Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀🔥🔥[ANN][ICO]🔥🔥⚡🚀 StreamPay FUNDING FOR ICO🔥🔥 ⚡🚀[ICO][ANN]⚡🚀🔥🔥  (Read 429 times)
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

Perhaps your project is beautiful, but I must warn you that when you click on the white paper button, the antivirus severed the connection, maybe you need to check the site for viruses?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

Very impressive, the idea of this project I feel is very good, I hope the team can work together to provide more exciting ideas, so I will support you.

setpass

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

StreamPay is looking to solve the problem thousands of companies face when using a global supply chain. Many companies spend millions of dollars each year to maximize their supply chain to deliver finished goods. Companies are looking for ways to better manage their logistics processes, transportation, inventory and quality assurance.

StreamPay is focusing on solving this problem. Its solution is an enterprise supply chain risk monitoring and payment tracking platform that uses blockchain smart contracts to manage suppliers and finished goods. StreamPay technology keeps distributed ledgers to create articles to insert into smart contracts so supply chain manufacturers, suppliers, vendors, logistics companies and customers can track goods and services from the raw materials to the finished product using QR codes and digital signatures.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

StreamPay is a universal payment and tracking method integrated with all  forms of payments and currencies all over the world. Integrated into  the consumer’s smartphone, the payment will show up on the user’s wallet
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

When I visit your website Kaspersky warns me and makes quite a  deal about it. Very suspicious. What do you have to say about this? What possible reason could there be?
The project looks ok but after visiting the site I am very reluctant. This thread is also dying... It this thread even being managed?

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

When I visit your website Kaspersky warns me and makes quite a  deal about it. Very suspicious. What do you have to say about this? What possible reason could there be?
The project looks ok but after visiting the site I am very reluctant. This thread is also dying... It this thread even being managed?

Personally, I don't have any problems with the antivirus. The issue with the site is that the information about the product and the ICO are not enough.

In addition, if I click on "beta" what I find is a demo instead.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: