Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE!  (Read 7038 times)
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

If there are applications on IOS and Android. So, does Timechain fully support platforms and devices on Windown and Mac?

well if there is a web app wouldn't that cover all areas?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

I hope they will propose and launch this kind of wallet here in my country, I think this wallet was really nice to use and I hope they will expand their project and application.
Yes, I am also waiting for its launch.

Does your country have any crypto restrictions? Usually, projects don't launch apps just for a specific country.
Yes it has, what exactly country or place they usually launch the apps?

It's a shame that countries still don't recognise the potential of blockchain and crypto.

I would say they are starting to see the potential but are not liking that tgey have no cut in the profit.

Its exactly as you said it! The thing is that crypto should know no boundaries, but some still fight that.

Crypto will surely be completely banned in some countries, it's the way world works.
I don't get it why a lot of people hate crypto even though this thing will be a really big help for them.

They don't hate crypto, they hate how the price developed over the last few months. And those who believe crypto will disappear just have no idea how this thing works. The good thing is that crypto can't disappear.

People are afraid of volatility,and once its sorted,.crypto will go into mainstream

Volatility is a complex beast. It has upside and downside and for that reason, people usually love volatility because if there wasn't any volatility, it wouldn't go up either. They don't want stable markets and they only want the unrealistic one side of the unstable market. That's weird thinking.
Most of us are here due to volatile nature of market and I like it.

You do need balls of steel though to handle some of the downturns or even bear market phases. Hurts quite a lot to see the value of your portfolio go down and down and down. On the other hand, feels great to see it go up like a rocket. Wink

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

If there are applications on IOS and Android. So, does Timechain fully support platforms and devices on Windown and Mac?

Web version would cover all ,thats true,but nowadays everyone is having smartphone,so mobile app is most popular way to go.
Johncena1

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it's.
This won't be listed on stock exchange and they will offer following pairings in start.
CATC = CAD credit on Timechain
USTC = USD credit on Timechain
Initial pairs:
CATC - BTC
CATC - ETH
CATC - COIN
USTC - BTC
USTC - ETH
USTC - COIN
COIN - BTC
COIN - ETH
BTC   - ETH
abhi1809

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

Hi,how can i join your beta?
Not much info available yet but you can join their mail alerts.
Tapsee11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

web version can cover all features but it will be more convenient for us if they can also launch ios and android app..☺️
Rajdeepch

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

Hi,how can i join your beta?

Have they announced it's open beta or they want to keep the testing in-house and show the beta to a selected few?
It is yet to know how will beta testing take place, I think we will get more info around november.
Prakrit

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

About your MetaWallet,will there be an option to connect it to hardware wallet for extra safety?
I also want to know whether it will support nano ledger.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Greetings,  This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people

I think so too, team looks very capable to deliver the things they are promising.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Do you plan to add Tether to your exchange?
As they stated earlier there will be some Fiat pairing in start and tokens will be listed in some interval of time.

That is cool, but tether is no FIAT Cheesy
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

As they stated earlier there will be some Fiat pairing in start and tokens will be listed in some interval of time.

Yeah, to be honest I would prefer TrueUSD over tether.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Greetings,  This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people

I think so too, team looks very capable to deliver the things they are promising.

Any famous projects in the teams past that we know of?
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

Any famous projects in the teams past that we know of?

If you check their Linkedin's you will see that have a very good track record behind them already.
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

Why do you prefer TrueUSD? Is it better then tether or you just like it more?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

Why do you prefer TrueUSD? Is it better then tether or you just like it more?

Can someone explain those two and the difference to us n00bs?
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach hard cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case?
tharoosta (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

Timechain Team Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach hard cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case?

Good question, Art. We plan to raise $20 million, our soft cap is $3 million, and we won't have any problem reaching our hard cap  Cool Plan B is to become latex salesmen. Know anything about that industry, Art?

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

Good question, Art. We plan to raise $20 million, our soft cap is $3 million, and we won't have any problem reaching our hard cap  Cool Plan B is to become latex salesmen. Know anything about that industry, Art?

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

How are you so sure about reaching the cap? any big investments?
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

Sounds like a good "plan b",latex can be very lucrative,i did some business with that,but lately im more into architecture.

About the sale,what will be the starting bonus?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

Soft cap is very reasonable,so i have no doubts that you will be able to reach that,especially if you havefew big investors lined up!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: