Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7038 times)
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

I see that your private sale started on July 6th.Any news or updates how is that going on so far?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

When can we expect open beta testing of your platform?

Did they even say that it's going to be an open beta? Maybe they plan to do only internal testing?

I sure hope that there will be some kind of testing that is opened for public,or even some kind of beta testing with rewards

Perhaps they're scouting out the field. If they don't have the whitepaper open to public because of security issues, I doubt beta would be open...
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

I see that your private sale started on July 6th.Any news or updates how is that going on so far?

It hasn't been even a month since the private sale started so I think some results can be shown after the first month of a sale, not sooner.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your response!
Absorbing vision, very well results.  Good luck all.

What results are very well? Smiley The results will be visible in time. Until then the team has to give it all to spread the word.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Will Timechain MetaWallet support _____ token?
Yes. Timechain will hold all major cryptos, so it's the only wallet you'll ever need.
The MetaWallet is an application to store multiple types of cryptocurrencies starting with Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and the ERC20 tokens in the top 20 market capitalization. The long term objectives being to add the most coins possible. Coins that entered a partnership with Timechain will be put on the wallet in priority. Contact the partnership team to know more - hello@timechain.com. The Timechain wallet will allow users to create multiple same chain wallets and categories to ease management.
Look better.  I have a major security question . How secure will your wallet and exchange be ? currently, we have seen a lot of attacks on the top exchanges and wallets .

Yes,thats crucial issue at the moment,so it should be sorted properly.

That is why it is important to have a whitepaper - to address all the priority questions, and this one is definitely one of the top questions at the moment.

Or one of those one-pagers that have a bunch of important information about the project. But also an AMA could resolve a majority of those questions.

I think everyone is rooting for an AMA as well but that takes additional effort from the team. But hopefully when they reach a certain point they will have time for it.

Those kinds of efforts should be taken into consideration when devising a strategy early on. It's not like nobody knew about this and all of a sudden they have to allocate resaurses and time to that one thing. It's in their best interest.

Hi Mr Slave! Indeed AMAs are a useful way to communicate with the team, and we'll be announcing ours soon, as well as the release of the whitepaper. Stay tuned  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

Do you have an idea on which platform will AMA be done?
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

Some answers!

- We do not have Kopi Luwak, sorry. It's overrated anyways;

- The Wallet app is currently in Alpha stage, it should be publicly released soon;

- @Sarma Our advisors are listed on timechain.com

- @Lognak I think centralization of services is a strong enough selling point for now;

Feel free to tag me directly for more questions!

Centralization is something that can be seen from different angles.I would support centralization in situations like this only if security will be paramount!

But isn't crypto all about decentralization on all fronts? Bringing centralization in will only further today's crypto from its initial concept. I hope there's a way around it.

I'm thinking about that a lot lately. I remember first buzz words about bitcoin and one of the most repeated ones were "no regulatory bodies". So were do we go now?

That is true, but to run this kind of operation only way to go is centralization.Imagine 100k people running an exchange and making decisions and policies, can be done, but it would cause so much problems.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Do you have currently any important partnership?

Maybe it is a bit early, but would be nice to hear back from team what is being done and what is the plan regarding partnerships.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

Did they even say that it's going to be an open beta? Maybe they plan to do only internal testing?

I sure hope that there will be some kind of testing that is opened for public,or even some kind of beta testing with rewards

Perhaps they're scouting out the field. If they don't have the whitepaper open to public because of security issues, I doubt beta would be open...

Well beta will happen for sure, will it be open or just for select group of people or only investors remains to be seen.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

How much does it cost to list token on the Timechain ecosystem?Did you set the fee yet?

Now this is an interesting question. Maybe they havent yet decided on actual fees.

Not only fees, but what will be the criteria so we don't get like tons of shit projects that have funds to pay the listing, but to give the chance to some smaller projects with perspective to get listed on a good exchange too.
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your response!
Absorbing vision, very well results.  Good luck all.

You need to send request to join telegram?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

Do you plan to get listed on other exchanges,or your token will be used only on your own exchange?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

I hear a lot of people from my circle talking about this project in a good way. You must be doing something right.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:27:07 PM

Is there any info on how much money has been raised till now?
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

I hear a lot of people from my circle talking about this project in a good way. You must be doing something right.

Are those people from your circle very active in crypto or?
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

Well beta will happen for sure, will it be open or just for select group of people or only investors remains to be seen.

I think that it would be best to leave it for investors.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

It might be true. Investors would probably take their time and test as it should be.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

It might be true. Investors would probably take their time and test as it should be.

Would beta only be available for  big investors?
UncleT

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

I hope not. I wish they do an open beta. It could benefit the project more than doing a closed testing.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

I hope not. I wish they do an open beta. It could benefit the project more than doing a closed testing.

Well, first of all, you can test more and pay testers less. Some incentive for testers should be in place and of course having open beta does not mean you have to let go of internal testing.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: