Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3515 times)
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

We al all coward because we just wanted to be safe that is the nature of us people we are always going to the safe zone because we do not meed to get involve into losing. The bahavoir of the people will always put their self into some place that they will no longer feel risk. And I think some of the people are not being coward they just know the reality and they are just being wise enough to know what will gonna happen next. They know that those things wont give them profits anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnnyKallahan

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

when there is risk it very normal to feel afraid and cryptro currency is a place for taking risk but if you can be smart enough to understand the opportunity then maybe it may bring something wonderful and as per the record we all know that many people are getting benefited
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Yes. Many people want to become rich in one day, very quickly and without much effort. But this does not happen, most likely these people will not succeed, because the crypto world is not a lottery.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

I can't agree with you more my guy, most of the new investors on this year are more cowardly than the ones we had in the past years. Part of the reason why they behave in such a way is because they aren't educatede that well with the industry, and so they think that every price drop will lead  to bitcoin's defeat.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

We al all coward because we just wanted to be safe that is the nature of us people we are always going to the safe zone because we do not meed to get involve into losing. The bahavoir of the people will always put their self into some place that they will no longer feel risk. And I think some of the people are not being coward they just know the reality and they are just being wise enough to know what will gonna happen next. They know that those things wont give them profits anymore.
Sometimes, advanced thinking can caused you to miss the opportunity that is going to you. Take a risk everytime, even you fail just continue, because failure can help you to success on the future. Failure can help you to be a wise investor, because when you fail, you'll learn and next time, you know what to do when crisis hits bitcoin again.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

Yes there is such but it is better to invest in new crypto projects like Socratus
oninz26

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

I agree that there are lots of us who were cowards because we are more afraid on the downfall of prices and the loss it might brought to our investments,but we are all here because we are risktakers so we must take every opportunity that can possibly make us rich someday and look forward and have a positive mindset that bitcoin will developed more in the future.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

I agree that there are lots of us who were cowards because we are more afraid on the downfall of prices and the loss it might brought to our investments,but we are all here because we are risktakers so we must take every opportunity that can possibly make us rich someday and look forward and have a positive mindset that bitcoin will developed more in the future.
yeah is it true. we must know that before we enter in this industry , we need to take the risk. but the situation now when the market is in the dropping , the other investors afraid because the price Is in dropping . a. investor, I'm ready for what happen. and I accept what might come to happen n be prepared for this.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

For me those cowards investors are those who have limited knowledge in crypto they only want quick profit with out thinking the risk and volatility of crypto market. but for those who have deep knowledge in crypto market  investing here in not an easy as sitting snd waiting for profit you need proper research and timing when to sell or buy coins.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Yes, I agree in you that if you are coward, you don't need to join this amazing fraternity. You have to take a risk when you are investing in bitcoin. You have to be brave and accept whatever happens in crypto. Bitcoin is gambling so there is a chance that you succeed or you may lose.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

That doesn't make any sense at all. Is it really that bad to expect the bitcoin hiking to higher prices like that. I think as an investor I have always been looking for such great hikes because that is why I am here and I always want to see bitcoin going that high. Reason, I want to have profits and I invested at some point which was my break even point and I will always expect it go higher because im creating a support wall there.
I am not sacred at all, what I do is I create portfolio's and hold them tight and I guess that is real investor quality.  Wink
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

People who think well and always can read any situation to avoid the risk of loss, not a coward. they do things based on what they see, and they learn and do not rush into making decisions hoping for something bigger in the end they are losing. I hope we all can understand this and they are not a coward but they prefer to invest safely in order to avoid the risk of big losses.
Andrijana5616

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

I don't fully agree with you. Yes, there are cowards ,those are people who only want quick profit and they don't understand crypto market because when the prices go down ,they start  panicking immediately. But sometimes those cowards are people who put their faith in crypto and invest their last money so it's normal to be scared.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

fear are human nature and if people see their investment value decreasing day by day because the price fall then it's normal to being fear because they're don't want to losing their money but indeed OP said has slightly true that bitcoin investors should be not fear to face up volatility
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

Actually the word coward doesn't work in the field of economy. Here everyone is running for making some profit, and to make profit we need to be a bit coward for some time.
Yes, the word coward is not belong to bitcoin. If you joined to invest in bitcoin you need to be strong and positive cause you face lot's of risk and challenges before you earn big profit.
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

In as much as I want to see bitcoin going to the moon, I also want to optimize my earnings. If there is a chance of getting bitcoin much cheaper, well I will wait. Of course, we can never tell when bitcoin will bounce back, but so far it's been better to wait. if I had bought say at $8000, I would have to wait a hell lot longer to start seeing some profits. So why not wait now with my fiat to snatch cheap Btc and stand a better chance of making profits as the prices start to rise. You must put into consideration that there are alternatives out there, in the form of new coins, yes they are risky but what isn't?

Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

I think it is not the cowardness which makes people refrain from investing in cryptocurrencies. Most of the investors are not the risk takers but the risk neutral or risk averse. It is resulted by the inconsistency and the instability of the current crypto-market and if the trust is improved, more investors will invest in this arena.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

Yes i think some of crypto investors are really cowards maybe they are too much afraid to lose some profit and not investing on crypto a lot maybe they are just trying their luck or hoping for some good future.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

Yes, I agree in you that if you are coward, you don't need to join this amazing fraternity. You have to take a risk when you are investing in bitcoin. You have to be brave and accept whatever happens in crypto. Bitcoin is gambling so there is a chance that you succeed or you may lose.

Smart investors don't gamble their money away. Risks need to be taken yes, but they must be calculated risks. If you blindly throw your money at something without fully understanding the market conditions then you will probably remain poor for a very long time.

ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

in my opinion, more precisely "be careful". the pope does not want to rush to invest, because now the market price is in a bad state. they do not want to lose money, just because they are careless.
only the clever whales, who do market research and trends before they decide to invest. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: