Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Max Keiser's coin (Maxcoin)  (Read 15338 times)
Herp (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:26:31 PM

Not the point. Can we move on from the stupid 1st day mining issues?  

I bet you do want people to move on.

You want people to forget that an overwhelming majority of the profit from the first 24 hours was the developers.

You're so obvious it hurt!

~BCX~

People will move on except for few sour grapes bitter selfish individuals. As I was saying earlier, Satoshi premined and owns lots of Bitcoins. In this case no one can prove devs or Max himself pre-mined this. Of course we can speculate about it but speculation is no proof.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:29:34 PM

Those people bitching because they are less tech savvy only lost 1 day of mining.

That was the killer profit window that was monopolized by the devs.

It went off exactly as planned.

~BCX~

Kind of sad that other people can't see the bleeding obvious. The devs were mining the hell out of this from the start.

Not the point. Can we move on from the stupid 1st day mining issues? It doesn't make or break a coin. Satoshi premined the shit out of Bitcoin and he owns big chunk of all Bitcoins created. So please cut this 1st day linux only mining BS. I'm sick of hearing this crap over n over. Bunch of silly crybabies. Just get over it already.

I'm sorry that the path to riches isn't as easy as you would like it to be.

People are entitled to voice their opinions, and if they want to complain about how god awful the launch was (which it damn well was), they will. It's not like it's going to devalue the coins in your pocket. If people are going to invest their hard earned money in something, then they deserve to know.

My "path" is doing just fine without Maxcoin. I could buy more than enough of them to join the hype if I was so inclined. However inclined I am not.

You mean same way as people deserve the know Satoshi premined the crap out of Bitcoin and yet we're talking on a Bitcoin forum aren't we. It's one thing to voice your opinion once or twice to get the point across and it's something else entirely to repeat like a moron same thing dozens of times.

Some money is hard earned some it's not. Cut the cliche BS.

I don't give a shit about your path but you obviously give a shit about Maxcoin's path and obviously no one cares much about your inclinations either.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:34:36 PM

Those people bitching because they are less tech savvy only lost 1 day of mining.

~BCX~

Kind of sad that other people can't see the bleeding obvious. The devs were mining the hell out of this from the start.

as much as I disliked the launch... I have to say this.. even if the Devs were mining with GPU miners from the very first second after launch (or even the day before)....  they would have gotten much less than .01% of the coins.. that is still lower than almost all of the other coins out there and probably better than any of the other coins that had any kind pre-mine (many do).... so even if the devs were planing to make a "killing" they probably didn't.... I saw on twitter some guy with a farm bragging about how he got 13K coins... sadly that's not enough to make anyone a millionaire.. well not for a few years anyways... (and maybe never).. if they wanted to "get rich quick" they would have had to mine this coin for weeks with a farm before launching....

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Alphi

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:47:38 PM

You mean same way as people deserve the know Satoshi premined the crap out of Bitcoin and yet we're talking on a Bitcoin forum aren't we. It's one thing to voice your opinion once or twice to get the point across and it's something else entirely to repeat like a moron same thing dozens of times.

I don't give a shit about your path but you obviously give a shit about Maxcoin's path and obviously no one cares much about your inclinations either.

Satoshi didn't premine, he mined only the genesis block (50 coins worth) and then released the code into the public domain...
people didn't pick up on it for many many moons... that's how the early adopters were able to accumulate so many coins...

people also forget that satoshi invented the technology.. he/they didn't just copy someone else's work and try to cash in on it.

inventing a ground breaking technology and then just giving it away for free is about as altruistic as a person can get... the guy(s) could have patented the tech and then reaped way more money in the form of royalties from all the silly clones that keep getting launched.. but he/they didn't...

are the maxcoin devs going to work for nothing?   if the MAX price drops bellow 0.000001 lets see how many people stick around to support this me2 ahem "breaking new technology"..

EDIt.. I should also add that the second guy on the bitcoin scene... Gavin Andreson bought 10,000 btc for 50 bucks and then gave them all away over a period of a few years... its not like he got rich off MINING (in any form).. and he is now the worlds  Number #1 Bitcoin guy....

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
Herp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:53:27 PM

~BCX~

as much as I disliked the launch... I have to say this.. even if the Devs were mining with GPU miners from the very first second after launch (or even the day before)....  they would have gotten much less than .01% of the coins.. that is still lower than almost all of the other coins out there and probably better than any of the other coins that had any kind pre-mine (many do).... so even if the devs were planing to make a "killing" they probably didn't.... I saw on twitter some guy with a farm bragging about how he got 13K coins... sadly that's not enough to make anyone a millionaire.. well not for a few years anyways... (and maybe never).. if they wanted to "get rich quick" they would have had to mine this coin for weeks with a farm before launching....

Exactly. Well said!

The fact that there was so much initial hype about the coin ensured that the 'easiest' blocks were distributed far more fairly than even the early bitcoin blocks were. So nobody can honestly say that this was an unfair launch.
http://www.reddit.com/r/maxcoinproject/comments/1xhik4/maxcoin_one_of_the_fairest_initial_distributions/

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:56:07 PM

Satoshi didn't premine, he mined only the genesis block (50 coins worth) and then released the code into the public domain...
people didn't pick up on it for many many moons... that's how the early adopters were able to accumulate so many coins...

Nope http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/bitcoin-mints-its-first-billionaire-satoshi-nakamoto

In January of 2009, Satoshi started mining the first crop of bitcoin, creating what is known as the “genesis block.” By year-end, over 32,000 blocks had been added to this original block, producing a total of 1,624,250 bitcoins. Since all transactions are public on the blockchain, we know that only a quarter of those bitcoins have ever changed hands, which means Satoshi is believed to be sitting on a stash of roughly one million bitcoins. With Bitcoin surging past $1000, that stash is worth about $1.1 billion.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:06:02 PM

Please have somebody explain to you what "Premine" is.

You're an idiot and I can definitely explain that to you but you're doing a great job of it, so carry on!

The were a total of 50 BTC, 1 block at the time was premined and that was necessary to launch the chain.

Crypto currencies didn't exist and the client released worked just fine. Everyone who early mined BTC had a fair chance, no so with MAX, not even close.

BTW, I am one of the more technically capable people with more GPU hashing power than 95% of the people on Bitcointalk.

I absolutely slaughtered the early MAX mining.

Now that being said MAX WAS NOT premined, it was instamined by a coordinated FUBAR of a launch designed to give the devs a huge advantage.

It was a huge success from their perspective.

By constant drumming of "move on, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" you are doing way more damage than helping.

~BCX~

You are the idiot because as I was talking about Satoshi not Maxcoin in that context. And no Satoshi didn't mine just 50 Bitcoin. He mined much more when not many heard about Bitcoin. You can call it mine or pre-mine. Doesn't matter much. We were talking about fair and unfair launches. Get it? Idiots have a problem understanding analogies. You clearly suffer from this affliction.

In January of 2009, Satoshi started mining the first crop of bitcoin, creating what is known as the “genesis block.” By year-end, over 32,000 blocks had been added to this original block, producing a total of 1,624,250 bitcoins. Since all transactions are public on the blockchain, we know that only a quarter of those bitcoins have ever changed hands, which means Satoshi is believed to be sitting on a stash of roughly one million bitcoins. With Bitcoin surging past $1000, that stash is worth about $1.1 billion.
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/bitcoin-mints-its-first-billionaire-satoshi-nakamoto

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Alphi

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:12:59 PM

Nope http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/bitcoin-mints-its-first-billionaire-satoshi-nakamoto

do you even know what premining is Huh?

if he mines and releases it to the public and nobody else mines because they cant see the value in it.. THAT IS NOT PREMINING...
he got that many coins because the hash rate simply didn't climb as fast back then as it does now... there was basically just a small group of people mining for years.... but that doesn't mean they were premining... anyone could have joined in at any time. all the info source code etc were available from day 1. cmon mate wikis aren't that hard to read are they?

In November 2008, a paper was posted on the internet under the name Satoshi Nakamoto titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System. This paper detailed methods of using a peer-to-peer network to generate what was described as "a system for electronic transactions without relying on trust".[8][9][10][11] In January 2009, the Bitcoin network came into existence with the release of the first open source Bitcoin client and the issuance of the first bitcoins,[9][12][13][14] with Satoshi Nakamoto mining the first block of bitcoins ever (known as the "genesis block"), which had a reward of 50 bitcoins. The value of the first bitcoin transactions were negotiated by individuals on the bitcointalk forums with one notable transaction involving a 10,000 BTC pizza.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Bitcoin

Herp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:23:40 PM

do you even know what premining is Huh?

if he mines and releases it to the public and nobody else mines because they cant see the value in it.. THAT IS NOT PREMINING...
he got that many coins because the hash rate simply didn't climb as fast back then as it does now... there was basically just a small group of people mining for years.... but that doesn't mean they were premining... anyone could have joined in at any time. all the info source code etc were available from day 1. cmon mate wikis aren't that hard to read are they?

In November 2008, a paper was posted on the internet under the name Satoshi Nakamoto titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System. This paper detailed methods of using a peer-to-peer network to generate what was described as "a system for electronic transactions without relying on trust".[8][9][10][11] In January 2009, the Bitcoin network came into existence with the release of the first open source Bitcoin client and the issuance of the first bitcoins,[9][12][13][14] with Satoshi Nakamoto mining the first block of bitcoins ever (known as the "genesis block"), which had a reward of 50 bitcoins. The value of the first bitcoin transactions were negotiated by individuals on the bitcointalk forums with one notable transaction involving a 10,000 BTC pizza.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Bitcoin

Yeah but we were talking here about fair and unfair launches. Point is Maxcoin got huge exposure, LOTS of people found out about it, probably way more than Bitcoin users in those early days.

So to say Maxcoin launch was unfair because some people only started mining the 2nd day and not the very first day is stupid, as plenty of people who knew about the launch were able to easily mine the shit out of it.

That's my point. Maxcoin launch was fairer than many other launches when you think about it. Almost everyone in the Bitcoin community knew about it and were able to get their hands on client and mining info on 1st day if they were tech savvy or the very next day if they were less tech savvy.  So I don't really see the issue with this launch.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:04:17 PM

BCX has highlighted how you are visibly reaching and yes i agree it is painfully obvious and you clearly have an agenda here.

And your comparison is not what your *trying to make it out to be and yeah we all know Bitcoin history..
Lets look at another historical moment shall we ?
Take ORB / Orbitcoin for example.. It wa pre-mined so heavily that chat users at Cryptsy were enraged when they added it to the exchange
so damn bad that they actually decided to remove the coin based on user demands. (around August 2013)
Later they ended up sneaking it in (Dec.13th) when no one was looking.. classic slide a coin in with no announcement stuff, typical Cryptsy behavior lol
So no buddy pre-mined coins are the vast majority of the time VERY bad and simply rejected by the community.
Orbitcoin is widely regarded as a complete failure.
PS: In case you guys want to pull the usual attack me routine as some kind of defensive
bear in mind i never said a damn word in any way about ORB way back. Everyone else was bitching lol

I can outline point for point how Maxcoin was a manipulative failure in many way if you want ? You still don't get it do you ?
Denial is fine.. let us know how that works out for you lol
And let me point out how the history of a coin's dev team (if you can call it that) is a large factor
in how we should regard them as competent for the future.. for example what are they going to be like down the road ?
And Max Kesier is no dev or coder either.. He is the guy who is responsible for instilling Confidence in the coin..
If he can't do that then the coins fails.. and the coin is failing..
He is the guy who bought a pre-made copy and paste coin for him to capitalize on his celebrity status.
it offers nothing else to our community and do we need that ? Who's next ? Does Brittany Spears need one too ?
Coins have no value.. they have value because we have confidence in them like people do with the US dollar
So your trying to prop up a dying currency people lost faith in..

Max has gone on Twitter proclaiming this coin a success and he is not being honest.. it's widely regarded as a failure across the world.
Next to nothing they did worked right.. it has been a train wreck in all aspects.

Many of us have been there and done that and got the T-Shirt and we know how this shit works out in the long run.
Regardless of your propaganda campaign.. Are you trying to setup a pump.. laying the ground work down for some hype ?

The climate and market is not what it was back when Bitcoin was first released..
Your comparison is a joke.. lots has changed in the mean time lol

To sum up what i am saying..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Herp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:46:14 PM

@Spoetnik

Just check the other maxcoin bitcointalk thread and tell me me again with a straight face this coin is a failure.  374 pages 7473 replies and 216497 views in just 13 days.

@themaxcoinproject https://twitter.com/maxcoinprojectalready has +8k followers. https://twitter.com/Feathercoin has only +4k followers. That's a lot in such short time by comparison.

Maxcoin had daily volume of over 1200 BTC the other day on mcxnow exchange but it's also trading on 3-4 other exchanges.

People can already buy Maxcoin on several exchanges and also directly for fiat on https://bittylicious.com. How many alt coins achieved this performance just few days after release?  

Also:
Retweeted by MaxcoinInfo
 Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser  Feb 5
I'm working on deal with @netagio and @GoldMoneyNews to add #Maxcoin to their new BTC storage and trading service @maxcoinproject
Do you know anything about Goldmoney? Just google James Turk to see who's behind it.

You can already spend maxcoins on websites like these http://www.maxcoinspin.com so ecosystem around the coin is already going.

We'll see who has the last laugh few months from now.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:25:26 AM

Max has gone on Twitter proclaiming this coin a success and he is not being honest.. it's widely regarded as a failure across the world.
Next to nothing they did worked right.. it has been a train wreck in all aspects.

except for the whole publicity/huge exposure/right connections/celebrity endorser part. Which I am curious to find out if this might be the only part that really matters.

more or less retired.
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:32:20 AM

So to say Maxcoin launch was unfair because some people only started mining the 2nd day and not the very first day is stupid, as plenty of people who knew about the launch were able to easily mine the shit out of it.

Do you even read or understand the words you type before you press the "post" button? Please answer this question.

1) Just because lots of people knew about and/or heard the hype from Max Keiser DOES NOT equal fair launch.

2) The fact that everyone who heard about it and wanted to, could not mine it on the first day is what makes it very unfair.

3) The fact that a small subset of experienced crypto miners (like myself) and the devs were the only ones that could on any large scale, makes this extremely likely that this was planed to slant advantage toward the devs in order to capitalize and profit from the huge hype and rise during the initial 24 hours created by a celebrity endorser. Seriously how hard was it to compile a Windows miner pre launch.

....and before you continue to spew about how many post the MAX thread has, realize an overwhelming majority of it is basically a collective "WTF".

If you really want to help MAX, I suggest you shut the fuck up because you have yet to say anything that adds even the slightest bit of credibility to MAX.

~BCX~

+1
Herp (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:42:47 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 01:03:19 AM by Herp

Do you even read or understand the words you type before you press the "post" button? Please answer this question.
ehh... fuck off?!

1) Just because lots of people knew about and/or heard the hype from Max Keiser DOES NOT equal fair launch.
Knowing about it weighs heavily in a fair launch. Look at NEXT launch and launch of other coins, of which very few people knew about. Lots of people can make the claim those were anything but fair because a very limited amount of people knew about it. So yes, I think people knowing about it is the main ingredient of a fair launch!

2) The fact that everyone who heard about it and wanted to, could not mine it on the first day is what makes it very unfair.
Grandma wanted to mine some Maxcoins but couldn't handle the DOS command prompt or Linux, but she really wanted to. It was highly unfair to all the grandmas out there.  Mining was not only way of getting your hands on this coin. Lots of people were able to get into it by buying. Those who got in the 2nd day were able to mine it just as easily as 1st day miners. One day doesn't change much at all. So get over this argument.

3) The fact that a small subset of experienced crypto miners (like myself) and the devs were the only ones that could on any large scale, makes this extremely likely that this was planed to slant advantage toward the devs in order to capitalize and profit from the huge hype and rise during the initial 24 hours created by a celebrity endorser. Seriously how hard was it to compile a Windows miner pre launch.
That's PURE speculation on your part. Highest % of miners, those with highest hashing power are experienced miners and mining farms.

....and before you continue to spew about how many post the MAX thread has, realize an overwhelming majority of it is basically a collective "WTF".
Not really. Majority of those posts are people genuinely interested in getting a piece of the action.

If you really want to help MAX, I suggest you shut the fuck up because you have yet to say anything that adds even the slightest bit of credibility to MAX.

Piss of hypocrite! You've admitted yourself you were an early miner and made a killing mining this coin. You were probably one of those guys selling for 0.04 prices. If you're such a knight in shinning armor why not return that money to the people you're ripped off on this "scam coin" as you've called it?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:09:41 AM

@Herp

i have already explained it you that the fucking god damn dev themselves admitted there was a problem with the daemon
and that they had released a FIXED windows daemon.exe.. do i need to take a screen shot of the twitter announcement ?
You *should know this since your the expert here on this coin.. playing dumb ?

you are acting like a lying scammer and your pissing me off with this retard bullshit..

what part of i am a a leet ass computer pro did you not understand ?
want my resume ? it's god damn large man lol

i am a cracker and coder and have been for 10 to 20 years straight and i have started using Linux about 15 years ago now.
which means no i am not grandma trying to learn how to use a command prompt lol

there was something wrong with the daemon or they would not have made a new version saying they fixed for people having issues
and like i already said.. how is it i was struggling to make it work when i did the same thing when the new .exe was released
that i had done non stop for hour after hour after hour.. i tried for about 3 hours straight non fucking stop
and the block chain was pretty fucking small man it would not have taken much to get synced and it refused to.. so i gave up !
and when i tried again like 8 hours later all i did was download the new .exe and run it.. it was sync'd in 2 seconds flat man.
i changed nothing at all in my conf.. it was correct from the minute i got the password from the fucking twitter feed the minute they released it..

and hey since ya wanna be a dick and play games lets dig deeper..

Why did they have an official pool that did not work still 4 days later ? yet tons of random people out there managed to figure out how to mod the code and fire one up..

Why is the official exchange they kept advertising still messed up with some que'd order crap ?

Why did they not have a windows QT GUI for launch time ?
They have one now way after the fact and it has the options menu disabled and a new icon aside from that its identical to any i have seen before.
SO what was the big hold up ?

Why is it they released at all when they KNEW they had a daemon only for windows and most people would be small time users running windows ?
Had they said we're stalling 24hrs to get a wallet coded up and compiled i would have fully understood and not bitched at all !!!

Since some tweaking had to be done to make miners work how is it they had none ready for launch although requested for example on Twitter on the 3rd
far in advance they wanted a coder to work on a cgminer mod.. Who believes they didn't have one on launch ?

Not sure who you are but you have an agenda obviously.. and i think your full of shit
And those guys who were lucky enough to solo mine blocks first few hrs at easy difficulty and dump them at mcxnow for 0.03 BTC made a god damn killing lol
must be nice... those guys we're making $2000 a block roughly
so yeah i guess those pricks would be proclaiming the coin is a success lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
paul09

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:20:24 AM

i am a cracker and coder and have been for 10 to 20 years straight and i have started using Linux about 15 years ago now.
which means no i am not grandma trying to learn how to use a command prompt lol
 i tried for about 3 hours straight non fucking stop
and the block chain was pretty fucking small man it would not have taken much to get synced and it refused to.. so i gave up !

Rofl awesome, this must mean that I must be some sort of computer master since I, as an engineering student with little coding experience managed to figure it out and get mining soon after launch while this self proclaimed coding/cracking genius was unable to do it  Cheesy

Well either that or he's just a liar and a complete cretin
Herp (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:21:26 AM

@Herp

your pissing me off with this retard bullshit..
Do you have anger issues?

Wow. Smart and modest. Wink

i am a cracker
I can believe that. Wink

I won't bother replying to your whole wall of text nonsense. Suffice to say you are an active miner, clearly mining Maxcoin at the moment judging by the posts you've made in the other thread. Why do you mine it? If this is a scam coin you are a scammer yourself by willingly participating in this scam and scamming people by selling scam coins to them. Get it?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

mineworker

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:33:58 AM

@Herp

Maxcoin was a fucking joke launch its plain and simple.

Fair launch yeah whatever you keep thinking it is whilst Max pulls your pants down.......

Herp (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:42:13 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 01:53:20 AM by Herp

2)  Mining was not only way of getting your hands on this coin. Lots of people were able to get into it by buying. Those who got in the 2nd day were able to mine it just as easily as 1st day miners. One day doesn't change much at all. So get over this argument.

BTW I didn't sell at .04 but I did indeed sell several thousand at the height. Am I a hypocrite, no.

Just because I was able to crash your game and make bank doesn't mean I am going to defend the stupid and not call your scam out for what it is.

So let me get this straight. You've noticed from day 1 this is a 'scam" and you willingly participated in the 'scam" to rip off people yourself and yet somehow you come out of the whole story clean as a whistle. Legally all the people who willingly participate in a crime are criminals and that would include you.

It's like saying you've witnessed a rape going on and you've decided to join the gang rape but that was perfectly fine since you weren't the guy who started it. Oh and you also call the cops in the end to expose the ordeal.

People like you disgust me.

~HRP~

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:47:43 AM

@Herp

Maxcoin was a fucking joke launch its plain and simple.

Fair launch yeah whatever you keep thinking it is whilst Max pulls your pants down.......

You've made two highly intellectual remarks. Your daddy must be proud.

Joke launch doesn't mean unfair launch.

Got any other pearls of wisdom to share?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████