Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7040 times)
Rajdeepch

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

Do you plan to get listed on other exchanges,or your token will be used only on your own exchange?

Maybe it is good to get listed on other exchanges as well in order to promote the token and app.

I'm really not sure how that would work?
The more exchanges token will be available people will start to know about it and it gives lot of exposure to any coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimPort

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:03 PM

It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

Who do you consider to be your main competition?

I think atomic wallet could be there competitor's.

What is atomic wallet?
Atomic wallet is also a wallet which allows atomic swap function from one token to other.
Does that means that you can create non traditional pairings?
Don't know much but I think atomic wallet is live you can check it.

Can you give the link please?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.

It could drive a project to make moves and choose directions they otherwise would not chose and it could turn out to be beneficial in the end.
waveguide

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

from the first page, it says presale is on. when is the main ICO going to start? And what platform is timechain metawallet going to be? is it android, windows or ios app? thank you
ChristinaFish

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

Good day,  If your project is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

It could drive a project to make moves and choose directions they otherwise would not chose and it could turn out to be beneficial in the end.

It could definitely  turn out to be a good thing to have someone to compete against and possibly also see some of your own shortcomings along the way.
Tapsee11

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

Till now I only know of atomic wallet as a competition but timechain will be a better project.
abhi1809

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

Quote from: abhi1809
 link=topic=4554694.msg44873859#msg44873859 date=1535559903

What is atomic wallet?
Atomic wallet is also a wallet which allows atomic swap function from one token to other.
Yes whatever token the wallet supports, you can swap coin with it.
Prakrit

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

What is atomic wallet?
Don't know much but I think atomic wallet is live you can check it.

Can you give the link please?
You can google it with keywords.
Rajdeepch

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

Till now I only know of atomic wallet as a competition but timechain will be a better project.
Competition would help to improve this project.
Johncena1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

What is atomic wallet?

What would you consider non traditional pairing?
I think he meant pairing other than btc,ether,bch..
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

Competition would help to improve this project.

Arent there already some similar projects? Im not really informed so Im asking. Who would be competition for them?
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

I hope they will propose and launch this kind of wallet here in my country, I think this wallet was really nice to use and I hope they will expand their project and application.
Yes, I am also waiting for its launch.

Does your country have any crypto restrictions? Usually, projects don't launch apps just for a specific country.
Yes it has, what exactly country or place they usually launch the apps?

It's a shame that countries still don't recognise the potential of blockchain and crypto.

I would say they are starting to see the potential but are not liking that tgey have no cut in the profit.

Its exactly as you said it! The thing is that crypto should know no boundaries, but some still fight that.

Crypto will surely be completely banned in some countries, it's the way world works.
I don't get it why a lot of people hate crypto even though this thing will be a really big help for them.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

I hope they will propose and launch this kind of wallet here in my country, I think this wallet was really nice to use and I hope they will expand their project and application.

Does your country have any crypto restrictions? Usually, projects don't launch apps just for a specific country.

It's a shame that countries still don't recognise the potential of blockchain and crypto.

I would say they are starting to see the potential but are not liking that tgey have no cut in the profit.

Its exactly as you said it! The thing is that crypto should know no boundaries, but some still fight that.

Crypto will surely be completely banned in some countries, it's the way world works.
I don't get it why a lot of people hate crypto even though this thing will be a really big help for them.

They don't hate crypto, they hate how the price developed over the last few months. And those who believe crypto will disappear just have no idea how this thing works. The good thing is that crypto can't disappear.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Brokrerasi

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

This idea can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Timechain is already gaining a lot of community interest. This is something I like,and will keep an eye on this!
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

They don't hate crypto, they hate how the price developed over the last few months. And those who believe crypto will disappear just have no idea how this thing works. The good thing is that crypto can't disappear.

People are afraid of volatility,and once its sorted,.crypto will go into mainstream
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

People are afraid of volatility,and once its sorted,.crypto will go into mainstream

This is true but it's funny given that we live in a volatile time for finance in general. So this should be no different to consumers.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

Timechain is already gaining a lot of community interest. This is something I like,and will keep an eye on this!

Yep,a lot of hype going on around this project,and with a good reason!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: