Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103716 times)
ibidem

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:00:50 PM

a quick little poll:

we are currently working on the new wallet with new features built into it, are there any features you guys would like to see in it?

here are a few of the features that are going to be in feel free to let us know if there is anything more:
built in block explorer (so you can look up transactions and addresses)
a news/updates section so you can constantly see any news related to fckbanks
exchanges, so you can see the current price on the various exchanges where fckbanks is listed as well as links to them
mining, a list of pools with info so you don't have to look around to find a list of all the mining pools
also it will show the current amount of fcks mined total, the block reward, the network hashrate, as well as the current difficulty

anything else you guys would like to see?

price growing up - that's what i want to see

+1

FCKbanks: FZXdMQ5fiuL5x1PgAsd5QA3o1YYZ896nAp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:10:20 PM

a quick little poll:

we are currently working on the new wallet with new features built into it, are there any features you guys would like to see in it?

here are a few of the features that are going to be in feel free to let us know if there is anything more:
exchanges, so you can see the current price on the various exchanges where fckbanks is listed as well as links to them
mining, a list of pools with info so you don't have to look around to find a list of all the mining pools
also it will show the current amount of fcks mined total, the block reward, the network hashrate, as well as the current difficulty

+2
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 10:20:54 PM

a quick little poll:

well.. thats a user thing, not a dev thing.

any constructive ideas?

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
Shahrukh

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 10:22:01 PM

pmtocoins.com have a complete makeover do have a look https://pmtocoins.com

Scan QR code for mobile site

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
yak

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 10:27:08 PM

pmtocoins.com have a complete makeover do have a look https://pmtocoins.com

Scan QR code for mobile site

quite a few issues, but some of the most glaring are the fact that he markets are relatively hidden, and there is no timestamp on the order history, thats pretty huge...

i would recommend you have the pairings at the top of the page in a big block, kind of like btc-e, the whole having to scroll a shit ton to get to a pairing is just weird.. have it so you can minimize it but by default it is maximized

edit: otherwise if you ignore the ui issues, the new 'look' is better than the old blue

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:12:17 AM

Can you add  head sor tail game in the wallet or is that impossible? I will check out the fcks in the litoshi area of cryptorush as well. I didn't know fcks are selling cheaper there I may need to stock up more in there too. Grin

Also don't forget my slogan contest is still on..I will not close it on saturday I will keep it going till we get more slogans..
http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/05/bitbillions-blog-giveaway-lots-of-free-fckbank-coin-contest-giveaway/
yak

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:43:00 AM

Can you add  head sor tail game in the wallet or is that impossible? I will check out the fcks in the litoshi area of cryptorush as well. I didn't know fcks are selling cheaper there I may need to stock up more in there too. Grin

Also don't forget my slogan contest is still on..I will not close it on saturday I will keep it going till we get more slogans..
http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/05/bitbillions-blog-giveaway-lots-of-free-fckbank-coin-contest-giveaway/

a game like that is possible, tho i'd like to distance ourself from gambling of any sorts at least in the official wallet.. i was thinking more of useful features that people might want

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:07:00 PM

This coin will be big in some time
marcho87

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:39:43 PM

a quick little poll:

About news section - will it be connected with twitter account?

About exchanges - outstanding idea and in the future it should go even further and offer trading fcks using a wallet only

Greetings

ps. DAMN! I love the speed of wallet's synchronization! It's Ultra-fast SmileySmiley

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:42:24 PM

a quick little poll:

I'd love to see a paper wallet generator. Something simple and stylish that turns your FCKs into paper currency.  Smiley

I would love to hand them out to people. Stick the URL and simple instructions on it (or have the url point to instructions) and let people discover the coin for themselves.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
yak

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 04:23:19 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 04:45:05 PM by yak

a quick little poll:

I'd love to see a paper wallet generator. Something simple and stylish that turns your FCKs into paper currency.  Smiley

I would love to hand them out to people. Stick the URL and simple instructions on it (or have the url point to instructions) and let people discover the coin for themselves.

thats actually a pretty good idea... it would just basically be like how other 'paper' coins are done.. just private/public key qr codes? 'send to this address' etc?

edit: the only issue with a paper wallet generator, is the 'security' aspect of it, since when you generate paper wallets you should be using a 100% new os, that isn't even on the internet, so that might need to be thought about

yak

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 04:25:01 PM

a quick little poll:

About news section - will it be connected with twitter account?

About exchanges - outstanding idea and in the future it should go even further and offer trading fcks using a wallet only

Greetings

ps. DAMN! I love the speed of wallet's synchronization! It's Ultra-fast SmileySmiley

the news section will be connected to basically a 'news page' that we can populate with whatever we want, so yes
we were actually thinking about hooking twitter directly into it as well (the ability to use twitter from it)... tho that will be a future thing since it will probably tie into the tipping (giving a fck) functionality we will be putting into twitter

mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:49:04 PM

a quick little poll:

<snip snip>

voting (a la MMC, not sure whether other coins have it or not...)

so basically, maybe there is a list of proposed features and people can "give a FCK" for a specific feature to promote it, or (that's what MMC has) to vote for "officers" of the team.

yak

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 07:57:02 PM

a quick little poll:

<snip snip>

voting (a la MMC, not sure whether other coins have it or not...)

so basically, maybe there is a list of proposed features and people can "give a FCK" for a specific feature to promote it, or (that's what MMC has) to vote for "officers" of the team.

built right into the client? sure thats an option... we will for sure be having it on the site itself, tho on our github you can always submit issues/requests in there for us to look at too

relb

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:09:03 PM

Hey for those who aren't paying attention to the markets on cryptorush, you should pull your ridiculously low sell orders and let the price take off.  Things are starting to move.  People would like to buy FCKs, but after talking with investors, they don't want to buy when they see huge sell walls like that. 

Remove your sell walls please and have a great day!
yak

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:21:50 PM

Hey for those who aren't paying attention to the markets on cryptorush, you should pull your ridiculously low sell orders and let the price take off.  Things are starting to move.  People would like to buy FCKs, but after talking with investors, they don't want to buy when they see huge sell walls like that. 

investors eh?

Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:01:30 PM

investors eh?

I wondered also that what kind of investor doesn't want to buy cheap when there's a chanse, but instead want to get rid of the cheap sales before investing any  Grin

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
yak

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 11:15:09 PM

investors eh?

I wondered also that what kind of investor doesn't want to buy cheap when there's a chanse, but instead want to get rid of the cheap sales before investing any  Grin

i was just like 'its weird that the fckbanks team doesnt know about these people that are investing' Tongue

pretty sure the word 'investor' is not the appropriate word

relb

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:36:31 PM

I'm pretty sure you, I and all the other people who have bought or mined even a single FCK are considered investors. 

When an individual tells me he is looking for a coin to "invest" in, and after I tell him about FCK, he replies, "there's too many people willing to sell cheap, i dunno, it seems like the coin has died", that means you have scared an investor away. 

And I have enough "investment" in this coin to try and help things along..

I personally know an "investor" who could buy every fck in existance at 10 satoshi's. 

Or would you prefer I go find other coins to "invest" in?
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:24:34 AM

I'm pretty sure you, I and all the other people who have bought or mined even a single FCK are considered investors. 

When an individual tells me he is looking for a coin to "invest" in, and after I tell him about FCK, he replies, "there's too many people willing to sell cheap, i dunno, it seems like the coin has died", that means you have scared an investor away. 

And I have enough "investment" in this coin to try and help things along..

I personally know an "investor" who could buy every fck in existance at 10 satoshi's. 

Or would you prefer I go find other coins to "invest" in?

yes you're right, I as well consider everyone holding fcks to be an investor and no I don't prefer going for other coins.

I understand your point there, and I haven't understood why anyone sells their fcks with so low price, I have and will keep my fcks safe and sound, instead of that, I have bought for myself as I support fckbanks fully and I know we will rise up.

It just sounded funny as like you said, there was action on cryptorush and seemed to me like someone was pumping fckbanks at that time and I don't personally consider "pump and dump" people to be investors, since they just throw coins away right away after they have gotten price higher.  Cool

but yes, I also think people should stop selling with ridicilous price, even though it's nice way to get myself more while they do

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: