Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy more and HODL!!!  (Read 1183 times)
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

I am completely lost for now, because I am hearing everyday really opposite thoughts on that, some guys are telling that the price is perfect to buy and some of those just in panic running from the market and quitting cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thatsit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

Yes, it's time to buy Bitcoin. Because everyone in the crypto currency world knows that Bitcoin is a coin that can be worth up to the skyscraper. But now its price is very low so it can be a golden opportunity for many who want to invest in buying Bitcoin.
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

Thats a nice plan.for me also i still Hodl my bitcoin and keep hoping for the bright future.yeah its an opportunuity for all of us to buy.but because i still holding i dont buy more.to the new investor its time for them to buy hold and as u said lets laugh together later.

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

Well, a great story.

You should be going to alts now, new alts with more features better than bitcoins so alts are better investment option right now instead of bitcoins. stop playing with bitcoins guys.
muhammad fauzan azima

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

I agree that now is the time to buy bitcoin and make long-term investments. Hodl until the end of the year or next year. Surely we will benefit. In addition to bitcoin, we can also buy altcoin like ethereum that has good potential in the future.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

Yes. A lot of people around would call you stupid for your strategy but it's only logical to buy when values are lower, it's basic common sense. Keep at it and hold  Grin I wish I could buy more right now

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:36:16 PM

Red means buy and yellow means slow and green means stop  Cheesy as mentioned, basic trading 101 rules, don't listen to others saying its foolish because it's not
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

Those who want to invest in Bitcoin, and many people have the desire to buy Bitcoin, but can not afford it. That's why it's a good time for them, now Bitcoin's prices are low, so you can buy and hold and you'll get a good profit.
tobanator88

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

The price has been manipulated by the banks it is very clear and they are the only group that benefits.
Large resources, Just to name two media and cash. Dump,suck,dump,suck,dump = FUD.
The banking, oil and Gov all benefit. We are kicking rocks up a hill unless we get a political party.
The Greens in Australia would take us.     
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

You have the right plan but I would suggest you to wait a while before investing. The market is dipping almost daily and many are also suggesting that Bitcoin's gonna drop below the 6k$ mark. So it's better to wait for a few more days and see how the market turns out to be. If the market dips, buy the dip and HODL as much as you can.

loyseu

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

Well you have the right to do in your own and I think it depends on people oh how they want to either hold their bitcoin or sell it because we know it is volatile so many people are panicking whenever its price is going low. It is a good strategy to buy and buy bitcoins because as of now its price is kinda affordable not unlike few months ago.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

If you are awared on the nature of the market volatility, you would agree with what OP have said. Selling will just make the situation worse and also, would yield to huge profit loss. The market value is the thing that is faalling not the amount of your investment, therefore, waiting for the market to rise is the solution to earn huge profit.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
whitewolfofcoinstreet

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

I'm not so keen on buying right now waiting for a confirmation is a must imo. but definitely hodling. DEFINITELY HODLING!
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

You are correct. A market crash or a price decrease are indicatives for us to take advantage of the lower price and enter with new purchases. BTC is now flirting within the boundaries of $5900 and $6000. I do not think that it will go much lower especially now we are going into the second half of the year. So buying now would be the best thing to do.

Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

Indeed it is now the right time to buy more coins and HOLD as much as possible to earn huge profits in the future.This is our moment investors, the moment we've been waiting that market price will go down deeply then buy as much as you can afford because bear market I guess is almost over and we are all about to shine.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

It actually good to buy more when the price is down. Although, one cannot fully tell if the current price is the least it will ever fall to before it rises again, or whether to just watch and see if it dips further before buying.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

That's true buying is the best we can do then hold it as long as you can. It's not good to do the same like others do that even in dip situation people still selling their coins even they get a small amount of profit.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

Yes, its really great opportunity to buy now because Bitcoin seems down and I think it will continue so better to buy some and buy again if it continue to fall. For sure if it reach its dump price it will recover again at certain period of time.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

I agree with you,if only i have my extra money i will buy now and hold it.The price recovery is very near i want also to earn more money here in crypto.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

Well you have the right to do in your own and I think it depends on people oh how they want to either hold their bitcoin or sell it because we know it is volatile so many people are panicking whenever its price is going low. It is a good strategy to buy and buy bitcoins because as of now its price is kinda affordable not unlike few months ago.
Looking at its price right now you might be interested in buying more of it. Well if you have the capability to do it then you should do it. You already know how the system works so there's a better result for you. Buy more only if you had the resources to do so but if you're lacking with money then just wait until you've been capable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: