Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy more and HODL!!!  (Read 1183 times)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

I think it's Better to not buy now because we are in red market and i think we will keep going down unless there will be good news to pump the prices up
I think this time is the best time to buy bitcoin because you can really afford to buy and as of now the price of bitcoin is around $5900. This time is the chance to buy a lot of bitcoin and I think you should grab this chance because in the future the price of bitcoin will bounce back and it will become expensive. Just buy now and gain more income in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because currently bitcoin reaches $ 5,800 I am sure that bitcoin next month will rise again. Even at the end of the year I believe bitcoin will reach another 10,000 $.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

I think it's Better to not buy now because we are in red market and i think we will keep going down unless there will be good news to pump the prices up
I think this time is the best time to buy bitcoin because you can really afford to buy and as of now the price of bitcoin is around $5900. This time is the chance to buy a lot of bitcoin and I think you should grab this chance because in the future the price of bitcoin will bounce back and it will become expensive. Just buy now and gain more income in the future.
Precisely, you should take the opportunity now because there's no guarantee that we will see it again in this price yet, soon it will increase enormously. Buy all the coins as much as you can especially those who have potential to be like bitcoin. It is better to act now before its become too late because we cannot reverse the time maybe it'll only happen once so be quick and grab the opportunity waiting for you.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
KID_28

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

Yep, it will soon bounce on the last quarte of the year so i think it is one of the best time to buy and hodl bitcoin. Buy now and become a millionaire by the end of the year. This is a great opportunity for beginners to experience profit on the end of the year doing nothing.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

Today is the right time to buy. Bitcoin price is just jumping within the $6,000 range. A far less value compared to 2017 pricing of $20,000. However, it's sad to hear how short the $20,000 lasted and we don't even see even a glimmer of hope of a price rise.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   
I still believe in the power of bitcoin, bitcoin has proved to us that despite of how terrible it went, it will still comeback and make a huge pump again. There is just one thing that hinders me from buying bitcoins, it is the fear that stops me. I fear on losing again because last year I have bought bitcoin ,I witnessed the pump but I am not able to sell it because I am waiting for more increases so I missed the time when it was at 20000 us dollars.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

You said that BTC price now is decrease so that is the time to buy more and hold because you can't sell it if the price of it is low because you will not earn to it. If you have so many bitcoin you will earn a big amount of money in the future because the price of it will not be stable in the low price.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

Is all about time

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

Because no one can predict the time of dip or ath,we couldn't be ready everytime.Like now,even the price reach the dip,there are some people who got no money because it still stuck without profit in the wallet,so i just hope we can be prepared in the future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

Bitcoin is struggling hard right now to rise in price but I guess the market is filled with whales who are dumping their BTC in the market which is why BTC price is not increasing. I don't think it would be wise right now to buy more because the price might go down further. I don't hope that it goes down but you never know what happens until it does. I really wish the price of Bitcoin crosses $10k . The best option here would be to hold on to your investments. Half a year has passed since the fall of BTC price and I guess it might start recovering soon.
As of now the price of bitcoin is very on bad situation because the price is keep on declining and if this thing continue many people will scared they will do panic selling. In addition to that, in this situation we must hold our bitcoin and then wait for the right time to sell it so that it will end up with a high income and a lot of money.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Let it be,  in our country there is a saying which goes the best laughter is when you are laughing after everybody else. So let it be like you're saying.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

Agree with you BTC is coming very near to its bottom and we should jump off from here anytime now so it is definitely a good time to buy for long term. the people who don,t buy now will regret and wish the price of bitcoin comes to this level again and that may not happen again.
logangbit

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

Everyday a lot of coins are coming in crypto  market and creating a place in the crypto world.All the new coins launch in crypto world is very cheaper and this a  very good andnd simple way to make profit almost doing nothing.We just have to choose a coin and buy this..and then hodl it for some few months and like A year it will be give at least double profit than what we buy.so i will recommend everyone to buy more and more coins and hold and sell them at the right time.
maraclariss14

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

Well you have the right to do in your own and I think it depends on people oh how they want to either hold their bitcoin or sell it because we know it is volatile so many people are panicking whenever its price is going low. It is a good strategy to buy and buy bitcoins because as of now its price is kinda affordable not unlike few months ago.

The decision in buying i always depends on the price in the market, and the affordability of the coin, the probability of it to grow, In today's market, Buying and holding it for the next months is a good decision to make, In order for you to have real profits and good gain, you must take this situation as a chance in buying some profitable coins.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

I think you are doing a good strategy. by taking advantage of the current time and market price, all you do is to buy as much as you can and do hold. I think you also have the opportunity to benefit by such a strategy. indeed today many people who sell, because they fear the price will continue to decline. and I think that's a bad decision.
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

If you are smart enough, the best thing that you can do is just to keep buying more, but i am more than sure in that there are not too many smart investors on crypto

DanicaManunson

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

yes guys, take advantage of this time, the time when they panic to sell, we start to buy as much. and hold for the long term. when they are already selling a loss, we will smile to see the bitcoin back up high and they will cry to see it. keep buying because the price is still in the depcies zone of the beginners bitcoin holders.

Yes I also thinking that it is the best time to buy more profitable alts and hold it for the next few months, It will give me an opportunity to earn more and gain some for my self, selling it at this moment is not a good decision, I will listen to those who are good in crypto currency to support my ideas and profits.  Buy in low price and sell in high.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it because the price is low then hold and i believe that in the future the price will go high and you can have a big profit.

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

Exactly this is the perfect time to earn a lot of coins because of its current price. Besides,  let us imagine now how amazing it would be if only wekeep our coins until the time that bitcoin will recover. The price will be so high and I am so excited for it.
Please don't be tempted to throw it away and forget about this.

kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

yes you really are right now is the right time to buy more and if you are stuck at a high price then all you can do is hold until the price goes back up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: