley I am just hashing out ideas here because I can't mine and hash out coin lol..

There are plenty of "set up and go" websites where they do all the work, printing/sticking your logo on the merchandise and taking a small percentage of the profits you make. They're extremely easy to operate. If you can incorporate that into a way of purchasing with fcks, then that would be great.

cienki7

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:46:29 PM

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are looking at new coins being launched and considering adding them to our exchange to be traded at our launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 4 days ago we have already had few hundred followers and twelve altcoins added  Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

Good Luck!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471779.0

It would be great to see FCK on your exchange!

okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:48:52 PM

may i present you, the DealCrusher:

http://flakes.bigcartel.com/product/the-dealcrusher-astonishing-yellow-tee

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:25:42 PM

Nice Smiley
Great job there and I see you accept fckbanks there also, already posted it forward also in twitter,facebook and google +

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:36:49 PM

Thanks.
It is my first attempt on a webshop actually, but i do work as a part time designer.
I am looking into other options for setting up a site, but i lack in coding.

This is more like a proof of concept. Every design there is free to copy and reproduce and I can provide (for free) any vector, if someone has a printshop or a tee-shop near him and wants to make a tshirt for himself or friends...

Lets just all fckbanks XD

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
cienki7

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:43:26 PM

Awesome! What's the price in FCK?

Nullu

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:44:48 PM

Nice work!

I have to admit, it would be quite cool to own one. Will it be available in other colours?

Would benefit from having the www.fckbanks.org url on it. That way anyone who wears it will also advertise the coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: