Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7038 times)
Licimur

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

I hope they will propose and launch this kind of wallet here in my country, I think this wallet was really nice to use and I hope they will expand their project and application.
Yes, I am also waiting for its launch.

Does your country have any crypto restrictions? Usually, projects don't launch apps just for a specific country.
Yes it has, what exactly country or place they usually launch the apps?

It's a shame that countries still don't recognise the potential of blockchain and crypto.

Those big banking lobbies are still fighning againts it,but projects like Timechain are helping crypto going into mainstream.

Just wait until those big banking moguls get a hold of crypto, they will turn it upside down.

That is true, sooner or later they will have to accept crypto is here and staying.
Projects like Timechain will already have established position on the market, it will be a huge advantage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

Timechain is really promising project and would love for all of this to become a reality.Providing us basicly all in one solution
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

I hope they will propose and launch this kind of wallet here in my country, I think this wallet was really nice to use and I hope they will expand their project and application.

Does your country have any crypto restrictions? Usually, projects don't launch apps just for a specific country.

It's a shame that countries still don't recognise the potential of blockchain and crypto.

Those big banking lobbies are still fighning againts it,but projects like Timechain are helping crypto going into mainstream.

Just wait until those big banking moguls get a hold of crypto, they will turn it upside down.

That is true, sooner or later they will have to accept crypto is here and staying.
Projects like Timechain will already have established position on the market, it will be a huge advantage.

Hopefully they will have a lot of users and partners to make the platform grow even more and make it something for the future.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Not only shame but they couldn't get the blessings because they are not giving some attention to it.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

But will there be some special fees for that?

Of course there will be fees, for withdrawals for sure.

What do you think, what kind of withdrawal fee can we expect to have?

There will surely be a competetive fee so Timechain can beat other exchanges.
I think they to lower it because they are still starting and that's a great plan to catch people and compete with others.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Tapsee11

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

I would say they are starting to see the potential but are not liking that tgey have no cut in the profit.
Govt fears that blockchain will be used in illegal activities and people will evade taxes.
Rajdeepch

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

Timechain is really promising project and would love for all of this to become a reality.Providing us basicly all in one solution
Yes it's a one stop shop...😊
abhi1809

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

Hopefully they will have a lot of users and partners to make the platform grow even more and make it something for the future.
The product is unique and I hope it will attract more investors.
Johncena1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Does anybody know on which platforms timechain will launch?
Prakrit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Does anybody know on which platforms timechain will launch?
-Desktop app for initial launch
- Web app for fiat to crypto exchange
 -Mobile app for Android and IOS in 2019
 -dApps for decentralized exchange
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

This project is will help those users who are find some specific niche, The team work of the project is very professional that's why users are more attract the project. I hope it will be great project in the future.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

I would say they are starting to see the potential but are not liking that tgey have no cut in the profit.

Its exactly as you said it! The thing is that crypto should know no boundaries, but some still fight that.

Crypto will surely be completely banned in some countries, it's the way world works.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

Is there any free program right now? If there is, skinte please link.

Yes i would like to know that too,is there bounty campaign or airdrop?

It seems that there is isn't which is quite a shame.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

Are there any plans to have a bounty campaign or airdrop at least?
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

I would like that too, since I can't afford to invest money.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

I would like that too, since I can't afford to invest money.

Those options are great ways to not necessarily attract investors but possible future users so the team should think about it.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

Sadly, no news about any of those 2 in quite a while.Could be used very effectively to bring more exposure to Timechain.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

Sadly, no news about any of those 2 in quite a while.Could be used very effectively to bring more exposure to Timechain.

Airdrops not so much, but I'm with you on the bounty thing. That's a great way to promote the project.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

What is the price of 1 token,and is it pegged to ETH,or maybe fixed USD price?
Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

You say that Timechain will be regulated in Canada but what does that mean?
Does it mean that it will be able to bypass regulatory services of other countries?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: