Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7041 times)
unchained5498

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

Any telegram airdrops in the future?Or bounty campaign?

Airdrops seem so cheap to me. Bounty campaigns have the best what you give to what you get ratio and everyone is happy in the end.

I completely agree with you. Sometimes bounty campaigns are even smaller hassle then airdrops, but bring more prize.

I recommend all to join  Timechain bounty because we'll help the good project and benefit from it at the same time.

Thats true,in the same time you spread awareness about the project and you get some tokens Smiley

I'm saying the same thing to everyone. Bounty is the best thing in crypto.

How much can you earn in participating in the bounty?

It depends how good you are and how many channels you use (like facebook, twitter, youtube....)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

Airdrops seem so cheap to me. Bounty campaigns have the best what you give to what you get ratio and everyone is happy in the end.

I completely agree with you. Sometimes bounty campaigns are even smaller hassle then airdrops, but bring more prize.

I recommend all to join  Timechain bounty because we'll help the good project and benefit from it at the same time.

Thats true,in the same time you spread awareness about the project and you get some tokens Smiley

It depends how good you are and how many channels you use (like facebook, twitter, youtube....)

And it depends what type of bounty you are doing. Sig campain, video, social media...not everything is for everyone.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

And it depends what type of bounty you are doing. Sig campain, video, social media...not everything is for everyone.

so which one would be best? I'm guessing if you have time it would be good to spread the word in all possible ways, but I would say video would spread it most efficiently?
mikael1

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

What's the difference between your Pres-ICO and the actual ICO? and how to join that?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

What's the difference between your Pres-ICO and the actual ICO? and how to join that?

Wait, what's a pres-ICO? I thought they had a regular ICO? I'm confused now, is there any more info on this?
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

How is private token sale going so far,can you share that info?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

Pres-ICO?I never heared for that,did you mean pre-ICO maybe?
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

Wait, what's a pres-ICO? I thought they had a regular ICO? I'm confused now, is there any more info on this?

I would like to know more about this pres-ICO too.Can someone explain it please.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

so which one would be best? I'm guessing if you have time it would be good to spread the word in all possible ways, but I would say video would spread it most efficiently?

If you have a channel with lots of subscribers and views and you can make a fun and interesting video to keep people watching that's the way to go.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

Is there MVP available,or some kind of prototype?
maYsons

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

selling buying and trading in one platform that mean we save our time and money as same time.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

This crowdfunding is not for everyone like others where anyone can participate. To get added into whitelist you must be accredited investors so that means you have to wait for this token to get listing on exchange to buy. I have tried to get access to ICO page but didn't see anything. It will be great to see what is the current status of the crowdfunding.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

I think it is still a bit early for MVP, but it could be really nice to see how it will look like.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

selling buying and trading in one platform that mean we save our time and money as same time.

Exactly. However, when having everything present in one place the issue that gets raised is the security of the platform, and that's what this project should put on their priority list. It has to be addressed properly.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Exactly. However, when having everything present in one place the issue that gets raised is the security of the platform, and that's what this project should put on their priority list. It has to be addressed properly.

that is the way it goes, those issues always follow centralized systems.I'm sure team is well aware of that fact and that there will be a strong emphasis on security and privacy of our data, another very important topic.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

Maybe, if you are already a popular tuber, but it doesn't have to be that way.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

I think it is still a bit early for MVP, but it could be really nice to see how it will look like.

We just have to be patient and see.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

I agree. If its all in one they you also have access to everything in same place.
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

I think having MVP should be a must before start of the sale.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

Depends on what you do ,more effort,more tokens.In some bounty camapaigns you can make from few hundred to few thousand usd worth of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: