Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7047 times)
tharoosta (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Timechain Team Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:48:18 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 06:14:27 PM by tharoosta

Timechain's token presale is now LIVE for accredited investors. Inquire at hello@timechain.com for full details.

For AIRDROP info, check our website and sign up for our newsletter.

You can also join our online communities:

FAQ
GENERAL FAQ

• How will Timechain approach regulation?
  • Timechain will be fully regulated in Canada and will seek regulatory approval in all major global financial markets, being built to comply with local financial regulations, licenses, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures, Know Your Customer (KYC) processes, and Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) procedures.

• Private token sale details, please!
  • The private token presale will begin on Friday, July 6th, 2018, at 9am New York City time (GMT-4) and run until the hard cap of the presale (USD 10 million) has been reached, or August 14th, 2018, whichever comes first. You must be an accredited investor to participate. Please sign up at timechain.com to join the whitelist and receive details of the presale.

• On what platforms will Timechain be available?
  • Timechain will be a cross-platform solution, providing services via:
    • Desktop app for initial launch
    • Web app for fiat to crypto exchange
    • Mobile app for Android and IOS in 2019
    • dApps for decentralized exchange

• What are the key features of Timechain?
  • MetaWallet: an application to store multiple types of cryptocurrencies starting with Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and the ERC 20 tokens in the top 20 market capitalisation. The long term objectives being to add the most coins possible. Coins that entered a partnership with Timechain will be put on the wallet in priority*. The Timechain wallet will allow users to create multiple same chain wallets and categories to ease management.
  • Fiat-to-crypto exchange: the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies from the Canadian Dollar (CAD), the U.S. Dollar (USD) and other fiat, with examples of fiat-to-crypto exchanges being Coinbase and QuadrigaCX.
  • Crypto-to-crypto exchange: a platform to exchange one cryptocurrency for another, with examples of crypto-to-crypto exchanges including Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, and IDEX.

• Why create an app that integrates a wallet, a funding platform and an exchange?
  • At the moment, crypto traders and users need 3 to 10 platforms to manage their cryptocurrencies because of their different needs. None of the current solutions fit the need to have multiple crypto assets, classify groups of wallets, generate more than one same chain address, simplify fiat to crypto and provide a crypto to crypto exchange all under the same solution. We believe that integrated solutions improve user experience, reduce friction, and ultimately enable more transactions while driving more users to the cryptocurrency space.

*If you would like to have your coin listed or to partner with us, contact the team - hello@timechain.com.

WALLET FAQ

• Will Timechain MetaWallet support _____ token?
  • Yes. Timechain will hold all major cryptos, so it's the only wallet you'll ever need.
    The MetaWallet is an application to store multiple types of cryptocurrencies starting with Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and the ERC20 tokens in the top 20 market capitalization. The long term objectives being to add the most coins possible. Coins that entered a partnership with Timechain will be put on the wallet in priority. Contact the partnership team to know more - hello@timechain.com. The Timechain wallet will allow users to create multiple same chain wallets and categories to ease management.

• I have custom features I would like to implement, could they be done on the Timechain MetaWallet?
  • Custom features can be added through a partnership agreement, communicate with our partnership team.

• Can other services and products be connected to the Timechain MetaWallet?
  • Yes, the MetaWallet is made to connect to with other Blockchain projects and solutions. Once the fiat-crypto (November 2018) and crypto-crypto exchanges are fully operational, value added partners will be able to offer their solutions to Timechain users through the MetaWallet.

EXCHANGE FAQ

• Will Timechain have a fiat to crypto exchange?
  • Yes. Timechain will offer Fiat to crypto solutions. The first jurisdictions will be Canada and US. Onboarding credits/coins will represent your fiat held in your wallet. CAD = CATC, USD = USTC. These credits/coins will not be available outside the Timechain ecosystem, they are made to enter and exit out of other cryptocurrencies rapidly into a reference currency. Other countries will be gradually added depending on local legislation and strategic alliances. Each currency will be added as an onboarding credit/coin as new countries are added.

• What are onboarding credits/coins?
  • The credits represent the amount of fiat you have loaded in platform in your local currency. These credits enable you to purchase cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH and COIN.

• Will Timechain have a crypto to crypto exchange?
  • Yes. Timechain will have a crypto to crypto exchange. Both centralized and decentralized solutions will be offered in the ecosystem through internal development and strategic alliances.

• What pairs will be supported by the Timechain exchange?
  • The most pairs possible will be added.
    • CATC = CAD credit on Timechain
    • USTC = USD credit on Timechain
  • Initial pairs:
    • CATC - BTC
    • CATC - ETH
    • CATC - COIN
    • USTC - BTC
    • USTC - ETH
    • USTC - COIN
    • COIN - BTC
    • COIN - ETH
    • BTC   - ETH
  • For more pair announcements, sign up to our mailing list.

• How much does it cost to list my token on the Timechain ecosystem?
  • Timechain is reversing the relationship exchanges have with Blockchain projects. Projects may list their tokens through a partnership with Timechain. A token swap between the Blockchain project's coin or token and Timechain COIN can be done on an agreed upon value in USD. Partnerships that will have a positive impact on the community will be prioritized. The following items will be considered:
    • Choice of technology and underlying infrastructure Blockchain
    • Crypto economics
    • Respecting KYC and AML best practices
    • Strong technical and management team
    • Circulating liquidity
    • Being listed on another decentralized exchange
    • Synergies with the Timechain ecosystem

Talk with us, join our online communities:
Telegram | reddit | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

Nice project and good promising team, but when will the ICO end?
bullzard

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Looks promising, but I have a couple questions:

What's the difference between your Pre-ICO and the actual ICO?
What are the pre-requisite to join this Pre-ICO?
Any ETA for the ICO?
Lucky uwakwe

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

This seem to be the best deal in terms of exchange Solutions  and trading. How will you handle the event of excess customer demand due to high traffic
tharoosta (OP)
Copper Member

Timechain Team Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

Nice project and good promising team, but when will the ICO end?

Hi Vinxent! The private sale will run until August 14th, and we'll be announcing precise public ICO dates soon. It will be finished before the end of 2018. Hope this answer helps  Grin
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

Seems like an interesting project at first glance,let me check whitepaper and ill come back with some questions Smiley
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

Do you have bounty campaign going on?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

Why develop your own wallet? Can't people just use the standard wallets or a hardware wallet? Is it a security thing?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

The part I find interesting is this one: Crypto-to-crypto exchange: a platform to exchange one cryptocurrency for another, with examples of crypto-to-crypto exchanges including Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, and IDEX.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

Seems like they don't at the moment, but when they do they will announce it here and probably put a link on the first page.
tharoosta (OP)
Copper Member

Timechain Team Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Hey Damme Grin We'll be announcing all kinds of good stuff regarding community incentives and airdrops on our Telegram channel, so sign up here for all info:

https://t.me/timechaindotcomgroup

You can check out our whitepaper and sign up to our mailing list at:

https://timechain.com
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

Whats the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale ?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

I see that you are developing your own wallet,but will i be able to store your tokens on my ledger nano s?
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

Whats the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale ?

Hi Babu Bhatt! Hope business is going well at your restaurant  Cheesy

The minimum required to invest in the private sale is 5ETH, for a 30% bonus. For higher amounts, we can offer a higher bonus.

Talk to us on Telegram for specifics:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/timechain-logo.png

Unfortunately not,i listened to my friend Jerry,and that wasnt a  smart move Sad

Regarding the private sale,do you have some special requirements for that like KYC or AML?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

I see that you are developing your own wallet,but will i be able to store your tokens on my ledger nano s?

That would depend entirely on the basis of the currencies. ERC20 tokens can be stored on a nano s ledger but not so easily. There was an instructional video going around the forum, maybe someone can share it.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

If you are a offocial regestrated buisness, you dont need credit history, cause your documents are ok and real, and office adres to.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

Why develop your own wallet? Can't people just use the standard wallets or a hardware wallet? Is it a security thing?

Good question, Vargistkrieg!

Timechain has built a wallet that can hold virtually all cryptos, so it's the only wallet you'll ever need. And because Timechain integrates an exchange, fiat gateway and wallet, we needed everything to function together seamlessly. So that's why we built our own wallet  Grin

Check out our Telegram for all Timechain news: https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

I personally like the idea of everything integrated together. If there is something I don't like, is to go on different places to do something.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

Its wonderful to see projects with so good ideas. I expect a good future for time-chain.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

That would depend entirely on the basis of the currencies. ERC20 tokens can be stored on a nano s ledger but not so easily. There was an instructional video going around the forum, maybe someone can share it.

I wouldn't like to give up my nano...I hope Timechain will have a solution's for that.
UncleT

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

I wouldn't like to give up my nano...I hope Timechain will have a solution's for that.

That would be smart of the project as more and more people are worried about security and hardware wallets are, for now, the safest solution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: